Mitt Romney is a toad

he's vile... he doesn't care what he says.

Not if he thinks it will get him votes. Tomorrow he will have something completely different to say.

Meanwhile, rw's who have NO brains will applaud him for throwing our own embassy personnel under the bus and putting them in even greater danger.

Isn't the Obama Administration the one throwing the embassy "under the bus" by disavowing the statement the embassy made?

Why should Obama take responsibility for a statement he neither made nor approved nor authorized?

Robmoney just jumped the shark.

hes done

We already knew he was clueless on foreign policy and we already knew he was a soulless partisan. He just chose to remind us.

They're comparing it to John McCain's outrageous suspension of his campaign to go save the banks.
Maybe Mitten will suspend his campaign and go to Libya.

I gather you wingnut whores prefer the Bush approach of forgetting about the Libyan terrorism over the Scottish skies.

the tide had already moved towards Obama after the comparison of the conventions.

The people rejected the Rs negativity and lack of vision.

This one sets in stone why the people are tired of negative bullshit partisan crap.

hes done

Not if he thinks it will get him votes. Tomorrow he will have something completely different to say.

Meanwhile, rw's who have NO brains will applaud him for throwing our own embassy personnel under the bus and putting them in even greater danger.

Isn't the Obama Administration the one throwing the embassy "under the bus" by disavowing the statement the embassy made?

Why should Obama take responsibility for a statement he neither made nor approved nor authorized?

Oh ... i thought the President appointed US ambassadors. My bad.

Ravi, congradulations. Truthmatters, Chris, RDean... and now Ravi. You've made it... did you tear out and throw away your critical thinking, or does the DNC now do thinkectomies as well as late term abortions? Check with Sandra Fluke, I think that they can get that as a covered procedure under Obamacare.

Mitt Romney looks ten times more Presidential than Barry ever has or will. Every American, and believe it or not that includes Mitt Romney, has the right to say what ever they want to, even when it's about events that are unfolding. I'm kind of shaky on the details here, but I think it's in the FIRST AMENDMENT (I know you lefties believe it only protects speech you like). Just like the guy in California has the RIGHT to make the film depicting Mohammed as the idiot he really is.

I rarely look at threads started by dink (you DO know what a dink is?) political hacks... Now I get to add your name to the list.

Ravi, congradulations. Truthmatters, Chris, RDean... and now Ravi. You've made it... did you tear out and throw away your critical thinking, or does the DNC now do thinkectomies as well as late term abortions? Check with Sandra Fluke, I think that they can get that as a covered procedure under Obamacare.

Mitt Romney looks ten times more Presidential than Barry ever has or will. Every American, and believe it or not that includes Mitt Romney, has the right to say what ever they want to, even when it's about events that are unfolding. I'm kind of shaky on the details here, but I think it's in the FIRST AMENDMENT (I know you lefties believe it only protects speech you like). Just like the guy in California has the RIGHT to make the film depicting Mohammed as the idiot he really is.

I rarely look at threads started by dink (you DO know what a dink is?) political hacks... Now I get to add your name to the list.

No, Mitt was wrong to immediately politicize the embassy response before the deaths could even be announced...

Romney’s remarks came before the White House confirmed Wednesday morning that U.S. ambassador to Libya, John Christopher Stevens, was among those killed in the Benghazi attack.

Romney foreign policy adviser Rich Williamson told Foreign Policy magazine Tuesday evening, before the deaths were reported, that the attacks were related to Obama’s “failure to be an effective leader for U.S. interests in the Middle East.”

Romney has often tried to sharpen the contrast between his foreign policy and Obama’s by arguing that the president is apologetic towards America’s enemies.

Obama spokesman Ben LaBolt responded a few hours later that it was Romney who was out of line. “We are shocked that, at a time when the United States of America is confronting the tragic death of one of our diplomatic officers in Libya, Governor Romney would choose to launch a political attack,” he said.

Romney calls Obama administration response to Libya attacks ‘disgraceful’

Below is a statement released by the State Department from Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on the killing of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans in Benghazi, Libya.

Yesterday, our U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya was attacked. Heavily armed militants assaulted the compound and set fire to our buildings. American and Libyan security personnel battled the attackers together. Four Americans were killed. They included Sean Smith, a Foreign Service information management officer, and our Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. We are still making next of kin notifications for the other two individuals.

This is an attack that should shock the conscience of people of all faiths around the world. We condemn in the strongest terms this senseless act of violence, and we send our prayers to the families, friends, and colleagues of those we’ve lost.

All over the world, every day, America’s diplomats and development experts risk their lives in the service of our country and our values, because they believe that the United States must be a force for peace and progress in the world, that these aspirations are worth striving and sacrificing for. Alongside our men and women in uniform, they represent the best traditions of a bold and generous nation.

In the lobby of this building, the State Department, the names of those who have fallen in the line of duty are inscribed in marble. Our hearts break over each one. And now, because of this tragedy, we have new heroes to honor and more friends to mourn.

Chris Stevens fell in love with the Middle East as a young Peace Corps volunteer teaching English in Morocco. He joined the Foreign Service, learned languages, won friends for America in distant places, and made other people’s hopes his own.

In the early days of the Libyan revolution, I asked Chris to be our envoy to the rebel opposition. He arrived on a cargo ship in the port of Benghazi and began building our relationships with Libya’s revolutionaries. He risked his life to stop a tyrant, than gave his life trying to help build a better Libya. The world needs more Chris Stevenses. I spoke with his sister, Ann, this morning, and told her that he will be remembered as a hero by many nations.

Hillary Clinton's Statement on the Attack in Libya - NationalJournal.com

Dink: double income no kids. Doesn't fit me.

"looking" presidential (why, because he's white?) doesn't make one presidential and freedom of speech is fine for all, even Mitten, but being an asshole whore does not a president make.

You're welcome.

Romney Repeats False Libya Attack, Accuses Obama Of ‘Apology’ For America | TPM2012

just as it was for the White House, last night by the way — to say that the statements were inappropriate, and in my view a disgraceful statement on the part of our administration to apologize for American values.”

While he may be a toad, He remains stronger in character and morals then you are capable of.

not in this or any other reality.

Romney Repeats False Libya Attack, Accuses Obama Of ‘Apology’ For America | TPM2012

just as it was for the White House, last night by the way — to say that the statements were inappropriate, and in my view a disgraceful statement on the part of our administration to apologize for American values.”

While he may be a toad, He remains stronger in character and morals then you are capable of.

one cant have strong morals if they shift daily. The fact you defend Mittens shows your lack of character.

Forum List

Back