MIT's global warming prediction

THE heatwave which has caused a sanitary and agricultural crisis in Russia is the most severe in the country's entire history, a top meteorological official says.

The head of weather forecaster Rosgidromet said that nothing similar had been observed in the millennium history of the Russian state, which dates back to the acceptance of Christianity by ancient Russia in the late 10th Century.

"From the moment of the foundation of our country, we can say, in the last period of 1000 years, no similar heatwave has been observed neither by ourselves nor by our ancestors," Alexander Frolov said.

"This is a completely unique phenomenon," he told a televised news conference.

"There are no observations of this in the archives."

Russian heatwave 'worst in 1000 years' | News.com.au

THE heatwave which has caused a sanitary and agricultural crisis in Russia is the most severe in the country's entire history, a top meteorological official says.

The head of weather forecaster Rosgidromet said that nothing similar had been observed in the millennium history of the Russian state, which dates back to the acceptance of Christianity by ancient Russia in the late 10th Century.

"From the moment of the foundation of our country, we can say, in the last period of 1000 years, no similar heatwave has been observed neither by ourselves nor by our ancestors," Alexander Frolov said.

No observation in the archives. Huh. What do you know about that then. And since nobody ever stated they OBSERVED a heatwave of such scale, and because Siberia is SO representative of the rest of the Earth, a heatwave there must mean glowbul wurming is caused by mankind! Huzzah! We've figured out how this game works!

There's no precident so it means it must be man's fault! wait wait wait... what'd the paper call it again? A "Unique" phenomenon? Unique as in never has nor ever will happen again, right? That IS the definition of unique from last I checked. So, that being the case, there's nothing to worry about! It's over and will never be again.

Boy, those priests back in the 1000's were obsessive climatologists. I'm assuming the priests did it, because you mentioned the Christianization of Russia being significant somehow.

Tell me, Chris. Do you believe that the Almanacs, because they've been recording temperatures in this nation for 200 years are therefore able to be predictive? Or do we have to have a few hundred more years before they can be? the more you strive to 'prove' this, the more astrology than astronomy I smell.

Is there any studies as to why this spring has been so much cooler?
It's June 12th and I still have to run the heater between 3:00 am to 7:00 am and I live in the desert southwest. :(
Because for... what now? 24 months or so, the sun has been producing less heat due to fewer sunspots. Or has someone else heard of the activity returning to normal?

How about Tuesdays solar flare
Solar Flare Sparks Biggest Eruption Ever Seen on Sun

Is there any studies as to why this spring has been so much cooler?
It's June 12th and I still have to run the heater between 3:00 am to 7:00 am and I live in the desert southwest. :(
Because for... what now? 24 months or so, the sun has been producing less heat due to fewer sunspots. Or has someone else heard of the activity returning to normal?

How about Tuesdays solar flare
Solar Flare Sparks Biggest Eruption Ever Seen on Sun
True, solar flares cause short term increases of energy hitting the earth, but like coals in the fire, sunspots are more the key. From what I'm given to understand, the last time the sun has been this quiet was during the 'little ice age' back in the 1800's till the early 20th.

they are suppose to rise

$prediction_strip2.jpg

No observation in the archives. Huh. What do you know about that then. And since nobody ever stated they OBSERVED a heatwave of such scale, and because Siberia is SO representative of the rest of the Earth, a heatwave there must mean glowbul wurming is caused by mankind! Huzzah! We've figured out how this game works!

There's no precident so it means it must be man's fault! wait wait wait... what'd the paper call it again? A "Unique" phenomenon? Unique as in never has nor ever will happen again, right? That IS the definition of unique from last I checked. So, that being the case, there's nothing to worry about! It's over and will never be again.

Boy, those priests back in the 1000's were obsessive climatologists. I'm assuming the priests did it, because you mentioned the Christianization of Russia being significant somehow.

Tell me, Chris. Do you believe that the Almanacs, because they've been recording temperatures in this nation for 200 years are therefore able to be predictive? Or do we have to have a few hundred more years before they can be? the more you strive to 'prove' this, the more astrology than astronomy I smell.

And I smell your bullshit.

Really, if you don't have the balls to admit reality, stop posting.

I put this through the "Libberish to English" translator and got the following translation:

"WWWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MORAN!!!!!!
I WANNA HAVE GLOBAL FASCISM AND YOU KEEP RUINING MY LIES!!!! WHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

So MIT thinks that we WILL see 5.2c of warming in 89 fucking years. I don't understand how .2c per decade that we're seeing=5.2c for 89 years. More like 1.8c maximum. I'd put good money on NOT seeing 3c warmer then today by 2100. If I'm alive maybe even a few grand.:eusa_drool:
Let me lend a hand. What will the population be in 89 years ?
OOoooPs. I forgive you since I understand dat no chillunz B gidn leff behine.

