Moderators: Something's "broken"... posts are not posting

I keep getting the "thinking" indicator when I post and then the post doesn't appear. I suspect others are getting it too given koshergrl's multiple posts of the same message here: CDZ - Should a POTUS be permitted to destroy records of conversations and discussion among officials?

I'm getting the posts posting, but not showing that they've posted. You'll find they've posted three times if you go and look. Rather annoying.
That is what's happened....
Mods can't 'fix' anything like this. We are slaves to admin on issues such as these. I've alerted admin about it already.
Thank you. I just wanted to point out the problem because I didn't know if y'al'd been informed of it.

I keep getting the "thinking" indicator when I post and then the post doesn't appear. I suspect others are getting it too given koshergrl's multiple posts of the same message here: CDZ - Should a POTUS be permitted to destroy records of conversations and discussion among officials?

I'm getting the posts posting, but not showing that they've posted. You'll find they've posted three times if you go and look. Rather annoying.
Mods can't 'fix' anything like this. We are slaves to admin on issues such as these. I've alerted admin about it already.
Thank you. I just wanted to point out the problem because I didn't know if y'al'd been informed of it.

Yep, I noticed it as soon as I tried to sign in.

I think this is the forums way of driving up web traffic for their sponsors. Everyone posting the same thing two or three times per attempt has got to increase google ad statistics!

Perhaps some moderator training delivered by the admin, along with some delegation of authority/ability is in order seeing as you folks appear to be present more so than are the admins....just a suggestion....

Perhaps some moderator training delivered by the admin, along with some delegation of authority/ability, is in order seeing as you folks appear to be present more so than are the admins....just a suggestion....

I think this is the forums way of driving up web traffic for their sponsors. Everyone posting the same thing two or three times per attempt has got to increase google ad statistics!

I would hit the 'dumb/stfu' button on that reply if I could.

This is NOT intentional on the part of anyone. This is a nightmare for mods and members alike.

I would hit the 'dumb/stfu' button on that reply if I could.

This is NOT intentional on the part of anyone. This is a nightmare for mods and members alike.
Good, maybe you can get the powers that be to institute a "Sarcasm" icon for posts.

BTW, it appears that those icons are working now.

I just saw this thread, I pms them also...wonder if it is a denial of service attack? I was getting bad gateways.

I just saw this thread, I pms them also...wonder if it is a denial of service attack? I was getting bad gateways.
wonder if it is a denial of service attack?
What is that? Are we being held cyber hostage? Will USMB have to pay $500 to get clear?
Is it like that?

Perhaps some moderator training delivered by the admin, along with some delegation of authority/ability, is in order seeing as you folks appear to be present more so than are the admins....just a suggestion....

Martians are sick and tired to the BS on here and have attacked the site.

(I simply go on with what I normally do and find out the post was posted.)

We have been under a cyber attack!!! This is why you should always keep a helmet and safety goggles or eye protection near your computer at all times.

We have been under a cyber attack!!! This is why you should always keep a helmet and safety goggles and eye protection near your computer at all times.

I was hitting the post button twice and was posting twice. It's only posting once if I hit 'post' one time and then wait for the little brown dohickey it the top right corner to stop cycling. Your reply will still stay in the reply box but don't hit reply again. It's been posted correctly.

th

Everyone should start posting their Christmas threads now.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back