Mitch McConnell -- One Of The Greatest Political Minds In US History

This Is What Happens When You Steal a Supreme Court Nomination

Say what you want to say about Mitch McConnell -- but he single handedly won Americans the right to practice their religious freedom fully in regards to baking, he finally destroyed the relevance of unions, thus crippling democrat fundraising forever, got us a much needed muslim ban -- and there are far more things Mitch will get credit for once Trump gets re-elected.

None of this would have ever been possible if Mitch wouldn't have so skillfully stolen that SC pick from Obama --- they stalled a hearing on his nominee for well over a year, it would have been a disaster if Obama was able to get that Merrick Garland a hearing -- especially since most republicans were suggesting Obama nominate him, before Obama actually nominated him. So make sure while you are celebrating the recent SC decisions, you make sure to give Mitch the respect he deserves.

He was following the Schumer Rule
False

Its called unprecedented for a reason

Just give Mitch his props
It was not unprecedented. Just stop already. Dems have delayed votes.
What supreme court pick did dems deny a hearing too?

I'll wait...

again, stop trying to give Mitch's achievement away to democrats -- Mitch is the man!! Praise him

Who implied they did?

Say what you want to say about Mitch McConnell -- but he single handedly won Americans the right to practice their religious freedom fully in regards to baking, he finally destroyed the relevance of unions, thus crippling democrat fundraising forever, got us a much needed muslim ban -- and there are far more things Mitch will get credit for once Trump gets re-elected.

None of this would have ever been possible if Mitch wouldn't have so skillfully stolen that SC pick from Obama --- they stalled a hearing on his nominee for well over a year, it would have been a disaster if Obama was able to get that Merrick Garland a hearing -- especially since most republicans were suggesting Obama nominate him, before Obama actually nominated him. So make sure while you are celebrating the recent SC decisions, you make sure to give Mitch the respect he deserves.

False

I'll wait...

again, stop trying to give Mitch's achievement away to democrats -- Mitch is the man!! Praise him

Who implied they did?
Nobody, this whole time when people have been saying "but but but Schumer" --- they were in no way implying that democrats did the same thing....smh

The Republicans have pulled off the heist of the century to fill Antonin Scalia’s seat.

Opinion | The Stolen Supreme Court Seat

The History of “Stolen” Supreme Court Seats | History | Smithsonian

I keep finding articles that all say the same thing -- aside from the liberal Smithsonian that does say that something similar did happen in 1844

You have any examples of Schumer denying a hearing to a SC nominee...Ive been waiting for a couple of hours now

They rolled the dice and got snake eyes, the American public picked Trump .
I asked you a question and you punted

but I already know why, its ok....This is about praising Mitch

That wasn't a question and I answered,
I understand why you avoided this question, I will re-ask it so you can avoid it again.

"You have any examples of Schumer denying a hearing to a SC nominee?"

Tsk, tsk. So you are smart enough to know if you don't control the courts, if you want to pull crap, it isn't going to happen. Gee, is that why you like your 9th circuit so much when you judge shop?

Well, you have the 9th, probably 10th, 12th, and 14th, who knows, but we got the Supremes, so go pound sand you whiny Leftist-)

False

I'll wait...

Who implied they did?
Nobody, this whole time when people have been saying "but but but Schumer" --- they were in no way implying that democrats did the same thing....smh

So Schumer didn't say that?

Vouge?
The Republicans have pulled off the heist of the century to fill Antonin Scalia’s seat.

I keep finding articles that all say the same thing -- aside from the liberal Smithsonian that does say that something similar did happen in 1844

You have any examples of Schumer denying a hearing to a SC nominee...Ive been waiting for a couple of hours now

Oh, hey....

Did Trump try a court packing scheme like FDR ?
He is on the internment camps idea right now, a la FDR

But if and when he decides to try court packing -- you will be right on board because principles are for cucks.

I'll take that as a no.

Folks, Biff is just upset that the Supremes just handed him his Poindexter, along with the rest of his side, and every body laughed when they got a gander-)

Let him and his friends stew, who cares, elections have consequences, right Biffy old boy-)

Oh, hey....

But if and when he decides to try court packing -- you will be right on board because principles are for cucks.

I'll take that as a no.

Folks, Biff is just upset that the Supremes just handed him his Poindexter, along with the rest of his side, and every body laughed when they got a gander-)

Let him and his friends stew, who cares, elections have consequences, right Biffy old boy-)

How is that Janus decision working out for ya Chump Change-) Looks like your sides money train is in deep trouble. I guess I would be crying too if I was you...……..but I am not, and we aren't, lololololol!

Oh, hey....

I'll take that as a no.
No president since FDR tried a court packing scheme

but only one party successfully stole a supreme court seat in the last 100 years

Guess what else Trump didn't do, won the superbowl, invented the combustible engine, won a Pulitzer, on and on -- but just to make you feel better, neither did Obama

First Flynn and Manafort have absolutely nothing incriminating to tell Wrong Way Mueller about Trump.
Pretty sure TRUMP deserves the credit for winning the election against Hillary. Not sure Mitch helped out to much on that front.

I think Putin was helping the orange king....Mueller will prove it

Right after Flynn flips, right?
Flynn will flip right around the time Obama and Hillary get indicted

Fingers crossed

First Flynn and Manafort have absolutely nothing incriminating to tell Wrong Way Mueller about Trump.

Second, Manafort answered every question with the phrase, "Well the Podesta Brothers and I..."
and we all know one of the Podesta brothers is connected to Hillary, thus making her guilty -- and we all know, as long as you are connected to someone who is guilty of something, you are too -- oh wait!

Oh, hey....

I'll take that as a no.
No president since FDR tried a court packing scheme

but only one party successfully stole a supreme court seat in the last 100 years

Guess what else Trump didn't do, won the superbowl, invented the combustible engine, won a Pulitzer, on and on -- but just to make you feel better, neither did Obama

I realize you need a drink.

Better go get it now.

Don't know when we'll outlaw alcohol again.

good thing dems weren't arrogant enough to think that they'd be a permanent majority and ended the filibuster, right?

Mitch McConnell is one of the biggest pieces of shit in politics. I hope he rots in hell for the shit he's done.

Pretty sure TRUMP deserves the credit for winning the election against Hillary. Not sure Mitch helped out to much on that front.

Fingers crossed

Second, Manafort answered every question with the phrase, "Well the Podesta Brothers and I..."

Of course you...like your King....are a liar. Manafort is toast. And if the orange king pardons him....that is obstruction.

Mitch McConnell is one of the biggest pieces of shit in politics. I hope he rots in hell for the shit he's done.

He beat you now stand down

Fingers crossed

Of course you...like your King....are a liar. Manafort is toast. And if the orange king pardons him....that is obstruction.

You're silly little girl ...

Schumer just said he wants to implement the Schumer rule because "there's an election"

Is G sticking with his "no democrat ever asked to hold up a nomination" thesis?

Forum List

Back