Mohamed Noor Charged in Justine Damon's Murder

The story isn't getting much press. I bet the "protests"/riots won't either. Should a black Muslim really be penalized for shooting a white woman in cold blood? She was a woman, and an infidel, after all.

So...the system worked.
----------------------------------- except that the Chick is deader than a door nail because of ' somali muslim' diversity in the USA IDB .
I know...horrible isn't it?
Are all killings in the US because of 'somali muslim' diversity?
------------------------------------ NO , but this murder was and that could have been avoided if the 'somali muslim' murderer had been kept in his 'zhithole' where he belongs IBD .

The system works.

you'd better bet Justice in US works ....(sometimes)....like this time...

when a Mohamed Noor kills an Australian girl? just like that? a woman with her whole life ahead of her?

you'd better hope American Justice works.

what Islamic scum!

The Officer who killed her (presumed innocent) is indicted for the shooting and you claim I wouldn't think the system worked if she was my family? What the hell do you want, torches and a lynching?
The State to do its job. She was MURDERED in cold blood.

Execution. Taking an innocent life requires the killer to forfeit his life.

"Her blood cries out"

The system works.
You wouldn't think so if she were your family.
The Officer who killed her (presumed innocent) is indicted for the shooting and you claim I wouldn't think the system worked if she was my family? What the hell do you want, torches and a lynching? The system works.
---------------------------------- he shouldn't have been in the USA and he certainly shouldn't have been a cop with the power of life and death over Americans Whitehall .

New Topics

Forum List

Back