Mitt........Tighty Whities

My tenth...I've learned never to count my chickens before they hatch....its good advice, you should take it.

Well, since you've said that.

There are only 81 chickens to hatch. (EVs in States where there is a real contest. That doesn't include WI, MI, PA or NH)

Obama only needs 19 of those chickens to hatch.

Romney needs 64....

Obama leads in IA, NV, OH, for a total of 43 of them.

Romney leads in Florida for 29.

VA and CO are tossups for another 21.

Again, MATH IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

My tenth...I've learned never to count my chickens before they hatch....its good advice, you should take it.

Well, since you've said that.

There are only 81 chickens to hatch. (EVs in States where there is a real contest. That doesn't include WI, MI, PA or NH)

Obama only needs 19 of those chickens to hatch.

Romney needs 64....

Obama leads in IA, NV, OH, for a total of 43 of them.

Romney leads in Florida for 29.

VA and CO are tossups for another 21.

Again, MATH IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

One should post one's sources...especially since I know that the one posting is a hack ;)

You are counting your chickens before they hatch kid....tsk tsk tsk ;)

[

One should post one's sources...especially since I know that the one posting is a hack ;)

Even with the cherry picking on RCP, these Are THEIR results.

Five-Thirty-Eight is even less cheerful for the Mormon Robot.

Romney's done. Deal with it.

It's ok kid, you'll learn from this...two suggestions...

1) Work on the bigotry
2) Get your ego in check

You jus ain't all that.

How is it bigotry to call a spade a spade?

who are you and what have you done with OCA? :beer:

Fall 2008 my dear, fall 2008 changed everything. I'm one of the smart ones who knows when his ideology has had its ass kicked and am intellectual enough to step back and take a second look.

What I found is that top down never works and deregulation will be the death knell.

Now I take delight in winding up the Neocons who refuse to accept reality, who want to go back to failed policies.

excellent. welcome to reality. :thup:

i'll just sit back and watch. :D

[

Even with the cherry picking on RCP, these Are THEIR results.

Five-Thirty-Eight is even less cheerful for the Mormon Robot.

Romney's done. Deal with it.

It's ok kid, you'll learn from this...two suggestions...

1) Work on the bigotry
2) Get your ego in check

You jus ain't all that.

Hey, RCP just put Obama ahead in VA.

The only VA Poll they have with Romney ahead is 10 days old...

You guys rented out your party to a whacky cult, and now you are paying the price for it.

And I will feel VASTLY superior to Mormons afterwards.

You may feel that way -- but you won't be.

Well, actually, I will, because I won't belong to a whacky cult started by a two-bit con artist.

Hey, maybe next time you guys can run Tom Cruise and give the Scientologists "legitimacy".

I hear he's not the least bit gay, so it should be fine for you.

23816958.jpg

Amazed, I am informed that the first KINGDOM that offically became a CHRISTIANS nation was ARMENIA. (and there were not Greek Orthodox)

Although i often wonder if Ethiopia wasn't really the first nation to become Christian. the Copts certainly seem to think so.

But one of the mistakes we make is to assume that what we mean by nations today is the same as what it once meant. Remember there weren't many nations, in the Roman Empire, there were colonies and places that formerly were nations.

Certainlly among the first PEOPLE that were not Jews to join the Church were SOME of the Greeks living in Palestine immediately after Christ's death.

I missed all these Sophisticated arguments while i was gone the last few days. Things must be looking desperate for the left.

Oh, and the original Christians were Jews, not Greeks.

Amazed, I am informed that the first KINGDOM that offically became a CHRISTIANS nation was ARMENIA. (and there were not Greek Orthodox)

Although i often wonder if Ethiopia wasn't really the first nation to become Christian. the Copts certainly seem to think so.

But one of the mistakes we make is to assume that what we mean by nations today is the same as what it once meant. Remember there weren't many nations, in the Roman Empire, there were colonies and places that formerly were nations.

Certainlly among the first PEOPLE that were not Jews to join the Church were SOME of the Greeks living in Palestine immediately after Christ's death.

Oh I agree with you, todays National boundaries are vastly different than the time in history we are, or have been discussing.

My point with OCA was that the church ORIGINATED in Jerusalem....as OCA's "bible" states, Christ came to preach to the "Jew" first, then to the "Gentile.

Forum List

Back