Mohamed Noor Charged in Justine Damon's Murder

Last edited:
The system works.
You wouldn't think so if she were your family.

The justice system did what it was supposed to do, it convicted the animal.

NOTHING can bring the victim back, but our justice system is designed to punish the guilty, not raise the dead.

Glad he's convicted, BUT....
He's not paying the PRICE for her life.

A life for a life.

Minnesota, DO YOUR JOB
Jury has to decide whether it was an intentional act or gross negligence on his part

A bad decision to shoot will get him a lighter sentence

So...the system worked.
----------------------------------- except that the Chick is deader than a door nail because of ' somali muslim' diversity in the USA IDB .
I know...horrible isn't it?
Are all killings in the US because of 'somali muslim' diversity?
------------------------------------ NO , but this murder was and that could have been avoided if the 'somali muslim' murderer had been kept in his 'zhithole' where he belongs IBD .
Yeah, I suppose it's much more comforting to be murdered by a fellow native-born American.

She was only a girl dressed in Pajamas from what i hear . A 'real' American male wouldn't have been skeered enough to murder her IDB .

So...the system worked.
----------------------------------- except that the Chick is deader than a door nail because of ' somali muslim' diversity in the USA IDB .
------------------------------------ NO , but this murder was and that could have been avoided if the 'somali muslim' murderer had been kept in his 'zhithole' where he belongs IBD .
Yeah, I suppose it's much more comforting to be murdered by a fellow native-born American.
She shouldn't have died that day, moron. Shed be alive today if we didn't import the dregs of the world here.

Last edited:
When a cop unlawfully and unnecessarily kills someone and is held accountable, nobody protests.

Learn that lesson, dummies.

Try again, moron.

Demonstration Planned In Wake Of Mohamed Noor Trial Verdict

You are so weak. How do you live with yourself?

Kicking your pathetic, hypocritical ass makes it all worthwhile... :eusa_whistle:

You failed here. Who is protesting what?

When a cop unlawfully and unnecessarily kills someone and is held accountable, nobody protests.

Try again, moron.

Kicking your pathetic, hypocritical ass makes it all worthwhile... :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

Learn to read, dumbass.

Try again, moron.

:lmao:

Learn to read, dumbass.

Lame. You failed. You will never admit it. Got some video of the protests?

Do they have to be in order to do preventive steps?

Are all deaths due to not wearing seat belts? Obviously not, but we still wear set belts.

I am not arguing that Somali immigrants should not be accepted. I am arguing that they should be carefully screened and deported if they get involved in gangs or are convicted of violent crime.

Somali gangs are a plague in Minneapolis and this should not be allowed under any circumstances, but idiot liberals prevent safety oriented action because they think forming gangs is a normal thing and protected by the Constitution.

Forum List

Back