Mitt Romney Under ‘Active and Serious Consideration’ as Secretary of State

If Romney takes the job he is the biggest fucking fraud I've ever seen. Second only to Trump, of course.
yep....he will be as big of a fraud as sanders was with clinton.....after what the guy was saying about him i cant believe trump would even consider the guy for any position...makes trump look like a chump....

If Romney takes the job he is the biggest fucking fraud I've ever seen. Second only to Trump, of course.
No one takes you seriously anymore, you just parrot what you read in establishment media or see on TV. You are becoming superfluous, a carbon of Jakey, Guno, Rdean, et. al. None of you have minds of your own.
why?....he is right on this....

Reaching out to people who have disagreed with you is bad why?
he did a little more than disagree dont you think?........
Trump has done the same thing should everyone he has gone after refuse to ever speak to him again? To refuse to reach out to Romney and others like him only reenforces the liberal sterotype of Trump as thin skinned and unfit to be President.

No one takes you seriously anymore, you just parrot what you read in establishment media or see on TV. You are becoming superfluous, a carbon of Jakey, Guno, Rdean, et. al. None of you have minds of your own.

hmmmm. . . . Well, I can't really say if Trump is a bigger fraud than Romney is.

Sure, I'll agree they are both frauds, though I am not sure that Trump is the bigger one.

At this point, it seems to me, partisans just want to stir up hatred and vitriol, regardless if it is true or not.

I don't think we can know until we see something concrete come from a Trump administration. When we see his finished cabinet, and his his administration function, if, and how much it resists the impulses of the Deep State, then we will know.

One of the things I can tell you for damn sure, Romney, like Hillary or a Bush, would work hand in glove with the Deep State. It is unclear how much Trump will at this point. Much of it will depend on who he appoints to differing cabinet positions, and who can get Senate confirmation.

I for one am damn sick of propaganda, lies and false flag events being perpetrated on the American public like we are the enemy that the government is trying to control. The fact that these elites started doing it during the first Clinton administration, perfected it during the second Bush administration, and then passed a law making it legal to do under Obama, and did it with regular frequency is sickening. I have no doubt someone like Romney would sink to using it as a policy tool. With Trump? Who knows?

Does he associate with a better class of folk? Does he care about the little people, or is he all hot air?

To make such a hyperbolic and inflammatory statement at this stage of the game? Well, that's just partisan politics.

Trump has done the same thing should everyone he has gone after refuse to ever speak to him again? To refuse to reach out to Romney and others like him only reenforces the liberal sterotype of Trump as thin skinned and unfit to be President.
im sorry there is a difference between disagreeing with someone and outright calling someone an incompetent asswipe....

hmmmm. . . . Well, I can't really say if Trump is a bigger fraud than Romney is.

Sure, I'll agree they are both frauds, though I am not sure that Trump is the bigger one.

At this point, it seems to me, partisans just want to stir up hatred and vitriol, regardless if it is true or not.

I don't think we can know until we see something concrete come from a Trump administration. When we see his finished cabinet, and his his administration function, if, and how much it resists the impulses of the Deep State, then we will know.

One of the things I can tell you for damn sure, Romney, like Hillary or a Bush, would work hand in glove with the Deep State. It is unclear how much Trump will at this point. Much of it will depend on who he appoints to differing cabinet positions, and who can get Senate confirmation.

I for one am damn sick of propaganda, lies and false flag events being perpetrated on the American public like we are the enemy that the government is trying to control. The fact that these elites started doing it during the first Clinton administration, perfected it during the second Bush administration, and then passed a law making it legal to do under Obama, and did it with regular frequency is sickening. I have no doubt someone like Romney would sink to using it as a policy tool. With Trump? Who knows?

Does he associate with a better class of folk? Does he care about the little people, or is he all hot air?

To make such a hyperbolic and inflammatory statement at this stage of the game? Well, that's just partisan politics.
the biggest fraud and hypocrite was bernie sanders..........

im sorry there is a difference between disagreeing with someone and outright calling someone an incompetent asswipe....
Unless Trump is the one calling someone an incompetent asswipe. Trump moved past it so I'm going to say something I didn't think I would say follow Trumps example.

Unless Trump is the one calling someone an incompetent asswipe. Trump moved past it so I'm going to say something I didn't think I would say follow Trumps example.

How hilarious if he was to appointment his enemy Romney as SoS, the Lying Ted Cruz to the SCOTUS, then Marco Rubio as his race relations Czar... and Kasich as Sec. of Education. Just give them all jobs!

Romney tried to undermine Trump's candidacy and if it were up to Romney, Trump would have lost.

Trump can't trust Romney. No way should he make Romney SoS.

Plus, we already know that Romney is a POS because that's what the media told us in 2012...you know, binders of women and whatnot...Romney is Hitler.

He's just mad because he knows it's true. It just bugs him whenever I'm right (which is always.)

the biggest fraud and hypocrite was bernie sanders..........
Can you be a fraud and a hypocrite if you aren't aware you are one though?

He's just mad because he knows it's true. It just bugs him whenever I'm right (which is always.)
. . . and here I was under the impression you were loyal left. Interesting.

Tissue?
Please. I think I am allergic to all the bullshit in this thread.

6a00d8341bf67c53ef0168ea476172970c-pi

Squirrel top needs some legitimacy and balance in his cabinet, Romney provides that.

Romney also happens to be diametrically opposed to much of Trumps foreign policy positioning.

I think it's bullshit, Trump is just playing people, people like Pence who probably arranged the meeting.

Forum List

Back