MLK

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
How are you celebrating MLK day? Tune into Bounce TV and Medea and a big order of Popeyes?

Last edited:
How are you celebrating MLK day? Tune into Bounce TV and Medea and a big order of Popeyes?
I don't even know what date it's on but I can say that about 90% of all holidays basically because I don't care. I know certain holidays fall within certain months but that's about it. Heck I don't ever think about my birthday or pay attention until someone else points it out.

• Banned
MLK was a great lesser fellow. What did he do? I am not minimizing what he did...whatever that was.

MLK suicidal demagogue? The outspoken martyred spokesman of civil rights? I cant tell the difference. Can you?
So, what are your REAL thoughts on MLK?
Don't project, just speak your thoughts.

You up to that?

• Banned
So, what are your REAL thoughts on MLK?
Don't project, just speak your thoughts.

You up to that?
Don't project? Really. I strongly advise YOU to follow your own advice. I both admire and question MLK because he comes off more like an suicidal demagogue in the long run.

• Banned
I actually dreamed of MLK, he used to be one of my heroes. But after close inspection, he was just a major let down. He was a intellectual plagiarist, and his name was cultural appropriation. What did King actually DO? Forget the assassination martyrdom thing. What?

Damn, I remember when Colorado Schools wanted to serve fried chicken in honor of MLK (his favorite food) was called (taa daa) "racist".

It's just too bad that MLK didn't live long enough to have Biden evaluate whether he's really Black. I bet MLK would have favored Trump over Biden.

We are celebrating today by having BBQ watermelon and washing it down with Colt Malt Liquor while stealing an old Black Lady's EBIT Card.

I don't celebrate or recognize Martin Luther koon day honestly. I could care less because blacks don't care. Why should I? They learned nothing from him but praise them while sucking up welfare and blaming whitey.

Here is a guide on how to celebrate visiting MLK Jr Blvd:
8DB82B36-C63B-4E94-B8D7-A22D4E4C61BB.jpeg

Forum List

Back