Biden Makes Biggest Blunder in History of Modern Warfare

11 Jul 2023 ~~ By David Hawkins

President Joe Biden has committed the biggest blunder in the history of modern warfare.
But the blame is not his alone, however, as Congress, led by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), deserves some of it too.
According to multiple media reports, and Biden’s own mouth, we are running out of ammunition because Ukraine is hoovering it all up.
Biden is also running the strategic oil reserve low for political reasons but running out of munitions is beyond the pale.
And begs the question, what are we getting for our nearly trillion-dollar-a-year defense budget?
Russia spends a fraction of what we spend and they are not running out of ammo.
“The Ukrainians are running out of ammunition,” Biden told CNN.
“This is a war relating to munitions.
“And they’re running out of that ammunition, and we’re low on it.”
~Snip~

~Snip~
“Congress’s supplemental cash for Ukraine is helping refill America’s armory, but Mr. Biden has an obligation to make sure the U.S. never goes Winchester, as the saying has it, and not only for Ukraine,” the WSJ said.
The lesson applies to the long-range missiles the U.S. may need if China decides to strike Taiwan.

Commentary:
Is the plan to deliver us up more easily to Biden's patron, China? The evil of this pretender president cannot be overstated, though he be clothed in dementia.
Actually this is all part of the Fundamental Transformation of America that began on January 20, 2009 with the swearing in of Barack Hussein Obama. This third term of his is well on the way to that transformation.
American politics have destroyed our manufacturing capability by going offshore.
Actually the U.S. is incapable of producing the amount of steel needed to produce the shells 85k sells a month.
America lost its manufacturing capabilities nearly 30 years ago wen it became a service related economy..

**********​

We have 44 4 Star Generals each with 1,000 minions in their HQ staff. At the height of WWII with 12MM men at arms, we had 7 4 Stars.

Our military is run like NYC Public Housing where the operating costs are 3 times as much as the private market and the properties are falling apart

We have 44 4 Star Generals each with 1,000 minions in their HQ staff. At the height of WWII with 12MM men at arms, we had 7 4 Stars.

Our military is run like NYC Public Housing where the operating costs are 3 times as much as the private market and the properties are falling apart

And how many of those 4 stars have Valor awards?

I bet not many.

Having a proxy war with Russia is worth it?
yes.
Worth it when we know Ukraine is corrupt and we have no idea where billions of dollars of United States taxpayer dollars are going and why Biden and Congress refuse to audit it?
Its a concern. But the benefits far out weigh that concern.
I could care less about Ukraine or Russia ..
TRue. all you care about Is trying to tear down Joe Biden. If Al Queda were attacking Florida, you’d be cheating Al Queda. That is how far ‘round the bend you’ve gone in supporting our nation’s enemies in this psychotic vendetta you have against the President.
and we should be using these funds to actually solve or mitigate the hemorrhaging of our own issues -- like securing the Southern Border.
LOL..sure.
Just so I get this right, and this is a question: You support non-audited aid in the billions to a known corrupt country after we've provided no accountability or traceability with how the funds are spent? Correct? All in the name of killing Russians.
All in the name of stopping Russia aggression.

yes.

Its a concern. But the benefits far out weigh that concern.

TRue. all you care about Is trying to tear down Joe Biden. If Al Queda were attacking Florida, you’d be cheating Al Queda. That is how far ‘round the bend you’ve gone in supporting our nation’s enemies in this psychotic vendetta you have against the President.

LOL..sure.

All in the name of stopping Russia aggression.
Not really .. Sending aid to a known corrupt country with no accountability is far worse than funding a proxy war against Russia. Ukraine is already known for kickback and bribes, including with U.S. government officials, and their are questions being asked about kickbacks to Joe Biden from other foreign countries.

Your hypothetical situation is laughable .. why would anyone laugh at a terrorist attack? We already know the Biden administration is soft, and it wouldn't surprise me if another terrorist attack happened -- like when servicemen were killed with the Biden withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Ukraine with all of its issues is far better off being support by the West, then the West confronting the Russians on the Rhein.

Comrades, you will return to the Rodina!

Ukraine will be NATO.

Rus will kneel to the inevitability of their sad future.

Not really .. Sending aid to a known corrupt country with no accountability is far worse than funding a proxy war against Russia. Ukraine is already known for kickback and bribes, including with U.S. government officials, and their are questions being asked about kickbacks to Joe Biden from other foreign countries.
No accountability, corrupt, bribes, Sounds like you’re talking about Trump.
Your hypothetical situation is laughable .. why would anyone laugh at a terrorist attack?
The only reasons you’re upset about us supporting Ukraine is because it makes Trump look bad because he’s a big supporter of Putin and that it makes Joe look good. You don’t give two shits about the money.

Russia is a lethal army. This should have been wrapped up in 90 days if the Russians on the ground were really interested in fighting this battle. There is a reason why Russia has to rely on mercenary armies.
They weren’t in a hurry to blitzkrieging through fellow Russians in Donbass

No accountability, corrupt, bribes, Sounds like you’re talking about Trump.

The only reasons you’re upset about us supporting Ukraine is because it makes Trump look bad because he’s a big supporter of Putin and that it makes Joe look good. You don’t give two shits about the money.
Love it when people attempt to channel how I feel and think. Stop embarrassing yourself. I've already stated the facts, and any American taxpayer who puts war over corruption is foolish.

David Hawkins of something called "SLAY"? Who the hell is he? It might qualify for a history channel post but it it surely ain't politico.

