Missouri voters approve legalization of marijuana for recreational use

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Missouri will join a growing number of states to allow recreational marijuana.

More than 53% of voters approved Amendment 3 on Election Day. With the amendment receiving approval from voters, Missouri is now one of 21 states to legalize marijuana for recreational use.”

Clearly it’s time to decriminalize marijuana at the Federal level.

Why shouldn't they? Legalizing marijuana has worked so well everywhere it's been done. Just look at the successes in Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington and San Francisco, California.

You left off a few....

and now Missouri as those conservatives told the Govt to stay out of their living rooms.

More than 53% of voters approved Amendment 3 on Election Day. With the amendment receiving approval from voters, Missouri is now one of 21 states to legalize marijuana for recreational use.”

Clearly it's time you were institutionalized.

wonder why dems didnt do that over the last two yrs when they had full control??

maybe they like using it as a tool to jail and abuse people,,

Why shouldn't they? Legalizing marijuana has worked so well everywhere it's been done. Just look at the successes in Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington and San Francisco, California.
knowing how weed causes people to do nothing we can only imagine how bad those places would be without it,,

knowing how weed causes people to do nothing we can only imagine how bad those places would be without it,,
That's old weed. New weed makes them psychotic.

It's quite curious how this is being played out. Cities are becoming less and less liveable as drugs permeate the population. Normal people leave putting criminals and drug addicts in charge. The elimination of the tax base causes the infrastructure to crumble. More normal people leave, more criminals and addicts move in. The dying cities attach to the state like a suckerfish. A gigantic Audrey plant endlessly demanding "feed me".

Legalization of Marijuana is being seen as a blow against Christianity.
Christianity is now faced with the task of demonizing it. That is weighed heavily against by the failed war on drugs that religions has tried to uphold.

While at the same time it carries positive feelings for those who 'truly' value freedom to choose.

Legalization of Marijuana is being seen as a blow against Christianity.
Christianity is now faced with the task of demonizing it. That is weighed heavily against by the failed war on drugs that religions has tried to uphold.

While at the same time it carries positive feelings for those who 'truly' value freedom to choose.

Lol, as long one can "feel" good about him/herself/itself. Demonizing? No, people have been snorting, smoking, drinking, since the beginning. None of it is good for your health.

That's old weed. New weed makes them psychotic.

It's quite curious how this is being played out. Cities are becoming less and less liveable as drugs permeate the population. Normal people leave putting criminals and drug addicts in charge. The elimination of the tax base causes the infrastructure to crumble. More normal people leave, more criminals and addicts move in. The dying cities attach to the state like a suckerfish. A gigantic Audrey plant endlessly demanding "feed me".
been smoking the new stuff for a while now and I am an old school smoker and here to tell you thats complete bullshit,,

my throat gets sore long before I get a good buzz,,

what youre seeing is psychotic people that smoked weed not people that smoked weed becoming psychotic,,

You and the other oldster cranks are a dying breed, still regurgitating Reefer Madness nonsense.

The country is clearly moving on from you, as you dinosaurs shriek and wail in a pool of hot tar, sinking ever deeper.
Marijuana has brought such benefits to the places where it has been legalized it's a shame that so few appreciate the progress.

The best thing about these threads is we get to find out who the Big Government loving authoritarians are.

The literally cannot help but out themselves in these threads
Yep and it’s you people who believe us productive folks should pay the unproductive degenerates among us to stay stoned and unemployed….it takes a lot of government to funnel my earnings to your “freedom loving” bottom-feeders.

Yep and it’s you people who believe us productive folks should pay the unproductive degenerates among us to stay stoned and unemployed….it takes a lot of government to funnel my earnings to your “freedom loving” bottom-feeders.

Cool story Bro.

Let me know when you start your crusade against booze.

As long as marijuana has the same health warnings as cigarettes and alcohol. Let people know the dangers of smoking, alcohol, and drug use. They can make their own decisions.

There is no control in that, and these people want nothing but control.

Forum List

Back