Brand-New Civil Libertarian!

Aug 1, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm Mel! I'm a registered Libertarian and even got the chance to work on the presidential campaign of Gary Johnson back in 2012. I'm happy to be here and discuss relevant issues with both like-minded and non-like-minded posters!

My initial impression of the community is that it is overwhelmingly conservative, with plenty of liberals and a few libertarians thrown in, in about a 60-30-10% mix. Do you guys think that's accurate?

Anyway, if I do something wrong or commit a forum faux pas, don't hesitate to correct me.

Welcome and good luck

Your breakdown is close but it is hard to tell the conservatives from the libertarians sometimes

th

We have some conservatives, some liberals and some in-betweens, and then there are some really nice people....

Enjoy posting here.....it can be a lot of fun.

Hi everyone, I'm Mel! I'm a registered Libertarian and even got the chance to work on the presidential campaign of Gary Johnson back in 2012. I'm happy to be here and discuss relevant issues with both like-minded and non-like-minded posters!

My initial impression of the community is that it is overwhelmingly conservative, with plenty of liberals and a few libertarians thrown in, in about a 60-30-10% mix. Do you guys think that's accurate?

Anyway, if I do something wrong or commit a forum faux pas, don't hesitate to correct me.

Uuuummmm, the far left claims it's a conservative board, the far right claims it's a liberal board. In truth it's simply the best little nuthouse on the webz, so grab your favorite straight jacket, take your favorite meds and jump right in. :D
Oh and we did a survey not long ago, roughly 40-40-8-2, conservative, liberal, libertarian, all others. :thup:

Forum List

Back