Moderators: Something's "broken"... posts are not posting

It's not Russia this time.

It's that fucking Obama.

th

The site is experiencing technical difficulties so to help everyone through these inconvient times they've asked me to provide some musical distraction for you entertainment...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
I can fix this, please collect $2,000,000 in nonsequential bills, place them in a paper bag under the park bench.

Must be some of the same programmers that created the obamacare website working here... the board definitely is fucked up today... doing something of the same here...

Must be some of the same programmers that created the obamacare website working here... the board definitely is fucked up today... doing something of the same here...

I keep getting the "thinking" indicator when I post and then the post doesn't appear. I suspect others are getting it too given koshergrl's multiple posts of the same message here: CDZ - Should a POTUS be permitted to destroy records of conversations and discussion among officials?

I'm getting the posts posting, but not showing that they've posted. You'll find they've posted three times if you go and look. Rather annoying.
That is what's happened....

Forum List

Back