I put this through the "Libberish to English" translator and got the following translation:

I WANNA HAVE GLOBAL FASCISM AND YOU KEEP RUINING MY LIES!!!! WHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Let's review...

The sun went through its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Russia experienced its hottest summer in recorded history going back 1,000 years.

And you can't accept the reality of it.

But thanks for bringing up the sun's activity. It just proves how powerful the increase in CO2 actually is.

So MIT thinks that we WILL see 5.2c of warming in 89 fucking years. I don't understand how .2c per decade that we're seeing=5.2c for 89 years. More like 1.8c maximum. I'd put good money on NOT seeing 3c warmer then today by 2100. If I'm alive maybe even a few grand.:eusa_drool:
Let me lend a hand. What will the population be in 89 years ?
OOoooPs. I forgive you since I understand dat no chillunz B gidn leff behine.

fuck you:evil: If I'm that then 2/3rd of my generation are totally fucked.

Last edited:
Instead of models, lets look at the physical universe: melting ice caps both North and South, 87% of all glaciers are retreating, record high temps far outnumber record low temps, flora and fauna moving poleward at about 10 K per decade, extreme weather events, and rising sea levels. None of these events are easy to hide or falsely create; the planet is showing us what is happening.

glacial_maximum_map2.jpg

The Geico Caveman melted these glacier with his use of fire

geico-caveman-lg.jpg

Fuckkkkk, I'm so sorry!

Let's review...

The sun went through its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Russia experienced its hottest summer in recorded history going back 1,000 years.

And you can't accept the reality of it.

But thanks for bringing up the sun's activity. It just proves how powerful the increase in CO2 actually is.
ROFLMAO.

You are totally delusional.

A few localized events and the world is warming. You doggedly ignore any evidence to the contrary, and you claim to be the rational one in this argument???

Yep. around the fucking bend, over the falls and had the carcass eaten by the crawdads.

Tha's some maaaaaagikul See Oh Tew we be makin'! Yassuh!

Last edited:
Instead of models, lets look at the physical universe: melting ice caps both North and South, 87% of all glaciers are retreating, record high temps far outnumber record low temps, flora and fauna moving poleward at about 10 K per decade, extreme weather events, and rising sea levels. None of these events are easy to hide or falsely create; the planet is showing us what is happening.

glacial_maximum_map2.jpg

geico-caveman-lg.jpg

Fuckkkkk, I'm so sorry!

Nope, orbit and inclination melted those ice sheets.

glacial_maximum_map2.jpg

geico-caveman-lg.jpg

Fuckkkkk, I'm so sorry!

Hands up anyone who thinks we should bring them back.

Anybody?
Anybody?

Huh... I guess nobody's this fucking stupid to think the Ice Age was a GOOD thing. Wait! wait! Look at Alaska! There's not much Ice there! GLOWBULL WURMINGS! ZOMG! Damn you indigenous peoples using fire and eating meat!

Last edited:

glacial_maximum_map2.jpg

geico-caveman-lg.jpg

Fuckkkkk, I'm so sorry!

And what's changed since then?

glacial_maximum_map2.jpg

geico-caveman-lg.jpg

Fuckkkkk, I'm so sorry!

These patterns of climate change are slow and long term. What has changed is the fact that we're now on the downside of a interglacial warm period and slowly moving towards a new ice age set-up. In fact 5,000 years ago the poles where more pointed towards the sun then today and so our planet was warmer by 2-5c then today. The forest where a good 500 miles further north too, but we have been slowly tracking down for the past 4,000 years and also the shape of our obrit effect such with more energy and less energy phases. No way should today be warmer then the peak of the interglacial. If so something is seriously fucked up.

Last edited:

These patterns of climate change are slow and long term changes. What has changed is the fact that we're now on the downside of a interglacial warm period and slowly moving towards a new ice age set-up. 5,000 years ago the poles where more pointed towards the sun then today and so where warmer by 2-5c then today. The forest where a good 500 miles further north too, but we have been slowly tracking down for the past 4,000 years. No way should today be warmer then the peak of the interglacial. If so something is seriously fucked up.

Odd that human history alone, that we are genetically unchanged for 200,000 years yet only rediscovered a practical way to harness electricity 100 years ago, speaks to cataclysmic changes rather than glacial ones.

Forum List

Back