Missouri voters approve legalization of marijuana for recreational use

The people stoners want you to think are stoners:
slider-businessman-dark-suit-1.png

The REAL stoners:

homeless_group.jpg
Don't know or relate to anyone in your second image.

Those folks were already losers before the pot.

Did you get your gov'ment approved jab?
You clearly trust big government.

What’s significant about this is that it illustrates how out of touch conservatives are with the majority of the American people, that even in a deep red state like Missouri marijuana would be decriminalized.
Kansas City and St Louis are filthy multicultural bright blue shitholes aren’t they?

Don't know or relate to anyone in your second image.
Hahaha….of course you don’t…their look can’t sell your agenda
Those folks were already losers before the pot.
Possibly….fuck it, might as well throw fuel on the fire huh?
Did you get your gov'ment approved jab?
Nope….I wouldn’t dare
You clearly trust big government.
Government‘s primary purpose is to protect the public and to manifest and foster productivity by way of policy. You didn’t know that?

Why shouldn't they? Legalizing marijuana has worked so well everywhere it's been done. Just look at the successes in Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington and San Francisco, California.

It got voted down in South Dakota, fortunately.

We have medical cannabis, which I support. I've seen it help so many people.

“Missouri will join a growing number of states to allow recreational marijuana.

More than 53% of voters approved Amendment 3 on Election Day. With the amendment receiving approval from voters, Missouri is now one of 21 states to legalize marijuana for recreational use.”

Clearly it’s time to decriminalize marijuana at the Federal level.

I figured you for a dope smoker. No other reason you're an imbecile

“Missouri will join a growing number of states to allow recreational marijuana.

More than 53% of voters approved Amendment 3 on Election Day. With the amendment receiving approval from voters, Missouri is now one of 21 states to legalize marijuana for recreational use.”

Clearly it’s time to decriminalize marijuana at the Federal level.
Murder and marijuana....what other criminal things do you Dims like Clayton? Maybe legalize bank robberies? Robbing liquor stores?

Golfing Gator why do you suppose weed shops can only be found in filthy shitholes / dirty communities?
Why are there none in predominantly white affluent communities where all the doctors and attorneys reside?

Why shouldn't they? Legalizing marijuana has worked so well everywhere it's been done. Just look at the successes in Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington and San Francisco, California.
Such is the authoritarian right.

The issue isn’t whether marijuana use is ‘good’ or ‘bad’ – the issue is unwarranted government excess and overreach, of more government, bigger government interfering in citizens’ lives.

The issue isn’t whether marijuana use is ‘good’ or ‘bad’ – the issue is unwarranted government excess and overreach, of more government, bigger government interfering in citizens’ lives.
Right.....robbing, drugs, murder....those silly laws against these fun things interfere in my life.

Jonesy, lose your redundant word salad already.

Authoritarian, reprehensible, blah blah blah....ya fckn loser

If government interference is your problem then end needle programs, safe injection sites, cash giveaways, free tents, food, and every other incentive. Do you mind government forcing citizens to endure streets like open sewers? You want the maximum government power, just enforced on the law abiding.

Golfing Gator why do you suppose weed shops can only be found in filthy shitholes / dirty communities?
Why are there none in predominantly white affluent communities where all the doctors and attorneys reside?

Sorry you live in a shit hole, but there are weed shops all over the place in Illinois, most are not in "bad parts of town".

The closest one to me is one in the same shopping center as Chick fil a and Toys R Us.

Then there is another one right by the Hobby Lobby and Home Good Store.

80% white city with a median income of just over 90 grand.

wonder why dems didnt do that over the last two yrs when they had full control??

maybe they like using it as a tool to jail and abuse people,,
Derp….
You are such a moron.

Biden pardons thousands for ‘simple possession’ of marijuana​

Right.....robbing, drugs, murder....those silly laws against these fun things interfere in my life.
The fact is that ‘bans’ don’t work – whether it's abortion, prohibition, or drugs.

Given this fact, however, authoritarian conservatives continue to advocate for ‘bans,’ for more government excess and overreach, for more power to the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Forum List

Back