Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

This is what happens when a bunch of men get together to create a law that involves a woman's body.

Lots of laws control people's bodies.

Does it bother you when a woman gets to vote on laws that control men's bodies, or are you a complete hypocrite just spewing shit?
Name a law that just controls men's bodies.....name one.

I already laughed at you for moving the goal post you coward.

What more do you want from me?
Still waiting to see you provide us with an example of just one law that controls only men's bodies. No goalpost was moved....however, I am seeing a lot of deflection and avoidance on your part.

The idea that a male legislator is not qualified to vote on a law that effects woman's bodies, because he is not a woman, is utterly senseless.

You show that you know this, because you have made no attempt to defend or explain it at all.

All you do, is keep repeating it. Like a fucking asshole.
The fact that NO Women got to vote on the law is senseless

How did I try to move the goal post? I asked you from the very beginning to name a law that only affects men's bodies... just like my initial statement. The majority of these laws are being written and passed by men... men that can never get pregnant. You know, just like this guy who said "consensual rape."

Do you think if he went to prison and a guy said he could either let him rape him or die... and he said he could rape him, if that is consensual rape?

YOu were discussing laws that effect a woman's body. The "only" was added later, in order to move the goal posts.

This is you being dishonest.

Your speculation about what he meant, is self serving at best, and asshole of you at worst.

This is rich.

This politician said, "consensual rape," and you are trying to call me an asshole. Along with your post of defending him by saying that "consensual rape" is just not p.c., nothing wrong with it.

You're a hoot!

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

The way that you ridiculed me, while making no attempt to actually answer the question, ie what do you think he meant,

proves me accusation to be true, ie,

You are an asshole.
Just calling names at someone does NOT answer the question as to what laws are written that control only men's bodies....it just shows that you've got no answer. The more you insult, the more obvious it is.

I addressed that question, and answered it, AND I have asked you another, ie

what do you think that man meant by "consensual rape"?
Oh? What is that law that only applies to men?.....murder laws are not an example...they apply to everyone, male and female.

Why is it that men feel that it's acceptable to not "play by the rules"? Do they have fathers that teach them that? Do males have this over-blown sense of entitlement when it comes to women's bodies?
You can start to correct yourself by not treating every single man as an amoral beast. Not every man is a rapist.
I don't know if someone has told you this, and you stupidly assumed it was true or if that's your view of every single man you've ever come across because there is something wrong with your thought processes.

You are a flaming mess in any event.
You are absolutely right...not every man is an immoral beast....in fact the vast majority of men are not immoral beasts......I never claimed that....but there certainly are enough for this to be an issue, right? Especially large enough of an issue that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they even reach 18....and that the #1 cause of death of pregnant women is murder. You don't see this as an issue? You don't see a culture of "boys will be boys" as an issue? You don't see calling a presidential candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women as just "locker room talk" as an issue?

The President did not brag about sexually assaulting women.

That you lied about that, shows that your position is a lie.
He sure did

Married women too. He does not even respect the fact that a woman may be married

Why is it that men feel that it's acceptable to not "play by the rules"? Do they have fathers that teach them that? Do males have this over-blown sense of entitlement when it comes to women's bodies?
You can start to correct yourself by not treating every single man as an amoral beast. Not every man is a rapist.
I don't know if someone has told you this, and you stupidly assumed it was true or if that's your view of every single man you've ever come across because there is something wrong with your thought processes.

You are absolutely right...not every man is an immoral beast....in fact the vast majority of men are not immoral beasts......I never claimed that....but there certainly are enough for this to be an issue, right? Especially large enough of an issue that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they even reach 18....and that the #1 cause of death of pregnant women is murder. You don't see this as an issue? You don't see a culture of "boys will be boys" as an issue? You don't see calling a presidential candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women as just "locker room talk" as an issue?

He sure did

Married women too. He does not even respect the fact that a woman may be married

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that Trump believes married women are a target for sexual assault

Name a law that just controls men's bodies.....name one.

I already laughed at you for moving the goal post you coward.

What more do you want from me?
Still waiting to see you provide us with an example of just one law that controls only men's bodies. No goalpost was moved....however, I am seeing a lot of deflection and avoidance on your part.

The idea that a male legislator is not qualified to vote on a law that effects woman's bodies, because he is not a woman, is utterly senseless.

You show that you know this, because you have made no attempt to defend or explain it at all.

All you do, is keep repeating it. Like a fucking asshole.
Yeah...it's only one male legislator......:71:
images

Like this committee on feline health: View attachment 261404

Nice photos.