The blob supporter (i.e. you) who puts loyalty to russia ahead of your nation is a moron.
Being opposed to Biden's Ukraine war doesn't make one a supporter of Russia. I suggest focusing on reading comprehension as I've already stated my position -- it's not a binary thing.

However, if you support Biden's Ukraine war, then 1) you're either too stupid to realize Biden is funneling billions of unchecked dollars of aid into a known corrupt country that has provided bribes and kickbacks to U.S. officials ... or .. 2) you support corruption.

I think it's #1 for you .. Cheers!

Being opposed to Biden's Ukraine war doesn't make one a supporter of Russia.
Sure it does. You’re upset because Biden is kicking Putin’s ass.
I suggest focusing on reading comprehension as I've already stated my position -- it's not a binary thing.
Sure it is. You love your blob and you hate the duly elected President, Joe Biden. So anything that is a winner for Biden; you’re against. Biden supporting the Ukraine repelling of the Russian invasion has been a success so you’re all upset and everything.
However, if you support Biden's Ukraine war, then 1) you're either too stupid to realize Biden is funneling billions of unchecked dollars of aid into a known corrupt country that has provided bribes and kickbacks to U.S. officials ... or .. 2) you support corruption.

I think it's #1 for you .. Cheers!
That makes you a #2. A big steaming pile of #2.

11 Jul 2023 ~~ By David Hawkins

President Joe Biden has committed the biggest blunder in the history of modern warfare.
But the blame is not his alone, however, as Congress, led by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), deserves some of it too.
According to multiple media reports, and Biden’s own mouth, we are running out of ammunition because Ukraine is hoovering it all up.
Biden is also running the strategic oil reserve low for political reasons but running out of munitions is beyond the pale.
And begs the question, what are we getting for our nearly trillion-dollar-a-year defense budget?
Russia spends a fraction of what we spend and they are not running out of ammo.
“The Ukrainians are running out of ammunition,” Biden told CNN.
“This is a war relating to munitions.
“And they’re running out of that ammunition, and we’re low on it.”
~Snip~

~Snip~
“Congress’s supplemental cash for Ukraine is helping refill America’s armory, but Mr. Biden has an obligation to make sure the U.S. never goes Winchester, as the saying has it, and not only for Ukraine,” the WSJ said.
The lesson applies to the long-range missiles the U.S. may need if China decides to strike Taiwan.

Commentary:
Is the plan to deliver us up more easily to Biden's patron, China? The evil of this pretender president cannot be overstated, though he be clothed in dementia.
Actually this is all part of the Fundamental Transformation of America that began on January 20, 2009 with the swearing in of Barack Hussein Obama. This third term of his is well on the way to that transformation.
American politics have destroyed our manufacturing capability by going offshore.
Actually the U.S. is incapable of producing the amount of steel needed to produce the shells 85k sells a month.
America lost its manufacturing capabilities nearly 30 years ago wen it became a service related economy..

**********​

I remember the days when people saw the U.S. as a service related economy. I also remember being ridiculed for saying that was foolish idea.

No it isn't. NATO agreed not to put NATO countries up against their border.
Well, if you want to start your post off with a direct lie then goal accomplished.

The really funny thing here is that NATO had no chance of bordering Russia until they annexted Crimea. Only then did it become a concern in any shape or for but was still extremely unlikely.

Now that they have attacked a border nation, NATO members on Russia's borders are not unlikely, they are essentially guaranteed.

So why will NATO border Russia? Because Russia keeps attacking their neighbors. They directly caused any future NATO members on their borders to happen.
If Poland and Germany and other countries want to help the Nazi regime in Ukraine oppose Russia, let them!
Oh look, second sentence, second lie.
Funny how no one minded when Russia took the Crimea in 2014! Where was NATO then???
Third sentence, third lie. Holy shit, at least you are consistent. The entire world was up in arms about Crimea, Ukraine was not willing to go to war for it though and neither was the world. Then Russia proved that it was not going to stop taking over its neighbors so the world finally said enough is enough and they are willing to stop it now.

It was Russia that showed everyone should they allow Ukraine to be subsumed then there would just be another nation in 5 to 10 years being attacked. The pattern is fucking blatant.
Our first duty is to OURSELVES and now look! FEMA is out of cash and can't take care of Hawaii or Florida or East Palestine or the damage from Hillary.

Had Biden DONE HIS JOB last year, he would have brokered a peace deal between the two countries and ended the war and saved lives. Instead, we are about out of ammo, in it up to our elbows for 110 billion dollars, and now face a deflating US dollar. Worse, much of the stuff Biden left right there in Afghanistan could have been used in Ukraine.

Fuck Joe Biden.
Blah blah blah.

Spoken like someone that has no fucking clue about any of this but Biden bad must rule the day so it must be bad if it is happening now.

The people of Ukraine want to fight for their own sovereignty. For once, we can support a future ally, trading partner and friend without risking a single US life, for a tiny fraction of the cost associated with Iraq (let alone Afghanistan) and for reasons that comport with the core ideology of the US let alone supporting world wide stability in the process.

But there is party politics to consider so you don't give a shit.

This actually is a valid concern. We did the same thing in Afghanistan and we saw what happened with OBL.
Not really.

We were not supporting any real solid government in Afghanistan. That is the largest problem with arming rebel groups, you inherently have no idea where the money is going and Afghanistan has never, afaik, had a really stable form of government.

Ukraine is fundamentally different. Not in the least because, as an official democratic government, there is actually someone to hold accountable when much of the aid is due to be paid back.

Forum List

Back