MLK would be labeled woke/racist by white people if he were alive today

Right dude. Like I said you're free to believe whatever BS you like.
MLK wouldn't agree with any of it but you do you & embrace your race baiting philosophy.

This quote from Booker T Washington sums up your CRT/BLM racist rants:
“There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

The fact you quoted some shit Washington said during Jim Crow that history shows by record as one of the dumbest fact less comments in the history of this country shows how delusional you really are.

Martin Luther King did not agree with Booker T. Washington. And most blacks at the time he wrote this stupid shit did not agree with him. Ask W.E.B. Dubois, Kelly Miller, or Marcus Garvey. You don't know what CRT is or what BLM stands for. You pull out some ancient sellout to try arguing. So take this:

Whites who are members of the racist subculture love using Washingtons words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti-white racism… Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs… There is a certain class of white race-“problem solvers” who don’t want America to get well.”

Seriously brah, you hate White people, aren't you aware of that?
Nah, don't hate white people. I don't like whites who are racists. So are you telling me that all whites are racists?

His Dream Was to Turn America Into a Nightmare

That Commie goon was an extortionist. His message, read without the blinders of Postmodern education and media, was, "You better give us what we want when we ask for it peaceably, or we'll go ape and burn your city down!"

And his "color of the skin" was a strawman, which the entire specious spectrum never points out. He made up a silly reason for Whites resenting his race's backward and uncivilized character and got away with it. Sweden, that suicidal ice palace, gave him a Nobel Prize for his dishonest, illogical, and predatory rhetoric.

Anyone who disagrees with this post is judging me by the color of my avatar and not my content. So my birthday should become a national holiday if such silliness worked for MLK.
Your past postings show the content of your character. You are a racist.

My opinion is correct. You are white and you have no clue of why some blacks are called uncle toms. So you can disagree, but you have no real basis for your disagreement other than "I'm white and I say so."
Again, your opinion, not mine. You seem to discount others opinions based on the alleged skin color of a poster. Sorry, I don’t think that way and it doesn’t matter what you think, it has no bearing with me. Nice try.

Again, your opinion, not mine. You seem to discount others opinions based on the alleged skin color of a poster. Sorry, I don’t think that way and it doesn’t matter what you think, it has no bearing with me. Nice try.
No, I base this on reality. You made a claim that King would be called a Tom today. And what is that based on? Because you believe he was a republican? Or do you think that all he stood for was that one sentence? What is your reason? Because for King to be called an Uncle Tom, he would have to be black and advocating white racist positions. King did not do that, so he would not be called a Uncle Tom. So apparently because you are not black, you don't have a true understanding of why we consider some blacks Uncle Toms. There are too many whites in here trying to tell us about being black, that's why I say what I do. So don't play that you judge me by my skin color crap when you're doing what other whites are doing.

My opinion is correct. You are white and you have no clue of why some blacks are called uncle toms. So you can disagree, but you have no real basis for your disagreement other than "I'm white and I say so."
Pot meet kettle

Molly,

You really need to quit. None of you are accurate about Dr. King.

No, I base this on reality. You made a claim that King would be called a Tom today. And what is that based on? Because you believe he was a republican? Or do you think that all he stood for was that one sentence? What is your reason? Because for King to be called an Uncle Tom, he would have to be black and advocating white racist positions. King did not do that, so he would not be called a Uncle Tom. So apparently because you are not black, you don't have a true understanding of why we consider some blacks Uncle Toms. There are too many whites in here trying to tell us about being black, that's why I say what I do. So don't play that you judge me by my skin color crap when you're doing what other whites are doing.
I don’t think King wasn’t a Democrat or a Republican, he was was a uniter..

My theory is correct and thank you for your opinion, but I know I am correct.

I don’t think King wasn’t a Democrat or a Republican, he was was a uniter..

