Man gets life in prison after 10th DUI conviction

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This should be the policy after the THIRD DUI. This is a super-violent drug crime and we are far too easy on these psychopaths.

Texas man sentenced to life in prison after 10th drunk driving offense | Fox News

jan 23 2016 WEATHERFORD, Texas – A judge concerned about public safety sentenced a 62-year-old North Texas man to life in prison for his 10th drunken driving conviction since the 1980s.

Ivy Ray Eberhardt, of Weatherford, Texas, was sentenced Wednesday. Eberhardt would be eligible for parole after serving 15 years.

The case involved an April 2014 driving while intoxicated stop in Parker County in which Eberhardt's blood alcohol level was almost four times the 0.08 legal limit for driving in Texas.

While free on bond in that DWI case, Eberhardt cut off an electronic ankle monitor and fled to Colorado, where he was again arrested for drunken driving, prosecutors said.

GOOD.

DUI drivers kill as many or more people per year than guns. Liberals of course oppose any police action and love drugs so they'll say it's brutality or something to enforce DUI laws.

It's a shame he didn't decide to resist.

GOOD.

DUI drivers kill as many or more people per year than guns. Liberals of course oppose any police action and love drugs so they'll say it's brutality or something to enforce DUI laws.

It's a shame he didn't decide to resist.
I make love at least three times a day...

Democrat Lawmakers: Americans Killed by Drunk-Driving Illegal Aliens Doesn’t Justify Law to Check Legal Status

A dirty secret is the MASSIVE number of illegal aliens who habitually drive drunk.

Democrats.....OF COURSE....opposed cops who wanted to do immigration status checks on DUI arrests.

Why? Because many of these illegals rotate through numerous I'D cards so you never really know who they are. Fingerprints at a jail help. BUT....if a driver is "borderline" drunk....a cops is more likely to cut them a break if they have no prior DUI arrests. So....illegals rotate through multiple ID cards and you never know their real identity until they get to jail.

I think at your tenth DUI it's pretty obvious you aren't willing to be reformed so removing you from society is probably the best thing to do.

Personally, I've always been keen to the idea they had in that movie Escape from LA. Send all the habitually repetitive criminals to an island colony to fend for themselves.

Text-driving is as bad or worse and we need to throw the book at them too. We need a law that give cops the authority to "soften up" anyone they catch text driving or drunk driving. I didn't say kill them - just put them in intense pain for a few months.

The war on dui has faded under obozo since his beloved daddy was a serial drunk driver who once killed an innocent man while dui. Barak senior was a serial dui and a serial wife beater and he abandoned his son. But jnr loved him!!!

The war on dui has faded under obozo since his beloved daddy was a serial drunk driver who once killed an innocent man while dui. Barak senior was a serial dui and a serial wife beater and he abandoned his son. But jnr loved him!!!

The fight against all crime has faded under Democrat rule. It's an ideology that embraces crime and debauchery. Where the watchmen of society's rules are vilified and scorned....even attacked.

My dad was coming home from a gig ( he had his own band) and was hit head on by a 19 year old drunk kid..
The choice of driving the young boy left 40 kids without fathers, I was only 7 years old.

In California it is 3 times caught driving drunk your out..

I oppose arresting people for thought crimes.
My dad was coming home from a gig ( he had his own band) and was hit head on by a 19 year old drunk kid..
The choice of driving the young boy left 40 kids without fathers, I was only 7 years old.

Do you have any proof that the accident would not have happened if the kid wasn't drinking?

Do you have any proof that the accident would not have happened if the kid wasn't drinking?

Yes, 3 men that lived saw a car going soooo fast sparks were coming out of the 19 year old car, head on into my dad's van. There were 9 men in my dads van coming back , 3 survived but in wheelchairs for life..
The kid maybe got a year in jail I don't know it was in 1963

Yes, 3 men that lived saw a car going soooo fast sparks were coming out of the 19 year old car, head on into my dad's van. There were 9 men in my dads van coming back , 3 survived but in wheelchairs for life..
The kid maybe got a year in jail I don't know it was in 1963

That's not proof that the accident wouldn't have happened if he wasn't drinking. Even people who don't drink speed sometimes.

Are any of his DUI's accident related?

If not then he should be a Driving Instructor instead.

To me, them authority people were stupid to allow that man to get so many and they are just the ones that they are aware of. There could be other times that they never did get wind of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back