Now,

All you do, is keep repeating it. Like a fucking asshole
Male legislators and ONLY male legislators are not qualified to make decisions on laws that effect ONLY woman's [sic] bodies. Just as you would not (I know you wouldn't) want a committee of only women legislators crafting and then voting on men's health issues.

Is it racist to point out that black men committ most of the rape in America? Should it be taboo to talk about that.

Can one mention that on this board and not get banned?

Yep... plus he is a former law enforcement officer.

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Missouri lawmaker tries to walk back 'consensual rape' remark

These are the idiots making laws for people...

Can someone please define consensual rape?

consensual rape; when 2 or more conservative christian trump supporters agree to rape some girl/young lady and then call her a whore and REFUSE to let her go on welfare because THEY don't want THEIR tax dollars wasted on some whore who refuses to keep her legs closed.

Interracial Rape Statistics
When whites do violence -- rape, murder, assault -- how often do they choose black victims? Shouldn't a nation of bigots target blacks most of the time? At least half of the time? Of course, it does not. When whites commit violence, they to it to blacks 2.4 percent of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose white victims more than half the time.
In those cases in which the race of the killer is known, blacks kill twice as many whites as whites kill blacks. Black-on-white robberies and gang assaults are twenty-one times more common than white on black. In the case of gang robbery, blacks victimize whites fifty-two times more often than whites do blacks.

The contrasts are even more stark in the case of interracial rape. Studies from the late 1950s showed that the vast majority of rapes were same-race offenses. Research in Philadelphia carried out in 1958 and 1960 indicated that of allrapes, only 3.2 percent were black-on-white assaults and 3.6 percent were white-on-black. Since that time, the proportion of black-on-white rapes has soared. In a 1974 study in Denver, 40 percent of all rapes were of whites by blacks, and not one case of white-on-black rape was found. In general, through the 1970s, black-on-white rape was at least ten times more common that white-on-black rape.

Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it. Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape. [320] Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped black women. [321]

Interracial crime figures are even worse than they sound. Since there are more than six times as many whites as blacks in America, it means that any given black person is vastly more likely to commit a crime against a white than vice versa.

Sources
317. "What Should Be Done," US News & World Report (August 22, 1989), p. 54. See also Department of Justice, Criminal Victimization in the United States, 1987 (Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989), p.7.
318. Department of Justice, Criminal Victimization in the United States, 1987.

319. Gary D. LaFree, "Male Power and Female Victimization: Toward a Theory of Interracial Rape," American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 88, No. 2 (September 1982).

320. William Wilbanks, "Frequency and Nature of Interracial Crimes," submitted for publication to the Justice Professional (November 7, 1990). Data derived from Department of Justice,Criminal Victimization in the United States, 1987, p. 53.

321. Andrew Hacker, Two Nations, pp. 183, 185.

Jared Taylor, Paved with Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America (New York: Carrol & Graf, 1992), 92-93.

Maybe the guy in prison said "no" but really meant "yes". Maybe he had "buyer's remorse".
No free will on the part of the man raped by another. That's an important element in buyer's remorse. A man who buys a car and then later regrets it isn't being forced to buy.
Buyer's remorse works the same for women who want a night of fun
and then later decide they were "raped".

I see how you take a common phrase I introduced to the discussion ("buyer's remorse"} and then twist and pervert it so suits your dishonest purposes.
How do you know that there's no free will when a man is "raped" by another. How do you know there isn't buyer's remorse? Maybe he wanted a night of fun and then decided he was "raped".

Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape - Wikipedia

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and fuck her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.[3]

Later, referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

Consensual rape

Girl 1 "I had the best sex of my life last night with the guy I met Friday."

Girl 2 "Has he called you?"

Girl 1 "No..... OMG! I've been raped. I'm going to the cops right now."
I know

All women lie about rape, they secretly enjoy it
They enjoy it when it takes a week to decide they have been raped. Only a democrat would say all women lie about being raped. It is certainly true that many women do. Otherwise Brian Banks would never have gone to prison.

$2.6M Judgment in Brian Banks False Rape Case

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.[3]

Later, referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

I wonder if JFK bragged about his many conquests....or did he prefer to keep it a secret?

He sure did

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that Trump believes married women are a target for sexual assault

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that women married or single love having their pussies grabbed by men they idolize.

I wonder if JFK bragged about his many conquests....or did he prefer to keep it a secret?
Relevance, please? Oh...wait....you are giving it as an excuse. I get it.

He sure did

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that women married or single love having their pussies grabbed by men they idolize.

If men were not born to be sexually aggressive there would be no human race today...or is it something they learned back in kindergarten?

Forum List

Back