Mitt Romney's Budget Would Destroy Jobs: Report

The useless idiot is you. What I should be impressed that you can provide links to other's opinions, Sock? No agenda on your part, eh? Back at you...:eusa_hand:

Links to relevant information from experts that say your boy is full of crap. I can see this is pointless talking to you. But considering the level of intelligence you've shown so far, want to buy some waterfront property?

After the stupid comment you made about waterfront property, feel free to put me on ignore, troll.

FYI, waterfront property in the right locale is quite lucrative, unlike the lots you likely own in NO.

Yeah David Corn is a real expert.:lol:

now they are worried about jobs.

8% unemployment all four years of this administation

The useless idiot is you. What I should be impressed that you can provide links to other's opinions, Sock? No agenda on your part, eh? Back at you...:eusa_hand:

Links to relevant information from experts that say your boy is full of crap. I can see this is pointless talking to you. But considering the level of intelligence you've shown so far, want to buy some waterfront property?

After the stupid comment you made about waterfront property, feel free to put me on ignore, troll.

FYI, waterfront property in the right locale is quite lucrative, unlike the lots you likely own in NO.

I know you're filled with venom and sitting on this internet forum is a supplement for something lacking but that empty feeling could be replaced by buying waterfront property. I could sell it to you cheap. And of course being a land owner means you'll rise in social class and actually be acknowledged rather than ignored by the Republicans you hold in such high regard. Just a small entry level price and you could be the pisser instead of the pissee in our system of trickle down economics. You'd be a fool not to give me money for this.

So far after reading as much as I can and researching Romney's proposed economic policy, apparently Romney's plan to fix the economy and bring jobs back to Americans is to bring sexy back to the White House. Everything should then fall into place magically by itself.

(Sadly, this isn't far from the truth)

Here troll:

http://www.mittromney.com/sites/def...America-PlanForJobsAndEconomicGrowth-Full.pdf

Educate yourself.

Yeah yeah yeah, almost as decent a work of fiction as the bible.

bloodycowboy.jpg

"Heyyyyyyyyy......smile when you......

Loads of so called "experts."

Of course many are lefties who worship at Barrys alter.

Barry has done such a fine job as POTUS and all. I'm sure the unemployed would agree with that.

This election is gonna be all about the economy which ain't revving up exactly like Barry thought it would.

Of course his policies suck but what can one say.

Oh and who cares if he wastes anymore hardearned taxdollars on his unviable green bs??

Solyndra anyone??

I know you're filled with venom and sitting on this internet forum is a supplement for something lacking but that empty feeling could be replaced by buying waterfront property. I could sell it to you cheap. And of course being a land owner means you'll rise in social class and actually be acknowledged rather than ignored by the Republicans you hold in such high regard. Just a small entry level price and you could be the pisser instead of the pissee in our system of trickle down economics. You'd be a fool not to give me money for this.

:lol::lol::eusa_clap:

Sock or troll? Which is it? Maybe both!

Second post:

"I personally like Romney just for the clusterfuck aspect. He'll never be President but part of me wishes he makes it just to see how comically horrible it could get."

Case closed.

Last edited:
Did Willard actually specify which country those jobs would be in?

Did Willard actually specify which country those jobs would be in?

have you asked Obama which country he is creating jobs in? It sure isn't this one

Why are you changing the subject?

because I thought your question was goofy

you aren't curious where that 800 billion stimulus went that was suppose to create all them shovel ready jobs?
Unemployment has been 8% ALL DURING this administration..yet people will still vote for the idiot

have you asked Obama which country he is creating jobs in? It sure isn't this one

Why are you changing the subject?

because I thought your question was goofy

you aren't curious where that 800 billion stimulus went that was suppose to create all them shovel ready jobs?
Unemployment has been 8% ALL DURING this administration..yet people will still vote for the idiot

But...the stats show tha the stimulus worked, until it was cut off by........oh......i can't remember, but it was cut off by someone.

Crikey, I've just had a thought - imagine what the unemployment rate would have been without the prematurely cancelled stimulus.
It doesn't really bear thinking about, does it?

