I have proof of a Palestinian terrorist attack

Ecocertifmrl

Jun 21, 2018
It's everything I always expected. And more.
downloadfile-35.jpg

It's everything I always expected. And more.View attachment 204519

"it's..."

...Go ahead and make light of it. "bomb-kites & violent protests" -- still looking like barbaric terrorist baffoons from another time and place.....what else do they look like: Peaceful, Stately and sophisticated.........???

it's funny [to you] that they....conduct themselves like this? bomb-kites and what-not. there's your proof. BRAINLESS, USLESS terrorists....what ? bomb-kites, not dramatic enough for you ? from your end---what's so funny about it? not terroristic enough for you the piddly-little bomb-kites?

you know the deal, dirtbag terrorists doing their thing............[you] they should be embarrassed.

"Palestinian terrorists flew kites attached with firebombs into Israel on Friday.

The kites — each with Molotov-cocktail-like bombs tied to their tails — were floated over border fences from Gaza City and other areas. They are a new tactic in violent Palestinian border protests that have ignited clashes with Israeli forces for the past four weeks.

On Friday, at least four Palestinians were killed and 726 wounded, including 150 by gunshot, as Israeli troops fired live rounds and tear gas to disperse mass rallies at the border, Gaza officials said. By late afternoon, crowds had swelled and smoke from burning tires billowed over the protests."

"it's..."

...Go ahead and make light of it. "bomb-kites & violent protests" -- still looking like barbaric terrorist baffoons from another time and place.....what else do they look like: Peaceful, Stately and sophisticated.........???

it's funny [to you] that they....conduct themselves like this? bomb-kites and what-not. there's your proof. BRAINLESS, USLESS terrorists....what ? bomb-kites, not dramatic enough for you ? from your end---what's so funny about it? not terroristic enough for you the piddly-little bomb-kites?

you know the deal, dirtbag terrorists doing their thing............[you] they should be embarrassed.

"Palestinian terrorists flew kites attached with firebombs into Israel on Friday.

The kites — each with Molotov-cocktail-like bombs tied to their tails — were floated over border fences from Gaza City and other areas. They are a new tactic in violent Palestinian border protests that have ignited clashes with Israeli forces for the past four weeks.

On Friday, at least four Palestinians were killed and 726 wounded, including 150 by gunshot, as Israeli troops fired live rounds and tear gas to disperse mass rallies at the border, Gaza officials said. By late afternoon, crowds had swelled and smoke from burning tires billowed over the protests."
You know where the word molotov coctail comes from? Molotov was the name of a russian propagandist. Before the winter war the russians dropped bombs on finnish civilians - russian media called it food aid. They said they were sending food as help for the poor starving finnish people. The "food aid" exploded. Funny things the molotov coctails.

"it's..."

You know where the word molotov coctail comes from? Molotov was the name of a russian propagandist. Before the winter war the russians dropped bombs on finnish civilians - russian media called it food aid. They said they were sending food as help for the poor starving finnish people. The "food aid" exploded. Funny things the molotov coctails.

excuse me miss ............you keep leaving the K out of COCKtails...................

so...hamas learned from the russians to attach molotov cocktails to kites ?

Hey, it results in getting Palestinians killed by the dozens. Please dear Lord, let the Pali's keep it going.

....who wants that...? just more oggida -- i hope they get new leaders. Abass is retiring isn't he ?
when's the next palestinian election. Can't wait to hear who's on the ballot & wins !

p.s - please - pardon my.......post to miss (?) ["I leave off the K in any word that sounds like a penis word" - i.e.: coc*er-spaniel. ). i didn't mean to be so fontly about it..... 'scuse...mi dispiace....[She(?)...seemed so shy about the K].......

.- but not shy about her(?) propensity towards being and a

supporter....

Such a creative way garner more support and sympathy towards the Palestinians.

Such a creative way garner more support and sympathy towards the Palestinians.

Off topic but I have a question; Does anyone know what happened to that “ Christian” Sheree ( think that was her name) or Espmore?

Forum List

Back