Mitt Happens ... Again

[

How did realizing that "the Rich aren't my friends" affect your "thinking?"

Well, the thing I realized that was the rich have their interests, which is mostly to keep working folks fighting amongst themselves over bullshit like Gay Marriage, Abortion, guns, while they laugh all the way to the bank.

I just refused to keep going along with it.

So you are merely oppositional in your "thinking." Please explain how the issues you noted allow them to "laugh all the way to the bank."

I mean did we really elect Barack Obama to another term based on a clear eyed examination of what his plans were going forward to fix the countries problems? Or did we allow ourselves to get side tracked on "faux" issues like Romney's "war on women"?

And we were right. As we ALL know, in spite of the obstruction and filibustering, Obama has done a damn good job.
http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/
Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

Don't despair. Maybe he'll choose LyinRyan for his running mate again. I mean, how could he lose?

paul_ryan_alfred_e.jpg

[

How did realizing that "the Rich aren't my friends" affect your "thinking?"

Well, the thing I realized that was the rich have their interests, which is mostly to keep working folks fighting amongst themselves over bullshit like Gay Marriage, Abortion, guns, while they laugh all the way to the bank.

I just refused to keep going along with it.

So you are merely oppositional in your "thinking." Please explain how the issues you noted allow them to "laugh all the way to the bank."

You mean how do you get a working person to vote away his pension, union protections, good manufacturing jobs?

Tell him some homo wants to get married, take his guns and get his daughter an abortion.

Desperate democrats attack republican non candidates rather than defending their own freaking president. No surprises here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/05/magazine/mitt-isnt-ready-to-call-it-quits-just-yet.html

Romney shrugged off the recent attention, citing the natural human tendency to covet the unavailable. (“If you live in the mountains, you long for the trees and the lakes,” he said. “If you live in the trees and the lakes. . . .”) And yet a confluence of political realities has created a genuine opening for a Romney third act. As Obama struggles through a difficult final term, there is a lack of a clear Republican heir apparent. Presumptive early front-runners, like Chris Christie and Jeb Bush, have shown themselves to be flawed or reluctant or both. A splintering of possible movement candidates (Rand Paul, Ted Cruz) could beget a need for a default consensus choice.

Romney, for his part, is noticeably playing along. He recently told a radio host that he was not planning on running for president but allowed that “circumstances can change.” A recent column by the conservative pundit Byron York noted that Romney had kept in close contact with many of his advisers and aides. As we spoke, Romney compared the barrage of 2016-related questions to a scene in the film “Dumb and Dumber.” After Jim Carrey’s character is flatly rejected by Lauren Holly, she tells him that there’s a one-in-a-million chance she would change her mind. “So,” Romney told me, embodying the character, “Jim Carrey says, ‘You’re telling me there’s a chance.’ ”

This was the obvious opening for me to ask if there was a chance. Romney’s response was decidedly meta — “I have nothing to add to the story” — but he then fell into the practiced political parlance of nondenial. “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race,” he said. “We’ll see what happens.”

The Clown Car looks pretty bad right now - just lots of losers.

Oh wait, Mittens is a chronic loser but still -

Wouldn't it be really fun if he ran again?

Look, the 2008 and 2012 elections were interrupted by a candidate from Left field who turned evrything topsy turvy.

Hillary was supposed to have run and won the Dem. nomination and faced Mitt, who would have won.

The two would-be contenders are stil as qualified as they ever were.

Now, without the exotic wild card candidacy of a Barack Obama to worry about, America gets a second chance to do the RIGHT thing.

I expect Ted Cruz and Mitt Romney, if his family agrees, to battle for the nomination.

And even though I believe this would be a win-win situation for America, I would have to wait and see which one was more to my liking before I endorsed one over the other.

I would eagerly and proudly vote for either one should he get the GOP nomination.

I can't see how Mittens gets it. He's lost twice now. Is he trying to outdo Bob Dole?

Here's the real problem that works against Romney for a third time. The Conservatives and Teabaggers are absolutely convinced the reason they lost in 2008 and 2012 is because the GOP didn't nominate a "real conservative". forget that Dubya Bush and even Ronald Reagan would have a hard time clearing the bar of what they consider a "Real Conservative" right now. Or that Romney veered very far to the right in his two runs pandering to these people.

