Modern Israel's borders

Land and borders go together. It is impossible to have one without the other.

Exactly.

TREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE STATE OF ISRAEL AND THE HASHEMITE KINGDOM OF JORDAN
26 OCT 1994

ARTICLE 3

INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY
    • The international boundary between Israel and Jordan is delimited with reference to the boundary definition under the Mandate as is shown in Annex I(a), on the mapping materials attached thereto and co-ordinates specified therein.
    • The boundary, as set out in Annex I (a), is the permanent, secure and recognised international boundary between Israel and Jordan, without prejudice to the status of any territories that came under Israeli military government control in 1967.
  1. The parties recognise the international boundary, as well as each other's territory, territorial waters and airspace, as inviolable, and will respect and comply with them. ...

ANNEX I(A)

Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers
The boundary line shall follow the middle of the main course of the flow of the Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers.

Dead Sea and Salt Pans
The boundary line is shown on the 1:50000 image maps (2 sheets, Appendix II attached to this Annex).

Emek Ha'arava/Wadi Araba
The boundary line is shown on the 1:20,000 orthophoto maps (10 sheets, Appendix I attached to this Annex).
Interesting that Israel will claim a border on Palestine.

Perfectly reasonable as “Palestine” is a geographic area and not the wondrous, magical “country of Pally’land” you mistakenly believe it to be.
Deflection.

Link?

“And this source is untrustwurthy...”

Nicely done, Louie. That’s the perfect premise for another of your spam threads
Actually I made it quite clear it isn't a premise for this thread. And it's Jew propaganda source, right? So it's not like YOU have a problem with it. I was just saying to those who are racists

The Moron doesn’t even know what a “ Racist” is. :asshole: “ Race” has nothing to do with Religion. The Palestinians have made it clear that they demand a Now Israelis Alliwed State yet thry’re Not Racist? Consider the source

Exactly.

26 OCT 1994

ARTICLE 3

INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY
    • The international boundary between Israel and Jordan is delimited with reference to the boundary definition under the Mandate as is shown in Annex I(a), on the mapping materials attached thereto and co-ordinates specified therein.
    • The boundary, as set out in Annex I (a), is the permanent, secure and recognised international boundary between Israel and Jordan, without prejudice to the status of any territories that came under Israeli military government control in 1967.
  1. The parties recognise the international boundary, as well as each other's territory, territorial waters and airspace, as inviolable, and will respect and comply with them. ...

ANNEX I(A)

The boundary line shall follow the middle of the main course of the flow of the Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers.

Dead Sea and Salt Pans
The boundary line is shown on the 1:50000 image maps (2 sheets, Appendix II attached to this Annex).

Emek Ha'arava/Wadi Araba
The boundary line is shown on the 1:20,000 orthophoto maps (10 sheets, Appendix I attached to this Annex).

Perfectly reasonable as “Palestine” is a geographic area and not the wondrous, magical “country of Pally’land” you mistakenly believe it to be.
Deflection.

Link?
Link to what?

Exactly.

26 OCT 1994

ARTICLE 3

INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY

ANNEX I(A)

Dead Sea and Salt Pans

Emek Ha'arava/Wadi Araba

Deflection.

Link?
Link to what?

A YouTube video from PressTV?

Actually I made it quite clear it isn't a premise for this thread. And it's Jew propaganda source, right? So it's not like YOU have a problem with it. I was just saying to those who are racists

The Moron doesn’t even know what a “ Racist” is. :asshole: “ Race” has nothing to do with Religion. The Palestinians have made it clear that they demand a Now Israelis Alliwed State yet thry’re Not Racist? Consider the source
:icon_rolleyes:race has a lot to do with religion. You're such a waste to talk to..

:icon_rolleyes:race has a lot to do with religion. You're such a waste to talk to..

When referring to the Israelis and the Palestinians you are not talking about a race. :ahole-1:

Exactly.

26 OCT 1994

ARTICLE 3

INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY

ANNEX I(A)

Dead Sea and Salt Pans

Emek Ha'arava/Wadi Araba

Of course, because the Jewish Nation was vested with the sovereignty over all of Palestine,
by an act of international law.

Was there any other nation mentioned?

Exactly.

26 OCT 1994

ARTICLE 3

INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY

ANNEX I(A)

Dead Sea and Salt Pans

Emek Ha'arava/Wadi Araba

Of course, because the Jewish Nation was vested with the sovereignty over all of Palestine,

Israeli say so.

Exactly.

26 OCT 1994

ARTICLE 3

INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY

ANNEX I(A)

Dead Sea and Salt Pans

Emek Ha'arava/Wadi Araba

Israeli say so.

Facts You can't contradict.

The Jewish Nation was vested with the sovereignty over all of Palestine,

Israeli say so.

International law says so. There were no other nations existing at the time. Palestine did not declare sovereignty until 1988. Between 1922 and 1988 there were literally no other options for sovereignty. Just some vague ideas of "rights". Vague ideas of rights do not grant you sovereignty. The people seeking those rights have to act on them.

Israeli say so.

International law says so. There were no other nations existing at the time. Palestine did not declare sovereignty until 1988. Between 1922 and 1988 there were literally no other options for sovereignty. Just some vague ideas of "rights". Vague ideas of rights do not grant you sovereignty. The people seeking those rights have to act on them.
International law says so.
OK, where?
Vague ideas of rights do not grant you sovereignty.
Sovereignty is not granted. It is inherent.

Israeli say so.

OK, where?

Is is granted when a territory is controlled by another entity.

It's certainly not retroactive.

Israeli say so.

OK, where?

Indeed, it can be controlled by another entity. That is called illegal external interference.

When referring to the Israelis and the Palestinians you are not talking about a race. :ahole-1:
Hmm. I could and can be, moron

Israeli say so.

OK, where?

Indeed, it can be controlled by another entity. That is called illegal external interference.

So, the Ottoman Empire illegally controlled the territory for centuries illegally?

Europeans lost the right to tell Jews where to live 70 years ago.

Israel's borders (every country's borders) are between that country and their neighbours.
Then don't you think it is time for your TERRORIST State to STOP taking money off these European Countries,INPARTICULAR Germany who are still PAYING WAR REPARATION TO YOU...mind you<you always prefer CASH to MORALITY...don"t YOU fncceoterrorman

Forum List

Back