Mitt Romney flip flopper

You're saying Mitt Romney is not sane...? :lol:

He thinks he's wearing magic underpants and he's going to be a God on his own world when he dies.... Yup, I think he's nuts....

He has a pro-life opinion and a pro-choice policy record...Big deal, he is human.

Let's play "gotcha" with old quotes...YAWN. What will he DO as President is what I care about... I don't see that issue even addressed as part of his current platform.

News | Mitt Romney for President

Can you post all these major issues you claim he has flip flopped so terribly over...?

Well, it just says that he will say whatever he thinks will fool people.

The question is, will the GOP fall for it?

Riiight, he will FOOL people. So you have no major issues to speak of?

All you have is fear mongering, really?

He may FOOL people and SOMEHOW overturn Roe v Wade?

What else do you fear he will fool people over.......? Do tell.

Anyone...? :dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64]Bueller Bueller Bueller - YouTube[/ame]

No OFFENSE Chris, but I'm beginning to think you are a BOT.

The Democrats are testing their theory that Romney’s history of flip-flopping has finally reached critical mass by unveiling a new 30-second ad and a four-minute video with the theme of “MittvMitt: The story of two men trapped in one body.”

The video, which debuted Monday, showcases 11 examples of Romney's elasticity on various issues, including abortion, health care, gun control and immigration.

Romney a flip flopper? Get outta town! I've said repeatedly that the Democrats will use this against him if he is the nominee. Although, it's pretty hysterical to see the DNC attacking him for this considering they supported John Kerry for president in 2004.

Again, The Romney flip flop was on abortion, that's it, he is and has been steady on everything else. You are promoting a myth, that's it. Newt and Obama are fish out of water, they have flipped and flopped so much on everything. Many people, including myself, were pro-choice, it's a difficult decision, but now I am pro-life. Reagan and Bush were both pro-choice and then became pro-life.

Once people see that Pelosi/ Newt add, Newt will be down the drain, not so much that we couldn't get over the global warming but we won't understand how he could sit so close to Nancy Pelosi.

flipflopping_GOP.jpg

The whole party is a bunch of flip floppers.

Another you tube - Mitt's Campaign Theme Song

Turn up the sound, watch the video and sing along with Mitt -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJG75FJkjr8]Sidestep - Charles Durning - The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Unable to articulate your cause, eh...?

Mitt Romney flip flopper

Is it too much to ask for you to actually POST the major issues you speak of...?

Not at all....

The stimulus, abortion, Reagan, healthcare, immigration, global warming, the anti tax pledge, the assault weapons ban, TARP, and the auto rescue.

But let's hear from the man himself.....

Mitt vs. Mitt — the story of two men trapped in one body

You guys are worried about Mitt, welll you should be, because he is going to take your guy out. So much of that tape is cut and edited- again the ONLY issue that he has changed on is abortion, that's it, I know because I have read everything on him.

He was for some sort of stimulus, but his book was written before Obama care was passed and before the stimulus bill was passed, after the bills were passed and he read them, he knew they were total and complete failures and they were. He was for tarp, because without tarp there would have been a run on the banks, like during the great depression, we would have all ended up jobless and homeless but a lot of the tarp funds were mis-appropriated and he has stated that clearly. Tarp had to happen, but it was mis-managed in many ways and he has made that perfectly clear to anyone who pays attention.

Stop with your one-liners- do your own homework and get educated.

You guys are worried about Mitt, welll you should be, because he is going to take your guy out. So much of that tape is cut and edited- again the ONLY issue that he has changed on is abortion, that's it, I know because I have read everything on him.

He was for some sort of stimulus, but his book was written before Obama care was passed and before the stimulus bill was passed, after the bills were passed and he read them, he knew they were total and complete failures and they were. He was for tarp, because without tarp there would have been a run on the banks, like during the great depression, we would have all ended up jobless and homeless but a lot of the tarp funds were mis-appropriated and he has stated that clearly. Tarp had to happen, but it was mis-managed in many ways and he has made that perfectly clear to anyone who pays attention.

Stop with your one-liners- do your own homework and get educated.

The only GOP candidate in the field that worries me from the standpoint of my tacit support of Obama is Huntsman.

As for GOP candidates that worry me as an American, the list is nearly all encompassing with the exception of Romney and Huntsman. The rest are just plain whack jobs.

Romney will not fire up the base and all but guarantees a third party challenge. If the fire-breathing fascist wing of the GOP would go out of attack mode for 5 seconds, they'd see Huntsman should be their guy but don't look for that to happen.

As for your post, Romney is running for the GOP nomination. If he gets that, you'll see a sensible debate that he may break even on but will not stir his base--two flavors of vanilla.

The Democratic National Committee is up with this web advertisement (in addition to a shorter 30-second bit in Virginia, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pittsburgh and Wisconsin) highlighting what they see as Mitt Romney’s changes of heart on a variety of issues (from abortion to the President’s stimulus plan to recent ballot measures in Ohio) all interspersed with TV pundits and late-night talk show hosts taking aim at the GOP frontrunner.

While Newt Gingrich has garnered headlines - and is in the lead for the GOP nomination, according to some polls – the DNC still sees Romney as the Republican to beat.

Mitt Romney portrayed as flip flopper in new DNC ads - CSMonitor.com

As opposed to the DNC Straight Totalitarian Platform. Gotta Love Election Season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“When generations of immigrants looked up and saw the Statue of Liberty for the first time, they surely had many questions and doubts about the life before them, but one thing they knew without a doubt is that they were coming to a place where anything was possible—that in America, their children would have a better life. I believe in that America. I know you believe in that America. It is an America of freedom and opportunity. A nation where innovation and hard work propel the most powerful economy in the world. A land that is secured by the greatest military the world has ever seen, and by friends and allies across the globe.”

--Mitt Romney, Stratham, NH, June 2, 2011

no-apology-believe-in-america-mitt-romney-paperback-cover-art.jpg

Policy | Mitt Romney for President

Riiight, he will FOOL people. So you have no major issues to speak of?

All you have is fear mongering, really?

He may FOOL people and SOMEHOW overturn Roe v Wade?

What else do you fear he will fool people over.......? Do tell.

Well, I think he'lll fool the GOP into thinking he's "electable". Until the MSM absolutely slaughters him on his crazy religion, sleazy business practices and weaselly flip-flopping.

I don't care much about Roe V. Wade one way or the other. I suspect he'll probably nominate Souter like liberals to the court who will uphold it, but really, wouldn't make a difference, becaue if Roe were overturned now, most states would just adopt abortion on demand rules that reflect it.

I worry more that he'll strike liberal deals with the Democrats that will make government bigger and give huge giveaways to his Wall Street Buddies.

“When generations of immigrants looked up and saw the Statue of Liberty for the first time, they surely had many questions and doubts about the life before them, but one thing they knew without a doubt is that they were coming to a place where anything was possible—that in America, their children would have a better life. I believe in that America. I know you believe in that America. It is an America of freedom and opportunity. A nation where innovation and hard work propel the most powerful economy in the world. A land that is secured by the greatest military the world has ever seen, and by friends and allies across the globe.”

--Mitt Romney, Stratham, NH, June 2, 2011

]

"I can't have illegals working here. I'm running for office for Pete's Sake"- Mitt Romney.

How about any one of you moonbats tell me one politician that hasn't "flip flopped" at some point in their career?....... :eusa_whistle:

Hey.... At least he is leaning Away from World Domination. Unlike the Benevolent Dictator Party (DNC).

Forum List

Back