*Note* Jobs are NOW at a 35 year low! Democrats have been incontrol since 2006! Look at how many jobs they have destroyed since January 1, 2007!!!!

fredgraph.png

*Note* Jobs are NOW at a 35 year low! Democrats have been incontrol since 2006! Look at how many jobs they have destroyed since January 1, 2007!!!!

fredgraph.png

What does this mean?
That less people need to be in employment to support their families perhaps?
Surely that's a good thing?

By Bonnie Kavoussi

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney has promised to create 12 million jobs if elected president. But a new report has found that his budget proposal actually would destroy hundreds of thousands of jobs.

Romney's budget plan would lead to a net loss of 554,000 jobs by 2014, while President Barack Obama's budget plan would lead to the net creation of 1.4 million jobs, according to a new analysis by the Economic Policy Institute, a liberal think tank. Moreover, if Romney makes his budget revenue-neutral, as he has promised, then his plan would lead to a net loss of 1.9 million jobs over the next two years, largely because of deep spending cuts, the report found.

Even without revenue neutrality, Romney's plan to slash government spending would destroy roughly 4 million jobs over the next two years, offset only somewhat by his proposed tax cuts and defense budget increases, according to the report. If Romney were to successfully repeal the Affordable Care Act and block grant and cut Medicaid spending, hundreds of thousands of jobs would be lost, according to the report.

Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz similarly told Bloomberg TV in June that Romney's proposed spending cuts would "worsen the jobs deficit and significantly increase the likelihood of a recession."

Nor would lost jobs come for the sake of a smaller national debt. According to a recent analysis by Business Insider, Romney's budget plan would increase the deficit, even if the economy grows more than expected.

Mitt Romney's Budget Would Destroy Jobs: Report

Who would promote job growth most in the near term?: Macroeconomic impacts of the Obama and Romney budget proposals | Economic Policy Institute

Joseph Stiglitz: Romney's Plan Will 'Increase Likelihood Of A Recession'

Mitt Romney Budget Would Actually Increase National Debt: Analysis

About EPI...
EPI is a 501(c)(3) corporation. In 2005 through 2009, a majority of our funding (about 53%) was in the form of foundation grants, while another 29% came from labor unions.

Strong, Effective Labor Movement
A strong, effective labor movement is essential for democracy and to ensure an equitable sharing of income and wealth.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

gee, big surprise they wouldn't side with the GOP on something.

Last edited:
Anyone think Balls Brunswick and Lahkota are one in the same? Look at the posting style and just like Lahkota, Balls Brunswick had 4 sources ready as a reply to me in all of 30 seconds. Impossilbe unless they were loaded and ready to go. Couldn't possibly have found them that fast not knowing what I was going to say. Even the sources are ones that she uses. Look at her initial post and his first reply to me with the sources in it.

Just saying...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Fuking rethugs. I read on here for months how the Federal Guvmint DOES NOT create jobs. Or anything else according to rethugs.

But now that Mittens is promising shit he can't deliver, NOW the Pres. can create jobs.

What utter horseshit you rethugs spew. Which is it? Did Obama "create" the thousands of jobs the economy has gained since the end of Bush. Or did he not?

(and I already know your answer rethugs)

But somehow Mittens will "create" 12 million private sector jobs. How?

Fuking rethugs. I read on here for months how the Federal Guvmint DOES NOT create jobs. Or anything else according to rethugs.

But now that Mittens is promising shit he can't deliver, NOW the Pres. can create jobs.

What utter horseshit you rethugs spew. Which is it? Did Obama "create" the thousands of jobs the economy has gained since the end of Bush. Or did he not?

12 million happy Chinese workers...

Either could do it bt default, skippy.

Factchecker: Romney’s ’12 million jobs’ promise

Either could do it by default, Skippy.

But Moody’s Analytics, in an August forecast, predicts 12 million jobs will be created by 2016, no matter who is president. (See page 51.) And Macroeconomic Advisors in April also predicted a gain of 12.3 million jobs.

Factchecker: Romney’s ’12 million jobs’ promise

Last edited:

Forum List

Back