Nope you are way off the mark,not even close.

Obama has accomplished nothing of importance. Any of his small, alleged accomplishments would pale in comparison to what Mitt would have accomplished. Obama won mainly due to lies and complicity of the MSM, and anyone who voted for him should be ashamed!

Since so much of what Mitt Romney stated when he ran for President turned out to be spot on and so much of what Barack Obama stated has turned out to be completely false (if you don't believe me go back and look at the positions each took in their debates. Romney was correct so often and Barry was completely wrong so often, it's almost comical!) why wouldn't Romney want a chance to show he really was the man for the job? Polls done now have people coming out and wishing that they had indeed voted for Mitt Romney the last time around.

Like what? Seriously, I'm glad we aren't fighting Iran or Russia, because that was the kind of smack the Weird Mormon Robot was talking.

It's not like HIS kids were coming home in the body bags.

Yep. He wanted to send other people's kids but not his own.

Remember when Romney's said their sons "served" by preaching mormonism and campaigning for daddy?

Truth is, money talks.

Obama has accomplished nothing of importance. Any of his small, alleged accomplishments would pale in comparison to what Mitt would have accomplished. Obama won mainly due to lies and complicity of the MSM, and anyone who voted for him should be ashamed!

You wish.

Get your head out of the sand.

I know you hate facts and won't read this but here's a PARTIAL list of the facts:

Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

Thank you, Mr. President.

:dance:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/05/magazine/mitt-isnt-ready-to-call-it-quits-just-yet.html

Romney shrugged off the recent attention, citing the natural human tendency to covet the unavailable. (“If you live in the mountains, you long for the trees and the lakes,” he said. “If you live in the trees and the lakes. . . .”) And yet a confluence of political realities has created a genuine opening for a Romney third act. As Obama struggles through a difficult final term, there is a lack of a clear Republican heir apparent. Presumptive early front-runners, like Chris Christie and Jeb Bush, have shown themselves to be flawed or reluctant or both. A splintering of possible movement candidates (Rand Paul, Ted Cruz) could beget a need for a default consensus choice.

Romney, for his part, is noticeably playing along. He recently told a radio host that he was not planning on running for president but allowed that “circumstances can change.” A recent column by the conservative pundit Byron York noted that Romney had kept in close contact with many of his advisers and aides. As we spoke, Romney compared the barrage of 2016-related questions to a scene in the film “Dumb and Dumber.” After Jim Carrey’s character is flatly rejected by Lauren Holly, she tells him that there’s a one-in-a-million chance she would change her mind. “So,” Romney told me, embodying the character, “Jim Carrey says, ‘You’re telling me there’s a chance.’ ”

This was the obvious opening for me to ask if there was a chance. Romney’s response was decidedly meta — “I have nothing to add to the story” — but he then fell into the practiced political parlance of nondenial. “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race,” he said. “We’ll see what happens.”

The Clown Car looks pretty bad right now - just lots of losers.

Oh wait, Mittens is a chronic loser but still -

Wouldn't it be really fun if he ran again?

Look, the 2008 and 2012 elections were interrupted by a candidate from Left field who turned evrything topsy turvy.

Hillary was supposed to have run and won the Dem. nomination and faced Mitt, who would have won.

Now, without the exotic wild card candidacy of a Barack Obama to worry about, America gets a second chance to do the RIGHT thing.

I expect Ted Cruz and Mitt Romney, if his family agrees, to battle for the nomination.

And even though I believe this would be a win-win situation for America, I would have to wait and see which one was more to my liking before I endorsed one over the other.

I would eagerly and proudly vote for either one should he get the GOP nomination.

Wow.

This is the very essence of what is wrong with the right.

After all that mental masturbation, you say you would have to decide which to "endorse" (LOL) but then say you will vote for either one.

Truth is, you will vote for anything with an R behind his name.

:uhoh3:

[

I Don't know how you could have thought Romney would have won if he had faced Hillary in 2008. He couldn't even beat Huckabee and McCain. The only reason he go the nomination in 2012 is the GOP establishment sandbagged everyone else, and they were jokes, anyway.

