Mitch McConnell Is "LOSIN' It"!!

More conservative minds changed his, apparently. Cry me a river, mr. sheman.

View attachment 12362

no. his job is to try to make sure nothing is done for the "ihopehefails" crowd. he probably figured that they couldn't meet that number and when they did changed the goal posts.

much like the way the rightwingnuts argue on this board. :)

Count me in... I've seen what he wants to do... I hope he fails.

Actually,he's Winnin it. His one page CR will replace the horrific 2,000 page Omnibus Democrat disaster they were offering up. WTG Mitch!

:clap2:

ssssssssh libtards are smart, they are the perfect people, they know everything there is to know about everything there ever was to know about, don't you know?

Yea what does it say about the Democrats when someone in the Minority Party has to come in and lead? Their 2,000 page Boondoggle is now dead. So i have to give Mitch McConnell nothing but Kudos on this one. His one page CR will fix things for now. The Republicans can permanently fix this starting in January. All of America should be thanking McConnell today. It's the Democrats who are losin it. They just can't lead.

All the REAL Americans are. The commies not so much!

Now I know all you unhinged Marxists on this board were all a root'n for Bush to succeed.. now weren't you?

Now I know all you unhinged Marxists on this board were all a root'n for Bush to succeed.. now weren't you?

actually, after 9/11, bush's approval rating was something like 80%... so yes, most people wanted him to succeed

and then he blew it.

only rightwingnut hacks think anyone who doesn't agree with them is a marxist.

You answered to it honey.

:eusa_drool:

actually, after 9/11, bush's approval rating was something like 80%... so yes, most people wanted him to succeed

and then he blew it.

only because it amuses me to point out what a moron you are.

:thup:

and here's a tissue, you might want to wipe the spittle off of your face

MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg

and imbecile, some of actually had grandparents who did know what marxism was and came here to get away from it. so you might want to know what you're talking about before you run your ignorant yap.

Last edited:

and then he blew it.

Then perhaps you can explain why they were out rioting in the streets and throwing eggs at his car in the inauguration parade?

and then he blew it.

only because it amuses me to point out what a moron you are.

:thup:

and here's a tissue, you might want to wipe the spittle off of your face

MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg

So if someone yells "whore" you turn around? Or only when someone yells "Marxist"?

You're funny...

and imbecile, some of actually had grandparents who did know what marxism was and came here. so you might want to know what you're talking about before you run your ignorant yap.

Simmer down honey... you're coming unraveled.

and imbecile, some of actually had grandparents who did know what marxism was and came here. so you might want to know what you're talking about before you run your ignorant yap.

i think that might be another aspect of your ignorance.

apparently you mistake my recognizing that you're an imbecile for real emotion on my part.

*shrug*

No Democrat on this Board rooted for Bush & Republicans to succeed. If they claim they did,they're just lying. If you're going to be a snarling Partisan,at least be an honest Partisan. I never saw one Democrat rooting for Bush & Republicans to succeed. That's the reality. It is what it is.

apparently you mistake my recognizing that you're an imbecile for real emotion on my part.

*shrug*

Ouch. Skewered by Jillian's rapier-like sarcasm.

:lol:

No Democrat on this Board rooted for Bush & Republicans to succeed. If they claim they did,they're just lying. If you're going to be a snarling Partisan,at least be an honest Partisan. I never saw one Democrat rooting for Bush & Republicans to succeed. That's the reality. It is what it is.

They screamed bloody murder about everything real and imagined for 8 looooooooong years. And then they just made shit up to complain about. They live a lie on a daily basis.

*shrug*

Ouch. Skewered by Jillian's rapier-like sarcasm.

:lol:

well, this was almost an interesting thread....

and then the rightwingnut loon brigade shows up.

*yawn*

have fun high fiving each other.

They live a lie... look at Jillian. Claims to be a lawyer (like that's something to brag about)... she couldn't get past the LSAT let alone pass law school AND the bar!

No Democrats rooted for Bush & Republicans to succeed. In fact it was the exact opposite for eight straight years. They undermined everything 24/7. I really don't mind snarling Partisans but i can't stand snarling Partisans who lie. Claiming they rooted for Bush & Republicans to succeed is a pathetic & absurd lie. It never happened and they know it. They're the last people who should be complaining about some rooting for this President & Democrats to fail. They have absolutely no credibility. Nuff said.

No Democrats rooted for Bush & Republicans to succeed. In fact it was the exact opposite for eight straight years. They undermined everything 24/7. I really don't mind snarling Partisans but i can't stand snarling Partisans who lie. Claiming they rooted for Bush & Republicans to succeed is a pathetic & absurd lie. It never happened and they know it. They're the last people who should be complaining about some rooting for this President & Democrats to fail. They have absolutely no credibility. Nuff said.

ohhh partisans who lie, like McConnell and Boehner......

Yea you Democrats were real nice to Bush & Republicans the previous eight years. Seriously,do these Democrats actually believe their own B.S.? They called Bush an "Evil Nazi" and called his daughters "Drunken Whores",yet we're supposed to believe they rooted for him and Republicans to succeed? Sorry,not buying it. Be a Partisan but don't be a lying Partisan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back