Mitch McConnell -- One Of The Greatest Political Minds In US History

Democrats wrote the book on holding up judicial nominations so what goes around comes around deal with it.
Still waiting for someone to show me where a republican nominee was denied a hearing for over a year...

You got one?

We stole a nomination from Obama, nobody is denying that.

So now that you admit the seat was stolen, will you join me in my analysis that Mitch is one of the greatest political minds in US History?

You think Trump had the political foresight to set events into action that would ultimately get Roe V Wade overturned?

As a matter of fact, why not aim higher? Plessy v. Ferguson, don't get too comfortable buddy... Brown v Board, who are you laughing at? you are next

Mitch just listened to Schumer

"We should not confirm any Bush nominee to the Supreme Court, except in extraordinary circumstances," Schumer, July 2007
As much as you deflect tells me that you are not as proud of Mitch as you should be -- Mitch is not happy with your reluctance, Mitch will teach you to kneel before him in due time.

"We should not confirm any Bush nominee to the Supreme Court, except in extraordinary circumstances," Schumer, July 2007
As much as you deflect tells me that you are not as proud of Mitch as you should be -- Mitch is not happy with your reluctance, Mitch will teach you to kneel before him in due time.

I'm grateful to Mitch and to Uncle Vlad for saving the American Republic. We would not have survived the 5th gun grabber, MS-13 loving, Liberal SCOTUS Justice.

Put Vlad on the $20!

By the end of August 2018 there will be a new conservative justice. Dems cannot stop it.
Mitch is the man

Whiny Leftist. You and your ilk got EVERYTHING you deserved after Bork.

Tell all these nice people, who would NOT have been on the Supreme Court, if Bork had been put in-)

So guess what, you phony baloney; you are now going to get BORK 2.0, and YOU CAN'T STOP IT THIS TIME-)

Have a great day, hehehehehehehehe!

I'm grateful to Mitch and to Uncle Vlad for saving the American Republic. We would not have survived the 5th gun grabber, MS-13 loving, Liberal SCOTUS Justice.

Put Vlad on the $20!
Just give Mitch credit --- I know Obama took all of your guns away even tho he didn't -- which only proves that he did take your guns away in your heart of hearts --- but there will be other opportunities to place Obama's balls in your mouth -- just not this post, cool?

Democrats wrote the book on holding up judicial nominations so what goes around comes around deal with it.
Still waiting for someone to show me where a republican nominee was denied a hearing for over a year...

You got one?

We stole a nomination from Obama, nobody is denying that.

So now that you admit the seat was stolen, will you join me in my analysis that Mitch is one of the greatest political minds in US History?

You think Trump had the political foresight to set events into action that would ultimately get Roe V Wade overturned?

As a matter of fact, why not aim higher? Plessy v. Ferguson, don't get too comfortable buddy... Brown v Board, who are you laughing at? you are next

There's nothing to "admit" we boldly and openly stole it while laughing at you. Don't be a cry baby if Hillary had won you Dem's would have gotten it back. Its not our fault Hillary with the help of several former presidents, the entire MSM and a $1.2 billion dollar campaign war chest still got her ass beat by Trump.

By the end of August 2018 there will be a new conservative justice. Dems cannot stop it.
Mitch is the man

Tell all these nice people, who would NOT have been on the Supreme Court, if Bork had been put in-)

So guess what, you phony baloney; you are now going to get BORK 2.0, and YOU CAN'T STOP IT THIS TIME-)

Oh, and 1 more thing------>If I was you, I would have a heart monitor on me, and follow Ginsburg around. If she assumes room temperature, as long as the Repubs control the Senate, even if Trump has 15 min to go in his Presidency, you will have Bork 2.0, and Justice Thomas, 3.0.

Again, have a great day. We are!

Put Vlad on the $20!
Just give Mitch credit --- I know Obama took all of your guns away even tho he didn't -- which only proves that he did take your guns away in your heart of hearts --- but there will be other opportunities to place Obama's balls in your mouth -- just not this post, cool?

The plan was to appoint the 5th gungrabber to SCOTUS with Hillary's inevitable coronation.

You seem so bitter and frustrated, maybe have another hot cocoa in your trap door jammies

Obama spoke, told us to "win an election" and we did. Maybe we should thank Obama?

graphic1-jpg.105299

Praise be to Uncle Vlad for these 5-4 rulings!

