Mohammad Cartoons hit newsstands in France today.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
"Mohammad: a star is born" new cartoon spread In French Magazine.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

In my opinion,

Question: Are the Muslims like Hitler are they the new face of the Führer?

PARIS, FRANCE – Today a seriously deranged and provocative magazine editor/owner of the French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo magazine published cartoons of the Muslim Prophet Mohammad. Although, the publisher maybe bat shit crazy the cartoons are still very funny. The editor must have balls the size of tennis balls! His magazine ran cartoons of the Muslims Prophet Mohammad in “A Bad Light” again, and n-a-k-e-d!!! Yikes, what an ugly site that must have been. The only thing that could have been worse is to depict him in the sack with his 7 year old bride. The magazines building had been fire bombed for similar publishing's in the past.

“In 2005, Danish cartoons of the Prophet sparked a wave of violent protests across the Muslim world that killed at least 50 people.”

“Riot police were deployed to protect the magazine's Paris offices after it hit the newsstands with a cover showing an Orthodox Jew pushing the turbaned figure of Mohammad in a wheelchair.”

“On the inside pages, several caricatures of the Prophet showed him naked. One, entitled "Mohammad: a star is born", depicted a bearded figure crouching over to display his buttocks and genitals.”

The French politicians have their panties in wad and they begged the magazine not to print the cartoons. Their government is sooo, scared that they shut down 20 embassies worldwide. They’re shaking in their boots for sure. They’re thinking Islam "The Religion of Peace" will punish them and someone is probably going to get beheaded.

The Muslim’s usual M.O. (Modus operandi or "method of operation") after their Prophet is insulted, is that they go to prayer then they hit the streets burning and pillaging everything in sight and waylaying tourists and burning flags.

Remember in 1983 when Larry Flint ran an offensive ad parody portraying Reverend Jerry Falwell doing his mother in an outhouse? Falwell sued for $50 million but Flint won in the Supreme Court. I’d like to hear what Larry Flint and Falwell have to say about this Mohammad business. In the past we’d go to war for less. I have to hand it to that mag editor he has a pair! We should all do the same thing and squash anyone who doesn’t like it. They don’t respect our religion so why should we respect theirs.

The world needs to tell the Muslim world “NO” and to “STOP IT”. We need to put some serious sanctions on them and punish them and don’t let them get away with terrorizing earth! If sanctions don’t work then we need to put some lead in their diet.

SOURCE:

Cartoons in French weekly fuel Mohammad furor
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/19/us-protests-france-idUSBRE88I0BU20120919

Last edited:
God bless the French!!! Stick it to them cult.

However, Muslim rioting in France is nothing new. Expect a war zone in Paris!!!

Here are some of the cartoons, not all, but they are pretty harmless.

Mohammed Cartoons: French Mag Charlie Hebdo Runs Controversial Prophet Mohammed Cartoons

Thanks for sharing the link. It's not so much the content of the cartoons it's more the fact that it’s against Islamic religious laws that Mohammed be portrayed in picture form. When he’s displayed in “A Bad Light” is just an excuse for Muslim's to loot and destroy other people’s property.

And I have seen so many criticisms of the French in America for being cowards or such. Where are the US newspapers when it comes to supporting freedom of expression?

Very cowardly and hypocritical to profess journalistic freedom and then let others carry the torch, only reporting that there are pictures and not showing them.

In France specifically, baiting Islam and Muslims is something of a national pastime for politicians, with their banning of the Niqab (face-covering) the most prominent example of the restriction of their proclaimed freedoms when it applies to Islam. This came after the banning of the wearing of Islamic head-coverings in French schools, forcing Muslim students in France to either compromise their education or Islamic principles.
French Cartoons

Forum List

Back