Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.

You're a phoney. You just admitted YOU would be willing to murder that 'human being' if it were conceived by rape.
Nope not a phoney just know I would NEVER want my daughters or wife to carry a rapists child in them and neither should anyone else.
This is a very good thing. Its at this point that she is given funding to help raise the child. Also, I've always felt those who are Willi g to adopt should be given a chunk of money for doing the right thing. Anything else is not, repeat not pro life. Pro life doesn't end at birth.
Make it easier and cheaper to adopt and I would adopt a baby boy tomorrow. Me and my wife want another son. We got 3 daughters and 1 son...

Then you're not anti-abortion, you don't believe the fetus is a person.

You're pro-abortion as long as you can control when an abortion can happen.

AKA, a phoney.

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.
This is why we must have legislation that requires an ultrasound before an abortion is given. No one is being coerced, the woman can still opt for termination murder of her unborn baby.

Reasonable people would agree with this compromise; unreasonable people are simply vicious baby murderers.

Since the fetus is not a 'baby' being murdered by abortion, there is no need for an ultrasound.

No one is forced to look at an ultrasound before they have their appendix removed, are they?

An appendix is not a human being. A fetus is not a body part. It is not a separate species. It is a stage of development. Adolescence is a stage of development. Are they not human?

Medical decisions are left to the woman and her doctor. Most abortions aren't medical decisions but social decisions.

That's why PP opposes mothers seeing ultrasound, it changes many minds and of course their revenue walks out the door
I was wondering about that. Is it normal procedure for them to do an ultrasound before performing an abortion? Do they prohibit mothers to see it?

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.
Pro-choice advocates want it to be the woman's choice, not the state's.

Then, why is the responsibility for the results of those choices belong to those of us told to butt out of the choice when it was made. For example, a woman CHOOSES to have a child for whatever reason. When she can't afford to fund the choice she made, why are the rest of us forced to do it for something we were told was none of our business? If you want her to have the choice, give her the total responsibility for the results, too.

Medical decisions are left to the woman and her doctor. Most abortions aren't medical decisions but social decisions.

Not when the legislature is mandating an ultrasound, regardless of what the woman and her doctor think is best.

That's a decision they should make. Not some old white guy who thinks he knows better than both.

To have sex or not have sex is everyone's choice. If a human is made from that sex that should NOT be a choice. Do you get a choice AFTER you drink and drive and kill someone? Nope. You DO get a choice to drink then drive..

Are you going to throw a woman in prison and force her to carry a baby to term she doesn't want?
Commit a crime do the time. Abortion is murder. So yep. MAYBE once you go through childbirth with a child you didn't want it will make you think twice before having sex whenever you think its fun to do so...take some responsibility.Gotta start somewhere.

Go ahead and run with that message in the election. :2up:

I wouldn't expect those so irresponsible that they would kill a living being because they don't like the results of spreading their legs to listen.

That's why PP opposes mothers seeing ultrasound, it changes many minds and of course their revenue walks out the door
I was wondering about that. Is it normal procedure for them to do an ultrasound before performing an abortion? Do they prohibit mothers to see it?

I don't know what the policy is at PP but I know an ultrasound viewing literally sends them into fits. I read once that if a pregnant mother sees the ultrasound the odds go up she won't have an abortion.

"Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound"

And as usual most conservatives miss the point.

The right to privacy concerns the right to make personal decisions absent unwarranted interference from the state; that includes the decision to have an abortion, or to not have an abortion, where the decision to have an abortion is just as appropriate as deciding not to.

Moreover, this anecdotal account is in no way 'justification' to mandate through force of law that a woman view an ultrasound as a condition of exercising her right to privacy; indeed, such mandates have been permanently enjoined in two states.
Liberals always justify murder and demand the law allow them to council in favor of abortion but not allow space for alternative counciling. All the while demanding $500 million from taxpayers.

Not when the legislature is mandating an ultrasound, regardless of what the woman and her doctor think is best.

That's a decision they should make. Not some old white guy who thinks he knows better than both.

Mandating an ultrasound isn't denying her an abortion.

Sad thing is when the woman makes a choice with her body she can't afford, the old white guys are the ones she demands pay the taxes to fund it.

It's not a choice, it's a living human being
We were talking ultrasounds. It should be the woman's choice whether to have one, not the state's.
Its the states issue because most if not all baby killing clinics refuse to give an ultrasound or they don't have the equipment on purpose to see the baby. Its all part of desensitizing the woman to murder the baby.

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.

You mean the woman's choice to kill the baby.

Do you advocate the death penalty for women who have abortions? Would you make that the law?
If its done for any reason other than health of her or the baby or in cases of incest,rape etc yes. Absolutely.

Why on earth would you 'murder a baby' over the circumstances of its creation?

Unless of course you don't REALLY believe fetuses are persons.
A fetus is not a dog. Everyone knows but won't acknowledge a fetus is a baby.

The right to privacy concerns the right to make personal decisions absent unwarranted interference from the state; that includes the decision to have an abortion, or to not have an abortion, where the decision to have an abortion is just as appropriate as deciding not to.

Moreover, this anecdotal account is in no way 'justification' to mandate through force of law that a woman view an ultrasound as a condition of exercising her right to privacy; indeed, such mandates have been permanently enjoined in two states.
Liberals always justify murder and demand the law allow them to council in favor of abortion but not allow space for alternative counciling. All the while demanding $500 million from taxpayers.

Then funneling that money to politicians that help keep the baby murderers in business

You mean the woman's choice to kill the baby.
Wrong.

An embryo/fetus is not a 'baby.'
Biology science denier. ^^^

If mandating background checks on gun sales isn't a violation of a right to own guns, as Liberals claim, then mandating an ultrasound isn't violating some court decision of whether or not she can have an abortion.

Sad thing is when the woman makes a choice with her body she can't afford, the old white guys are the ones she demands pay the taxes to fund it.
Put the baby up for adoption. Many couples want a newborn but just can't find one.

Then, why is the responsibility for the results of those choices belong to those of us told to butt out of the choice when it was made. For example, a woman CHOOSES to have a child for whatever reason. When she can't afford to fund the choice she made, why are the rest of us forced to do it for something we were told was none of our business?
[/qjuote]

Because the people in your

If you want her to have the choice, give her the total responsibility for the results, too.

It is, however, interfering with a woman and her doctor on which medical decisions are best for her. That's best determined by the woman and her doctor. Not some old white guy.

So if the State chooses to pay for Similac, a woman doesn't get to choose the use of her own body?

Huh. I don't think that's how rights work.

Forum List

Back