Modern Israel's borders

Ecocertifmrl

Jun 21, 2018
That's the topic^

And this source is untrustwurthy but the article is interesting

European Union Tells Israeli PM Netanyahu It Rejects Trump’s Jerusalem Recognition

e Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took his case to Europe to ask allies to join the United States in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, but was met by a firm rebuff from EU foreign ministers who saw the move as a blow against the peace process.

Making his first ever visit to EU headquarters in Brussels, Netanyahu said President Donald Trump’s move made peace in the Middle East possible “because recognizing reality is the substance of peace, the foundation of peace.”

Trump announced last Wednesday that the United States would recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, breaking with decades of US policy and international consensus that the ancient city’s status must be decided in Israeli-Palestinian talks.

Israel, which annexed eastern Jer

Land and borders go together. It is impossible to have one without the other.

Exactly.

TREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE STATE OF ISRAEL AND THE HASHEMITE KINGDOM OF JORDAN
26 OCT 1994

ARTICLE 3

INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY
    • The international boundary between Israel and Jordan is delimited with reference to the boundary definition under the Mandate as is shown in Annex I(a), on the mapping materials attached thereto and co-ordinates specified therein.
    • The boundary, as set out in Annex I (a), is the permanent, secure and recognised international boundary between Israel and Jordan, without prejudice to the status of any territories that came under Israeli military government control in 1967.
  1. The parties recognise the international boundary, as well as each other's territory, territorial waters and airspace, as inviolable, and will respect and comply with them. ...

ANNEX I(A)

Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers
The boundary line shall follow the middle of the main course of the flow of the Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers.

Dead Sea and Salt Pans
The boundary line is shown on the 1:50000 image maps (2 sheets, Appendix II attached to this Annex).

Emek Ha'arava/Wadi Araba
The boundary line is shown on the 1:20,000 orthophoto maps (10 sheets, Appendix I attached to this Annex).

Europeans lost the right to tell Jews where to live 70 years ago.

Israel's borders (every country's borders) are between that country and their neighbours.

Exactly.

26 OCT 1994

ARTICLE 3

INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY
    • The international boundary between Israel and Jordan is delimited with reference to the boundary definition under the Mandate as is shown in Annex I(a), on the mapping materials attached thereto and co-ordinates specified therein.
    • The boundary, as set out in Annex I (a), is the permanent, secure and recognised international boundary between Israel and Jordan, without prejudice to the status of any territories that came under Israeli military government control in 1967.
  1. The parties recognise the international boundary, as well as each other's territory, territorial waters and airspace, as inviolable, and will respect and comply with them. ...

ANNEX I(A)

The boundary line shall follow the middle of the main course of the flow of the Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers.

Dead Sea and Salt Pans
The boundary line is shown on the 1:50000 image maps (2 sheets, Appendix II attached to this Annex).

Emek Ha'arava/Wadi Araba
The boundary line is shown on the 1:20,000 orthophoto maps (10 sheets, Appendix I attached to this Annex).
Interesting that Israel will claim a border on Palestine.

Exactly.

26 OCT 1994

ARTICLE 3

INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY

ANNEX I(A)

Dead Sea and Salt Pans

Emek Ha'arava/Wadi Araba

Perfectly reasonable as “Palestine” is a geographic area and not the wondrous, magical “country of Pally’land” you mistakenly believe it to be.

The terrorist state of Israel has never declared its borders.

Because it would hinder the zionist leadership's future goal of a greater Israel by land theft. .... :cool:

The borders defended by Israel are easy to find.

You goofy converts who are safely ensconced in the
Great Satan™️ are content to slam away at your keyboards retyping your goofy slogans.

True story .... :cool:

And the jews lost tbe right to complain 70 years ago.:bye1:

It’s pretty obvious that you and the other Hamas groupies are the folks complaining.

The caliphate is dead. It’s not coming back.
But all you ever do here is complain, "oh but they won't RECOGNIZE us!" So stop masking yourself and pretending to be something you're not.

And I don't belong to Hamas.

The terrorist state of Israel has never declared its borders.

Because it would hinder the zionist leadership's future goal of a greater Israel by land theft. .... :cool:

The borders defended by Israel are easy to find.

You goofy converts who are safely ensconced in the
Great Satan™️ are content to slam away at your keyboards retyping your goofy slogans.

True story .... :cool:
They are easy to find beecause they'll shoot at you if you go there - but defining them is problematic for the Israelis. Which is why the EU and the rest of the civilized world has made them for the Iraelis. It just takea them time to swallow.

It’s pretty obvious that you and the other Hamas groupies are the folks complaining.

But all you ever do here is complain, "oh but they won't RECOGNIZE us!" So stop masking yourself and pretending to be something you're not.

On behalf of the entire world, please don't recognize us. Don't think about us, stop obsessing about us, stop leaving notes in our lockers, and driving past our house.

It's over...

calvin-klein-obsession-for-men-eau-de-toilette-for-men-125-ml___28.jpg

On behalf of the entire world, please don't recognize us. Don't think about us, stop obsessing about us, stop leaving notes in our lockers, and driving past our house.

It's over...

Another fail from a troll who knows not the historical facts of either US, Israel, Middle East or Russia - what I perceive since you hold nothing but the faint stereotypes of these subjects.

It's over...

Another fail from a troll who knows not the historical facts of either US, Israel, Middle East or Russia - what I perceive since you hold nothing but the faint stereotypes of these subjects.

You stole that from one of the blogs you cut and paste from, right?

Exactly.

26 OCT 1994

ARTICLE 3

INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY

ANNEX I(A)

Dead Sea and Salt Pans

Emek Ha'arava/Wadi Araba

Perfectly reasonable as “Palestine” is a geographic area and not the wondrous, magical “country of Pally’land” you mistakenly believe it to be.
Deflection.

Forum List

Back