Mitch McConnell -- One Of The Greatest Political Minds In US History

This Is What Happens When You Steal a Supreme Court Nomination

Say what you want to say about Mitch McConnell -- but he single handedly won Americans the right to practice their religious freedom fully in regards to baking, he finally destroyed the relevance of unions, thus crippling democrat fundraising forever, got us a much needed muslim ban -- and there are far more things Mitch will get credit for once Trump gets re-elected.

None of this would have ever been possible if Mitch wouldn't have so skillfully stolen that SC pick from Obama --- they stalled a hearing on his nominee for well over a year, it would have been a disaster if Obama was able to get that Merrick Garland a hearing -- especially since most republicans were suggesting Obama nominate him, before Obama actually nominated him. So make sure while you are celebrating the recent SC decisions, you make sure to give Mitch the respect he deserves.

Vouge?
The Republicans have pulled off the heist of the century to fill Antonin Scalia’s seat.

Opinion | The Stolen Supreme Court Seat

The History of “Stolen” Supreme Court Seats | History | Smithsonian

I keep finding articles that all say the same thing -- aside from the liberal Smithsonian that does say that something similar did happen in 1844

You have any examples of Schumer denying a hearing to a SC nominee...Ive been waiting for a couple of hours now

They rolled the dice and got snake eyes, the American public picked Trump .

I can't believe a Trump lover said "This is for Robert Bork!!!!"

Gerard-Butler-This-Is-Sparta.jpg

Adorable

Say what you want to say about Mitch McConnell -- but he single handedly won Americans the right to practice their religious freedom fully in regards to baking, he finally destroyed the relevance of unions, thus crippling democrat fundraising forever, got us a much needed muslim ban -- and there are far more things Mitch will get credit for once Trump gets re-elected.

None of this would have ever been possible if Mitch wouldn't have so skillfully stolen that SC pick from Obama --- they stalled a hearing on his nominee for well over a year, it would have been a disaster if Obama was able to get that Merrick Garland a hearing -- especially since most republicans were suggesting Obama nominate him, before Obama actually nominated him. So make sure while you are celebrating the recent SC decisions, you make sure to give Mitch the respect he deserves.

the-butthurt-is-strong-in-this-thread.jpg

Vouge?
The Republicans have pulled off the heist of the century to fill Antonin Scalia’s seat.

I keep finding articles that all say the same thing -- aside from the liberal Smithsonian that does say that something similar did happen in 1844

You have any examples of Schumer denying a hearing to a SC nominee...Ive been waiting for a couple of hours now

I asked you a question and you punted

but I already know why, its ok....This is about praising Mitch

If by great political mind you mean d**k

Let your butthurt out Jillian.

We know today is a tough one for you.

Losing an election has consequences.

Tissue ?

Tell that to the Trump supporter who is still having the "sads" behind Robbie Bork not getting a seat

Tell that to the Trump supporter who is still having the "sads" behind Robbie Bork not getting a seat

"Sads" ?

Who did I get in his place ? I like him.

Who are you getting.

I think you got the wrong guy.

Vouge?

I don't know of the democrats denying a hearing to a SC nominee.

They are not that smart.

Vouge?

That wasn't a question and I answered,

"Sads" ?

Who are you getting.

I forget I am not dealing with the most savvy of people.

Vouge?

That wasn't a question and I answered,
I understand why you avoided this question, I will re-ask it so you can avoid it again.

"You have any examples of Schumer denying a hearing to a SC nominee?"

I can't believe a Trump lover said "This is for Robert Bork!!!!"

Gerard-Butler-This-Is-Sparta.jpg

Adorable

Hey, you and good old uncle Joe pulled the crap, now you are going to get hosed-)

And oh, by the way------->thank auntie Maxine and Fancy Nancy for almost insure we win in November when you see them. Give Peter Strozk and Lisa Paige, a kiss for us too-)

Pretty sure TRUMP deserves the credit for winning the election against Hillary. Not sure Mitch helped out to much on that front.

I think Putin was helping the orange king....Mueller will prove it

Right after Flynn flips, right?
Flynn will flip right around the time Obama and Hillary get indicted

Fingers crossed

First Flynn and Manafort have absolutely nothing incriminating to tell Wrong Way Mueller about Trump.

Second, Manafort answered every question with the phrase, "Well the Podesta Brothers and I..."

Last edited:

"Sads" ?

Who are you getting.

I forget I am not dealing with the most savvy of people.

Dude your upset Mitch rolled the dice to prevent garland.. and he won.

Forum List

Back