MO cop under review after posting fake Michael Brown photo

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Kansas City, Mo., cop under review after posting fake 'Michael Brown' picture to Facebook: report
Officer Marc Catron allegedly shared an image of an accused murderer that he thought was of slain teen Michael Brown, with the snarky caption, 'I'm sure young Michael Brown is innocent and just misunderstood. I'm sure he is a pillar of the Ferguson community.' The post reportedly sparked an internal review.
BY Michael Walsh
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 2:00 PM
Updated: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 2:14 PM

Share this URL
Facebook This photo is not actually of Michael Brown, but many people believed it was and shared it on social networks. Kansas City, Mo., police officer Marc Catron is under internal review after allegedly posting the image on Facebook.

Mo. cop under review over fake Michael Brown Facebook photo report - NY Daily News

Cops would never do anything to impugn the victim just like they would never tell a lie!

NOT!!!

Is there some point to your post that I'm missing, Luddly? Michael Brown was a gang-banging Crip racist piece of shit who was also the prime suspect in a murder case. He was a terrorist just like many of his ilk who target Koreans for their wrath. I can't think of many more deserving of a bullet than he.

Cops would never do anything to impugn the victim just like they would never tell a lie
Michael Brown wasn't a victim. ..... :cool:

For all I know he was guilty of everything as alleged but we will now never know that because the prosecutor has corrupted the legal process with a biased GJ presentation.

My beef is with the failure of the justice system itself. MB deserved his day in court and now that is denied to him forever. As an American that is unjust and wrong on so many levels.

Is there some point to your post that I'm missing, Luddly? Michael Brown was a gang-banging Crip racist piece of shit who was also the prime suspect in a murder case. He was a terrorist just like many of his ilk who target Koreans for their wrath. I can't think of many more deserving of a bullet than he.

And you have proof of all that?

Please link to where he was accused, tried, found guilty and sentenced.

Thanks.

Forensic evidence evidence plus eye witnesses testimony backed up Officer Wilson's story.

The Grand Jury heard and saw all of the evidence on which to make their decision.

The justice system worked exactly as designed. ...... :cool:

Forensic evidence evidence plus eye witnesses testimony backed up Officer Wilson's story.

The Grand Jury heard and saw all of the evidence on which to make their decision.

The justice system worked exactly as designed. ...... :cool:

I never figured you for someone gullible enough to swallow only the leaked half of the story without any question.

Just goes to show that I was wrong.

Please link to where he was accused, tried, found guilty and sentenced.
Michael Brown's actions proved him guilty and he sentenced himself to death by attacking the police officer.

Thankfully the taxpayer's were saved millions of dollars in tax money in not having to warehouse the criminal for several years. ...... :thup:

Assault is now punishable by death?

Without a trial?

He paid for the cigarillos and he deserved his day in court.

Keep it up lefties and you will be the first to whine when the Federal government takes over the internet. A facebook post is hardly a "police report">

Forum List

Back