My theory is correct and thank you for your opinion, but I know I am correct.
Your theory is wrong. I know that because I was alive then. King was hated by 75 percent of the whites in America by the time he was killed. And whites were openly saying he bought his death on himself. That's how much whites wanted him as a uniter. You guys have created a fake King that is used to gaslight blacks today. I told you what an Uncle Tom is and nobody here would have called King that. I'm speaking fact, not opinion. You are the one speaking based on opinion.

Your theory is wrong. I know that because I was alive then. King was hated by 75 percent of the whites in America by the time he was killed. And whites were openly saying he bought his death on himself. That's how much whites wanted him as a uniter. You guys have created a fake King that is used to gaslight blacks today. I told you what an Uncle Tom is and nobody here would have called King that. I'm speaking fact, not opinion. You are the one speaking based on opinion.
That again is your opinion. I was also alive when Dr King was alive. Have a cookie.

Do you have a link to prove that 75% of whites were openly wanting Dr. King to die?

You aren’t the uniter Dr. King was, that is for sure.

That again is your opinion. I was also alive when Dr King was alive. Have a cookie.

Do you have a link to prove that 75% of whites were openly wanting Dr. King to die?

You aren’t the uniter Dr. King was, that is for sure.
Your opinion of uniting is not uniting, it's saying things that make whites feel comfortable. If King was such a uniter why did a white man murder him? You guys post bullshit like what you have done with no links. You can't even explain why you think the OP would call King an Uncle Tom. Then if I don't show you, then I have to read the classic saltine defense of you didn't show me so its not true. Well you were shown what an Uncle Tom is and since King was working for the betterment of blacks and not against it, there is no way in hell the OP would call him an Uncle Tom. Your ass has distilled Kings life to one sentence but he said a lot more and whites like you didn't like it.

In August 1966, less than two years before King was gunned down, when a Gallup Poll asked Americans for their opinion of King, 63 percent of Americans had an unfavorable opinion of the civil rights icon. In a Harris Poll that same year, 95 percent of African-American respondents gave King a favorable rating.

In that same Harris Poll, 54 percent of whites said that they would not march or protest if they “were in the same position as Negroes,” and two months later, in October 1966, 85 percent of whites (pdf) said that civil rights demonstrations hurt Negroes more than they helped. By December, many whites had changed their minds, but 50 percent told Harris pollsters that Martin Luther King Jr. hurt “the Negro cause of civil rights.”

The numbers were more like 75 percent of Americans. And as you can see, most white people did not approve of King or the Civil Rights Movement.

In 1968, Nearly A Third Of Americans Said MLK Brought His Assassination On Himself​

While he was alive, most white Americans didn't think Martin Luther King Jr. was helping the cause of civil rights.

Back in the 1960s, when King was actually leading protests, just 36 percent of white Americans thought he was helping “the Negro cause of civil rights,” according to historical polling data compiled by the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research. In a 1966 Gallup poll, more than 60 percent of the public rated King more negatively than positively.

After King was assassinated, two-thirds of Americans said their strongest reaction to his death had been sadness, anger, shame or fear, another survey found. Another 31 percent, however, said they “felt he brought it on himself.”

King’s convicted killer, James Earl Ray, received a flood of supportive letters while he awaited trial, the Los Angeles Times noted.

“King stirred up violence and caused many to lose their lives,” one Californian wrote Ray. “The FBI classified him as a trouble-maker. If you killed King, you did a good job, for he had it coming to him.”

Have a cookie. Because you were a white kid then and you probably didn't pay a lot of attention to what was going on. I saw how the movement worked at the local level and the white resistance to it. We were in local marches with our parents. We went to city hall with our parents. We went to school board meetings with our parents. We attended political events with our parents. We had fights with white kids who called King Martin Luther Coon. Those kids are now like you, trying to repeat one sentence and make claims about how blacks today would not be approved by King.

You guys need to keep that mans name out of your mouths unless you are willing to face what he truly represented and not what you want to gaslight us with. Blacks know what he stood for and he is the original BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Forum List

Back