Mitt Romney is a toad

“We join together in the condemnation of attacks on the American embassies and the loss of American life and join in sympathy for these people,”Romney said. “It’s also important for me — just as it was for the White House, last night by the way — to say that the statements were inappropriate, and in my view a disgraceful statement on the part of our administration to apologize for American values.”
It was the second time in just over 12 hours that Romney had suggested the White House sided with rioters and militants.

saying anyone apologized for American values, is NOT the same as saying they sided with militants.

End dumb ass partisan hack thread/

The obama white house ALWAYS sides with rioters and terrorists. It's why the obama white house supported the occupiers in the United States. It's the only consistency the obama white house has.

MrToad4.jpg

We Demand An Apology !!!

Romney Repeats False Libya Attack, Accuses Obama Of ‘Apology’ For America | TPM2012

just as it was for the White House, last night by the way — to say that the statements were inappropriate, and in my view a disgraceful statement on the part of our administration to apologize for American values.”

I predict he will fall in the polls for being so horrible a person.

I dunno the polls tend to keep Obama propped up regardless for now, even if he is a horrible person.

And here everybody was thinking that Chicago teachers were the whores..........

But that would be insulting to whores, at least they provide a beneficial service

The obama white house ALWAYS sides with rioters and terrorists. It's why the obama white house supported the occupiers in the United States. It's the only consistency the obama white house has.

Tell that to bin Laden, Gaddafi, al Awaki, countless other Taliban and al Quada and other enemies of the US.

You are such an ass.

Romney Repeats False Libya Attack, Accuses Obama Of ‘Apology’ For America | TPM2012

just as it was for the White House, last night by the way — to say that the statements were inappropriate, and in my view a disgraceful statement on the part of our administration to apologize for American values.”

he's vile... he doesn't care what he says.

Not if he thinks it will get him votes. Tomorrow he will have something completely different to say.

Meanwhile, rw's who have NO brains will applaud him for throwing our own embassy personnel under the bus and putting them in even greater danger.

he's vile... he doesn't care what he says.
I can't wait to hear his flip-flop on this....because you just KNOW it's coming.

Not if he thinks it will get him votes. Tomorrow he will have something completely different to say.

Meanwhile, rw's who have NO brains will applaud him for throwing our own embassy personnel under the bus and putting them in even greater danger.

Isn't the Obama Administration the one throwing the embassy "under the bus" by disavowing the statement the embassy made?

Forum List

Back