Moin!

Yeah, sure it does....... I can recommend a good shrink to help you with that problem. :thup:

:lol: This is an intro thread, so I can't really get into the reasons why the German language stirs up hate. Maybe the new guy will engage in some honest debate about Germany in the future. Like I said, hopefully he can help me shed some light on Germany and the German people.

Got it, think I know where you're going with your potential questions. I can recommend some "light" reading in early German and pre-Germanic history and the anthropological sociology of European peoples. :D
To extremely simplify it, almost no one else in the world thinks like us or has our concept of freedoms and that was specifically true up till the late 1940s. The new guy probably was raised in the new Germany and may not be able to answer those questions. :dunno:

Perhaps you can point out the history of Germany where they weren't killing and starting wars!

:lol: This is an intro thread, so I can't really get into the reasons why the German language stirs up hate. Maybe the new guy will engage in some honest debate about Germany in the future. Like I said, hopefully he can help me shed some light on Germany and the German people.

Got it, think I know where you're going with your potential questions. I can recommend some "light" reading in early German and pre-Germanic history and the anthropological sociology of European peoples. :D
To extremely simplify it, almost no one else in the world thinks like us or has our concept of freedoms and that was specifically true up till the late 1940s. The new guy probably was raised in the new Germany and may not be able to answer those questions. :dunno:

Perhaps you can point out the history of Germany where they weren't killing and starting wars!

Let me guess...... High school history class...... right?

Let me guess...... High school history class...... right?

No, I saw it on Pirates of the Caribbean

Yeah, but reading German just stirs up hate.

Yeah, sure it does....... I can recommend a good shrink to help you with that problem. :thup:

You had months to ask me...

Von meinem Base Lutea II über das Tapatalk-App gesendet.

Forum List

Back