Mitt Romney Under ‘Active and Serious Consideration’ as Secretary of State

Romney told Trump that he would not serve in his administration unless Trump toed the Romney way on foreign policy.

According to his son Josh, Romney gave Trump advice the man would be very wise to follow.

vintage-powered-by-bat-guano-water-slide-decal-impko-batman-6f9cd1c40819c801d79cd4a34446b3aa (1).jpg

Romney told Trump that he would not serve in his administration unless Trump toed the Romney way on foreign policy.

According to his son Josh, Romney gave Trump advice the man would be very wise to follow.
THE ADVICE Was?

Reaching out to people who have disagreed with you is bad why?

Did you see Romney's speech about Trump?

No way should Trump have Mitt anywhere near his cabinet. Mitt's attacks on Trump were mean spirited and personal and unprovoked.

Reaching out to people who have disagreed with you is bad why?

Did you see Romney's speech about Trump?

No way should Trump have Mitt anywhere near his cabinet. Mitt's attacks on Trump were mean spirited and personal and unprovoked.
Trump has engaged in some mean spirited and personal attacks himself I never said he should select Romney for a cabinet position I just asked why reaching out to him or anyone else who has disagreed with him is bad? If Trump limits himself to picking only people he has never had a disagreement with that's going to be a pretty small list reaching out to people like Romney if even if he doesn't select them removes one of his critics biggest criticisims of him he doesn't have the temperament to be President.

Mitt Romney: "Donald Trump is a poor candidate that is a con man, a sexist pig, and a horrible person"

Trump: "So does that mean you won't be Secretary of State or what?"

Probably of those that have been said to be considered, Stanley A. McChrystal would be the best. After that, Nikki R. Haley, might not be too terrible, though there are signs she has already been corrupted by the CFR.

If Romney takes the job he is the biggest fucking fraud I've ever seen. Second only to Trump, of course.
No one takes you seriously anymore, you just parrot what you read in establishment media or see on TV. You are becoming superfluous, a carbon of Jakey, Guno, Rdean, et. al. None of you have minds of your own.

If Romney takes the job he is the biggest fucking fraud I've ever seen. Second only to Trump, of course.
No one takes you seriously anymore, you just parrot what you read in establishment media or see on TV. You are becoming superfluous, a carbon of Jakey, Guno, Rdean, et. al. None of you have minds of your own.

Thanks for the compliment! I quite like those posters.

Mitt Romney: "Donald Trump is a poor candidate that is a con man, a sexist pig, and a horrible person"

Trump: "So does that mean you won't be Secretary of State or what?"

Exactly. No way should that asshole be SoS.

This is so indicative of the difference between obama and trump. Trump wants the best and the brightest and is open to ideas, obama hired party hacks ( like Hilary) who would promote the ideology, suffered no criticism, sought no counsel(remember he considers himself the smartest man in the room). Trump will do in a hundred days what obama couldn't do in eight years. Fixing the damage obama has done to th country will tak a little longer than a 100 days. I really don't think the libs will be able to keep up.

Trump has a pen and a phone...just like Obama had.

It's pretty easy to undo Many of Obama's EOs....thank God.

Forum List

Back