This Is What Happens When You Steal a Supreme Court Nomination

Say what you want to say about Mitch McConnell -- but he single handedly won Americans the right to practice their religious freedom fully in regards to baking, he finally destroyed the relevance of unions, thus crippling democrat fundraising forever, got us a much needed muslim ban -- and there are far more things Mitch will get credit for once Trump gets re-elected.

None of this would have ever been possible if Mitch wouldn't have so skillfully stolen that SC pick from Obama --- they stalled a hearing on his nominee for well over a year, it would have been a disaster if Obama was able to get that Merrick Garland a hearing -- especially since most republicans were suggesting Obama nominate him, before Obama actually nominated him. So make sure while you are celebrating the recent SC decisions, you make sure to give Mitch the respect he deserves.
If by great political mind you mean d**k

I'm sure he was not talking about Senator Durbin.

Mitch is the man

You know its bad when six of your own party members vote against your own nominee

Senate Rejects Bork, 58-42 : Six Republicans Bolt Party Ranks to Oppose Judge

Was it Bork's sycophantic willingness to aid Nixon in his obstruction of justice that made your panties moist for him? Fuck Bork with the middle fingers of those 6 republicans who also said fuck Bork.

Mitch is the man

You know its bad when six of your own party members vote against your own nominee

Was it Bork's sycophantic willingness to aid Nixon in his obstruction of justice that made your panties moist for him? Fuck Bork with the middle fingers of those 6 republicans who also said fuck Bork.

Yet FDR got a genuine Klansman on SCOTUS. Where was the principle democrat Party opposition then?

Say what you want to say about Mitch McConnell -- but he single handedly won Americans the right to practice their religious freedom fully in regards to baking, he finally destroyed the relevance of unions, thus crippling democrat fundraising forever, got us a much needed muslim ban -- and there are far more things Mitch will get credit for once Trump gets re-elected.

None of this would have ever been possible if Mitch wouldn't have so skillfully stolen that SC pick from Obama --- they stalled a hearing on his nominee for well over a year, it would have been a disaster if Obama was able to get that Merrick Garland a hearing -- especially since most republicans were suggesting Obama nominate him, before Obama actually nominated him. So make sure while you are celebrating the recent SC decisions, you make sure to give Mitch the respect he deserves.

Vouge?

Mitch is the man

Yet FDR got a genuine Klansman on SCOTUS. Where was the principle democrat Party opposition then?
They were pretty racist back then -- FDR was the same guy who was president when Japanese were put into internment camps -- because as the Pentagon put it -- something about their racial make up made them sneaky. Meanwhile, Germans and Italians didn't get put in internment camps, wonder why?

I also wonder why there wasn't any conservatives demanding an end to internment camps?? Hmmm...In fact, I wonder how many conservatives will be ok with internment, oh wait!

I can't believe someone got me to read vouge?
Mitch is the man

They were pretty racist back then -- FDR was the same guy who was president when Japanese were put into internment camps -- because as the Pentagon put it -- something about their racial make up made them sneaky. Meanwhile, Germans and Italians didn't get put in internment camps, wonder why?

I also wonder why there wasn't any conservatives demanding an end to internment camps?? Hmmm...In fact, I wonder how many conservatives will be ok with internment, oh wait!

I had to almost tear my eyes out , vouge? This is your argument?

Vouge?
The Republicans have pulled off the heist of the century to fill Antonin Scalia’s seat.

Opinion | The Stolen Supreme Court Seat

The History of “Stolen” Supreme Court Seats | History | Smithsonian

I keep finding articles that all say the same thing -- aside from the liberal Smithsonian that does say that something similar did happen in 1844

You have any examples of Schumer denying a hearing to a SC nominee...Ive been waiting for a couple of hours now

If by great political mind you mean d**k

You mean "let the voters decide" McConnell.....one of the greatest turtle necked Hypocrites to ever serve in the US Senate....you mean that Mitch McConnell?

Mitch is the man

Ha ha, good try. You might be correct, but we both know you aren't, lol. It was all about him being to conservative, which is also why they didn't want Ginsburg either. Kennedy was a moderate choice, and he passed, which is the best the Dems could do.

Not this time-) You are going to get Bork 2.0, and have a GREAT day, cause we are!

Forum List

Back