Mitt Romney Under ‘Active and Serious Consideration’ as Secretary of State

Romney impressed Trump in the meeting by showing him he could find Syria on a map.
So that's the only test one needs to pass as a politician these days?
lets be real here.....

If Trump had chosen Hillary Clinton to be his secretary of State, you and the rest on the left would say ...

"With Clintons history of being carless and grossly negligent with classified information, only an idiot would consider her for the position of Secretary of State. This just shows you how reckless a man he is."

Romney impressed Trump in the meeting by showing him he could find Syria on a map.
So that's the only test one needs to pass as a politician these days?
lets be real here.....

If Trump had chosen Hillary Clinton to be his secretary of State, you and the rest on the left would say ...

"With Clintons history of being carless and grossly negligent with classified information, only an idiot would consider her for the position of Secretary of State. This just shows you how reckless a man he is."
If if's an but's were candy and nutz, we'd all have a Merry Hanukkah..

If Romney takes the job he is the biggest fucking fraud I've ever seen. Second only to Trump, of course.
No one takes you seriously anymore, you just parrot what you read in establishment media or see on TV. You are becoming superfluous, a carbon of Jakey, Guno, Rdean, et. al. None of you have minds of your own.
why?....he is right on this....

hmmmm. . . . Well, I can't really say if Trump is a bigger fraud than Romney is.

Sure, I'll agree they are both frauds, though I am not sure that Trump is the bigger one.

At this point, it seems to me, partisans just want to stir up hatred and vitriol, regardless if it is true or not.

I don't think we can know until we see something concrete come from a Trump administration. When we see his finished cabinet, and his his administration function, if, and how much it resists the impulses of the Deep State, then we will know.

One of the things I can tell you for damn sure, Romney, like Hillary or a Bush, would work hand in glove with the Deep State. It is unclear how much Trump will at this point. Much of it will depend on who he appoints to differing cabinet positions, and who can get Senate confirmation.

I for one am damn sick of propaganda, lies and false flag events being perpetrated on the American public like we are the enemy that the government is trying to control. The fact that these elites started doing it during the first Clinton administration, perfected it during the second Bush administration, and then passed a law making it legal to do under Obama, and did it with regular frequency is sickening. I have no doubt someone like Romney would sink to using it as a policy tool. With Trump? Who knows?

Does he associate with a better class of folk? Does he care about the little people, or is he all hot air?

To make such a hyperbolic and inflammatory statement at this stage of the game? Well, that's just partisan politics.
the biggest fraud and hypocrite was bernie sanders..........
Can you be a fraud and a hypocrite if you aren't aware you are one though?
i think you can.....he was a fraud because apparently, he did not mean what he was preaching,and by throwing all that bullshit aside to back her,makes him a hypocrite.....

Hey goono, how'd that election turn out for you? :asshole:
Fine for me as it is the last hurrah for you white christian stooges and rubes who are waiting for jobs that aren't coming back, no wall will be built and dumpf isn't doing away with Obama care, I'm not the uneducated rube that has been conned, that's your job

Forum List

Back