Obama is the Democrat's Reagan

keep on keepin on Chris, Democrats are gonna show up in record numbers....oh except blacks who dont like 2 guys buttfucking

keep on keepin on Chris, Democrats are gonna show up in record numbers....oh except blacks who dont like 2 guys buttfucking

Republicans are mostly over 55.

More of them are dying off every day.

I'll bet black folks aren't as concerned with "buttfucking" as you are.

yeah you're right.....they probably dont know OBama is for it yet.....but those black pastors seem pretty pissed and they're the ones that organize the voter drives and take folks to the polls.....might not be the same turnout you're looking for from the black community.

yeah you're right.....they probably dont know OBama is for it yet.....but those black pastors seem pretty pissed and they're the ones that organize the voter drives and take folks to the polls.....might not be the same turnout you're looking for from the black community.

They'll be up bright and early to vote against the racist republicans.

They'll be up bright and early to vote against the racist republicans.

You keep thinking that!

Considering blacks like the liberals on this board are woefully ignorant and are suprise that Obama, a national democrat backs same sex marriage...what's next he's pro choice? for taxing the wealthy? I mean really who is shocked he likes gay sex?

Some of you folks have a lot more confidence in poll results than I have.

I agree.

I never pay attention to polls. To many variables.

I remember Carter leading Reagan and RR won in a landslide.

I prefer to wait for Nov to see who's poll is actually correct.

President Obama has stretched his lead over Mitt Romney to 6 percentage points nationally, according to the Gallup daily tracking poll released Wednesday.

Obama takes 50 percent support over Romney's 44 percent.

Gallup daily poll shows Obama stretching lead to 50-44 over Romney - The Hill's Ballot Box

Barry is nothing like RR.

Reagan and Clinton worked across the aisle quite well.

Barry never had any intention of working with the Reps. He won after all and they were relegated to the back of the bus and told th STFU.

Yeah. Barrys a winner.

President Obama has stretched his lead over Mitt Romney to 6 percentage points nationally, according to the Gallup daily tracking poll released Wednesday.

Obama takes 50 percent support over Romney's 44 percent.

Gallup daily poll shows Obama stretching lead to 50-44 over Romney - The Hill's Ballot Box

Barry is nothing like RR.

Reagan and Clinton worked across the aisle quite well.

Barry never had any intention of working with the Reps. He won after all and they were relegated to the back of the bus and told th STFU.

Yeah. Barrys a winner.

Democrats have rounded on revelations about a private dinner of House Republicans on inauguration day in 2009 in which they plotted a campaign of obstruction against newly installed president Barack Obama.

During a lengthy discussion, the senior GOP members worked out a plan to repeatedly block Obama over the coming four years to try to ensure he would not be re-elected.
Democrats condemn GOP's plot to obstruct Obama as 'appalling and sad' | World news | guardian.co.uk

Apalling and sad huh. I wonder if they feel the same about Reids holding up business in the Senate??

Oh wait. He's a Dem. Never mind.

Not quite:
Obama at Loyola University in 1998; Those receiving welfare and other Government largesse, along with the working poor constitute a critical mass that if manipulated properly could allow us to install a Communist at the head of Government and maintain him there for a considerable time. Obama is all about the aggrandizement of power into Communist hands, his hands particularly. How could he be else, considering his background. His maternal grandparents were Communists. His mother and father were each Communists. His youthful mentor was a Communist, Frank Marshall Davis, a man that was on the FBI's watch list to be seized and arrested the moment a war between the US and the Soviet Union broke out. By Obama's own admission, he sought out the most radical students and acquaintances to hang around with while in school. He stuffed his DC administration chock full of Communists. Valerie Jarret, referred to as Obama's DC consigliere, is the daughter in law of a member of the Old Chicago Communist School. David Axelrod was mentored by another member of the Old Chicago Communist School. Anita Dunn, Obama's former director of White House Communications and Cass Sunstein, Obama's Regulatory Czar, were both enormous fans of China's former Communist Party Chairman Mao Tse Tung. Their favorite quote from Mao? "All power emanates from the barrel of a gun" Everybody in the White House, Obama, Jarret, Axelrod, Dunn and Sunstein, had physical orgasms when Communist Revolutionary Van Jones agreed to come on board as Obama's Green Czar. Some months after Jones voluntarily left the Administration, he openly admitted "I'm the type of guy you don't want anywhere near the WhiteHouse". Obama's deliberate use of the term 'Czar' was an open admission as to what he was about as well, whether the choice was deliberate or unintentional, he hasn't said yet. "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its a duck my friend" Obama's no Reagan. He's far closer to the likes of Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, Kruschev, or Putin. You can recognize him as such, now, and do your bit to rid yourself of him and his influence come this November, or you can wait until his second term when he ceremoniously opens the 'Gulags' in the west designed expressly for those who don't agree with him. Will he openly call them 'Gulags' in the same vein as he called his unelected regulators 'Czars' or something more ambiguous along the lines of re education camps or preventive detention camps. Or you can wait until the troops from some Muslim Country, invited here by Obama to help police Americans on their notorious blasphemies against the Prophet Mohammed, are cloistered around your front and back doors and any other means of escape. The complicit Media will be saying then "Constitution? What Constitution? We never heard of any such thing? We simply don't know what you're referring to."

Forum List

Back