Mitt Romney Hot Dogs "The Best Meat there is."

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I heard a radio host talking about this and going on the parody Romney by saying, "I love 'em in buns, I love 'em out of buns, it's the best meat there is." Except it wasn't satire, it was quoting Romney.

This is the guy that Democrats hold up as their reasonable Republican. This is the guy who makes up part of the fading Bush/Cheney/Romney/Rumsfeld/Powell cabal. In other words, a Never Trumper willing to suck up to the Democrats and assure them that he is just kidding when he promotes conservative values.

As if they did not know that already.

I heard a radio host talking about this and going on the parody Romney by saying, "I love 'em in buns, I love 'em out of buns, it's the best meat there is." Except it wasn't satire, it was quoting Romney.

This is the guy that Democrats hold up as their reasonable Republican. This is the guy who makes up part of the fading Bush/Cheney/Romney/Rumsfeld/Powell cabal. In other words, a Never Trumper willing to suck up to the Democrats and assure them that he is just kidding when he promotes conservative values.

finally something I agree with romney on

No. We don't. Romney doesn't like Trump. That doesn't make him "reasonable". He is a dyed in the wool, arch conservative. Hot dogs (save for the kosher franks) are made of mechanically separated pork and meat parts.

Best Republican is Rand Paul.

I would say Thomas Massie, but Rand is okay, too.

But lets face it. Neither are really Republicans, per se.

They're basically holding their noses and working from within the system.

They're setting the example that the elected folks in the Republican party collectively should be following.

Last edited:
Mittens is starved for attention. He's been kicked to the curb by his liberal buddies and can't even get a puff piece interview on CNN or MSDNC any more.

1689974324657.gif

Forum List

Back