• Hillary

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Barack

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
4 on the list

I want the nomination to come from the list he presented when he won the republican nomination

that was the list that got him the support he needed to make this whole thing possible

stick with your list Mr President!

FWIW - I ABSOLUTELY trust this POTUS to make a good nomination

read my link - the choice will come from the 20 left on that list (Gorsuch already seated)

as much as our friends on the left like to say that Trump "lies" - he sure does seem to do what he said he would do

I wouldn't nominate anyone from the Senate. The margins are too thin already.

What say you? Pick one or name your own

A Bible thumper, a holy roller, a pious man. We need to stop all abortion, put women in prison for life that get caught getting one and the doctor, jail gays, put Aids patient and drug addicts on a island somewhere, and go back to slave labor. If one is ill over the age of 50 , unless they can buy their own health insurance, euthanize them. Retarded kids should be sterilized. No immigration ever, even for work. We want all whites in the US in this democratic Christian nation.

Wife's need to stay home and raise white kids, barefoot and pg. Got to get the white race populated again.

What say you? Pick one or name your own

A Bible thumper, a holy roller, a pious man. We need to stop all abortion, put women in prison for life that get caught getting one and the doctor, jail gays, put Aids patient and drug addicts on a island somewhere, and go back to slave labor. If one is ill over the age of 50 , unless they can buy their own health insurance, euthanize them. Retarded kids should be sterilized. No immigration ever, even for work. We want all whites in the US in this democratic Christian nation.
Winner! Liar of the day.

Forum List

Back