Moderators: Something's "broken"... posts are not posting

I think this is the forums way of driving up web traffic for their sponsors. Everyone posting the same thing two or three times per attempt has got to increase google ad statistics!
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! For the love of Christ, there is not a "conspiracy" behind everything.

I would hit the 'dumb/stfu' button on that reply if I could.

This is NOT intentional on the part of anyone. This is a nightmare for mods and members alike.

Mods can't 'fix' anything like this. We are slaves to admin on issues such as these. I've alerted admin about it already.
I just saw this thread, I pms them also...wonder if it is a denial of service attack? I was getting bad gateways.

I didn't get any bad gateways.

I think this is the forums way of driving up web traffic for their sponsors. Everyone posting the same thing two or three times per attempt has got to increase google ad statistics!
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! For the love of Christ, there is not a "conspiracy" behind everything.

This is NOT intentional on the part of anyone. This is a nightmare for mods and members alike.
Wow, another that doesn't get sarcasm.

Well, were you to include some sort of indicator in your post so that readers can tell you aren't serious, we'd know you were being sarcastic. You as well as I have seen the outlandish stuff members here post with complete seriousness. How is one to know you aren't being serious if you don't type some sort of indicator -- an emoji, an inflection, "just kidding (JK)," something...?

Well, were you to include some sort of indicator in your post so that readers can tell you aren't serious, we'd know you were being sarcastic. You as well as I have seen the outlandish stuff members here post with complete seriousness. How is one to know you aren't being serious if you don't type some sort of indicator -- an emoji, an inflection, "just kidding (JK)," something...?

Get a life.
emot175.gif

Mods can't 'fix' anything like this. We are slaves to admin on issues such as these. I've alerted admin about it already.
I just saw this thread, I pms them also...wonder if it is a denial of service attack? I was getting bad gateways.
Why would anyone DDOS this site? That seems laughable to me. This isn't Sony or Microsoft lol

This is the mice at play.

It's ok. There's no rats around anymore... just a few mice and turtles in this swamp. :)

Takes FOREVER to get a post loaded or even browse. Is it happening to anyone else, this lagging?

Am I the only one here who thinks that maybe it was xelor who might have broken things?

I mean, after he hit the 100 million word limit and all ........

Last edited:
The forum will be slow for a couple of hours. I suggest staying away from the 'search' feature on this site until then.

No need to report it, it's been addressed.

We should probably exercise our Constitutional right to post here and get someone thrown in prison...:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back