Home raided for owning books

Hey, dipshit. Their homes were raided because they are suspects in vandalism which occured on May Day.

From your link:

Reportedly, the FBI search warrant was for black clothing, paint, sticks, computers and cell phones, and ‘anarchist materials or literature.’

Seattle Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild | The Today File | Seattle Times

Two Portland residents say they will appear before a federal grand jury in Seattle Thursday in an investigation of anarchist activity, according to a statement they released on Wednesday.

Grand jury subpoenas have also been served to activists in Olympia and Seattle who may be connected to an ongoing investigation of May Day vandalism, according to the Seattle Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild, which identifies itself as an association of progressive lawyers. In a statement, the guild urged the U.S. Attorney’s Office to drop the subpoenas out of suspicion they were being used “as a pretext for harassing political activists.”

Seattle May Day protest marked by vandalism, arrests - Los Angeles Times

Downtown Seattle erupted in chaos Tuesday as black-clad May Day demonstrators marauded through the shopping district, smashing plate glass windows at banks and retail outlets, spray-painting cars and slashing tires.

At least eight people had been arrested by early evening. May Day arrests also were reported in Portland, Ore., and New York.

The little punks damaged property. You know...property. One of those libertarian ideals. Property.

Apparently, this is a non event or they think because they might be anarchist, it's ok.

I thought all Americans had Liberty and are free to live how they want, not just those who assimilate and follow the crowd.

What's going to happen when they decide the Bible, Torah or Quran is dangerous and drags you to jail because you have one of those in your home?

The people of this country are really starting to get on my last nerve.

EDIT: See the two posts above mine. It's ok to violate a persons civil liberties, their civil rights, not allowed a lawyer, dragged in front of a Grand Jury, because they are suspected of damaging property and don't agree with the things I do. I wonder if the guy above me read the part where the girl wasn't even in Seattle when she supposedly damaged property.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hm. Love your brilliant tie in's there...they had black clothing and there was vandalism by people in black clothes.More than likely they were 2 of about 100 or more people in black yet they get raided by the FBI over VANDALISM....you really swallowing that shit? REALLY!? Give me a fucking break...oh and I wear black clothes and go to political rallies to...that make me a target for the FBI aka federal bureau of idiots aka federal bureau of incineration.Believe me the books I own would scare the FBI more than what those 2 kids have.
So let's recap
we have black clothes when 100's of people were wearing them
We have vandalism at a rally where 100's of people were at

so we have 2 people raided by the FBI over vandalism....yep makes perfect sense...believe that shit I got ocean front property in Arizona I can sell you.

• Banned
Apparently, this is a non event or they think because they might be anarchist, it's ok.

I thought all Americans had Liberty and are free to live how they want, not just those who assimilate and follow the crowd.

What's going to happen when they decide the Bible, Torah or Quran is dangerous and drags you to jail because you have one of those in your home?

EDIT: See the two posts above mine. It's ok to violate a persons civil liberties, their civil rights, not allowed a lawyer, dragged in front of a Grand Jury, because they are suspected of damaging property and don't agree with the things I do. I wonder if the guy above me read the part where the girl wasn't even in Seattle when she supposedly damaged property.

I doubt he saw that part he saw someone he has been brainwashed to hate and that was that....no reason to read the rest of it...

I wonder if you read the part where the police also confiscated computers and cell phones.

You do not have to be physically present at the scene of the crime to have conspired with others and planned a riot. Maybe she was too cowardly to actually participate and just helped plan and/or coordinate the destruction of property.

Last edited:
You'd live a happier and healthier life if you stopped outwardly seeking all of this crap.

Hm. Love your brilliant tie in's there...they had black clothing and there was vandalism by people in black clothes.More than likely they were 2 of about 100 or more people in black yet they get raided by the FBI over VANDALISM....you really swallowing that shit? REALLY!? Give me a fucking break...oh and I wear black clothes and go to political rallies to...that make me a target for the FBI aka federal bureau of idiots aka federal bureau of incineration.Believe me the books I own would scare the FBI more than what those 2 kids have.
So let's recap

so we have 2 people raided by the FBI over vandalism....yep makes perfect sense...believe that shit I got ocean front property in Arizona I can sell you.

Black clothing, paint and...computers and cell phones. Guess which items will be the most damning?

I'll give you a clue. They aren't black, and they aren't books. You got yourself all heated up over the wrong shit, fool. You blinded yourself with your own smoke and mirrors! BWA-HA-HA!

Last edited:
Ok. Another thing. Probably covered enough, but it's worth a repeat.

The CLAIM that the home was RAIDED FOR owning books is written to convey the dishonest contention that the PURPOSE of the raid was to address the ownership of books.

Such an outright lie like that in the thread title says a lot -- all of it bad -- about the complete lack of integrity of the idiot author of the stupid OP.

Last edited:
Young Persons Called to Private Grand Jury for Owning Books « Sound and Noise

Oh yeah not a police state....go back to sleep sheeple...everything is just fine...

Spare the rhetoric.....

How did law enforcement get the warrant.

Key word there...... Prior to any grand jury.

I wasn't aware a grand jury was required for a search warrant. I always thought a judge handled those. Silly me.

The police investigate. Then they get a warrant from a judge. Then they act on the warrant. Then the evidence is presented to a grand jury. Then the grand jury decides whether or not to indict the suspects.

Young Persons Called to Private Grand Jury for Owning Books « Sound and Noise

Oh yeah not a police state....go back to sleep sheeple...everything is just fine...

Spare the rhetoric.....

How did law enforcement get the warrant.

Key word there...... Prior to any grand jury.

Well in the world of the NDAA and Patriot Act they don't need a warrant anymore. :D makes ya feel safe eh?

So let's recap

Black clothing, paint and...computers and cell phones. Guess which items will be the most damning?

I'll give you a clue. They aren't black, and they aren't books. You got yourself all heated up over the wrong shit, fool. You blinded yourself with your own smoke and mirrors! BWA-HA-HA!

All things I own as well...means nothing,and even if they did commit vandalism why is the FBI involved its at most a small felony and at least a misdemeanor they will get probation and community service for...its absurd abuse of power AGAIN.

Unless the always dishonest and rather childishly ignorant, stupid and trite little Dissent can show us the warrant application, then neither anything he posted NOR anything in the shit he linked-to has ANY power of logical persuasion.

If one goes to his silly link and then uses included hyperlink to follow the trail, one discovers this:
All legal documents related to the searches and grand jury are sealed, and the FBI will only say it is related to an “ongoing violent crime” investigation.
-- http://www.greenisthenewred.com/blog/home-raids-grand-jury-subpoenas-portland-olympia-seattle/6233/

They add their spin (sans source material as per usual), but -- they have no way of advising the readers if the FBI claim is invalid.

I'd be interested in seeing the warrant application some day. I'd like to know WHAT "violent crime" had been perpetrated that justified the issuance of the warrant.

Bet ya Dissent doesn't give a shit, though.

It's always funny to see anarchists complaining that their rights were violated.

Forum List

Back