Mizzu racism scandals are ALL hoaxes. University president forced out for NOTHING

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?

• Banned
Campus authorities are now telling students if they witness or hear ANY type of racism to call the police.
We are slowly giving the thought police power in this country. That is in direct conflict with our rights as American citizens.

right, and that story about these white dudes in a pick up truck yelling the N word? well, did they get the license plate, make/color of the truck?

I read of one actual account, which was dealt with.
I don't understand the guys willingness to throw his career away because some snots said he should....

and now some University wants blacks to report any racial slurs? really? do we really live in an age when normal white people are yelling out the N word to blacks on a regular basis? i thought this all ended in the 60's. lets just see them make up more stories without any evidence, like they did with the tea party calling congressmen the N word a long time ago.

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?
Typical...

I read of one actual account, which was dealt with.
I don't understand the guys willingness to throw his career away because some snots said he should....
More than likely he saw the direction the university was headed and wanted no part of it.

and they want to fire college presidents for actions that took place outside the campus? this would be like a total stranger who lives five blocks from me accusing me of running over their dog and want to put me in jail next week, no trial.

Campus authorities are now telling students if they witness or hear ANY type of racism to call the police.
We are slowly giving the thought police power in this country. That is in direct conflict with our rights as American citizens.

It's not so slow. In 8 years we have gone from a mostly free country to a mostly authoritarian regime. People are face jail for refusing to bake cakes, for expressing ideas in opposition to our rulers, on down the line.

B.A. in Victimhood, latest college degree........(No wonder those aged 55+ are having little problems finding jobs......).

It's not so slow. In 8 years we have gone from a mostly free country to a mostly authoritarian regime. People are face jail for refusing to bake cakes, for expressing ideas in opposition to our rulers, on down the line.
You just love to make shit up, don't you?

I think you need to detail the incidents you believe to be hoaxes

Forum List

Back