Since so much of what Mitt Romney stated when he ran for President turned out to be spot on and so much of what Barack Obama stated has turned out to be completely false (if you don't believe me go back and look at the positions each took in their debates. Romney was correct so often and Barry was completely wrong so often, it's almost comical!) why wouldn't Romney want a chance to show he really was the man for the job? Polls done now have people coming out and wishing that they had indeed voted for Mitt Romney the last time around.

Like what? Seriously, I'm glad we aren't fighting Iran or Russia, because that was the kind of smack the Weird Mormon Robot was talking.

It's not like HIS kids were coming home in the body bags.

Yep. He wanted to send other people's kids but not his own.

Remember when Romney's said their sons "served" by preaching mormonism and campaigning for daddy?

Truth is, money talks.

What did all of the above have to do with Romney being proven correct in what he said during debates and Obama being proven woefully incorrect, Luddly?

Go back and look at the statements that were made by each candidate in those debates and then look at how those statements have been either backed up or revealed as lacking! It's almost amusing how much Barry got totally wrong and Mitt got totally right.

[

What did all of the above have to do with Romney being proven correct in what he said during debates and Obama being proven woefully incorrect, Luddly?

Go back and look at the statements that were made by each candidate in those debates and then look at how those statements have been either backed up or revealed as lacking! It's almost amusing how much Barry got totally wrong and Mitt got totally right.

Uh, no, Romney really didn't get anything wrong.

Russia really isn't a threat to us. They are barely a threat to the Ukraine. If you have a problem stealing the Ukraine's lunch money, you aren't a threat to America. Sorry, man.

[

Uh, no, Romney really didn't get anything wrong.

Russia really isn't a threat to us. They are barely a threat to the Ukraine. If you have a problem stealing the Ukraine's lunch money, you aren't a threat to America. Sorry, man.

Russian isn't a threat to the Ukraine? Just when I think you've posted about as stupid a statement as is humanly possible, Joe...you come out with a beauty like THAT one!

[
Russian isn't a threat to the Ukraine? Just when I think you've posted about as stupid a statement as is humanly possible, Joe...you come out with a beauty like THAT one!

You know what, I know that being a piss-ignorant right winger takes an effort on your part, but you actually need to occasionally read something.

Russia is struggling to slap the Ukraine into compliance. The bottom has fallen out of the Ruble.

Andrei Nechayev interview The Russian economy is in big trouble and it rsquo s not because of Western sanctions.

MOSCOW—You wouldn’t know it from the Chanel boutiques and Maserati dealerships lining the boulevards inside Moscow’s Garden Ring, but economic conditions in Russia are becoming dire. The ruble has weakened to record lows not seen since the 1990s, capital is bleeding out of the country for the first time since the 2008 financial crisis, and the economy is projected to grow a piddling 0.5 percent this year.

“The situation became very complicated before there were any sanctions,” Andrei Nechayev, who served as Russia’s economics minister in the early 1990s, told me in an interview this week. “The main reasons are internal problems of the Russian economy: low competition, low protection of property, a bad investment climate. In 2013 we were like a falling jet fighter.”

Though sanctions against corporations have cut off access to easy Western capital, Nechayev said that Russia’s own sanctions—restrictions on food imports from the U.S. and Europe—are “much more stupid.” While it’s not as notable in Moscow, food prices have been skyrocketing in some Russian regions. The government argues that it can replace these imports by stimulating local food production, but this will take time. “You can’t speed up biology,” noted Nechayev, who is now president of the Russian Finance Corp., an investment bank. “It takes a certain amount of time to make a new cow.”

LOL, you Libs must be really worried to give "Mittens" so much attention. Portends well for him.

If someone ever has to resort to the "you must be afraid ..." desperation move, it means they have no response to the other person's points, but don't want to admit it.

If someone ever has to resort to the "you must be afraid ..." desperation move, it means they have no response to the other person's points, but don't want to admit it.

At one time or another, some RW has said the same thing about every single has been, wannabe, never was political failure on the right. And all those losers who end up on fox? - according to RWs, libs are afraid of them too.

:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back