Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

You are absolutely right...not every man is an immoral beast....in fact the vast majority of men are not immoral beasts......I never claimed that....but there certainly are enough for this to be an issue, right? Especially large enough of an issue that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they even reach 18....and that the #1 cause of death of pregnant women is murder. You don't see this as an issue? You don't see a culture of "boys will be boys" as an issue? You don't see calling a presidential candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women as just "locker room talk" as an issue?

The President did not brag about sexually assaulting women.

That you lied about that, shows that your position is a lie.
He sure did

Married women too. He does not even respect the fact that a woman may be married

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that Trump believes married women are a target for sexual assault

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that women married or single love having their pussies grabbed by men they idolize.

If men were not born to be sexually aggressive there would be no human race today...or is it something they learned back in kindergarten?

It's biology.
You know the science liberals ignore.

You can start to correct yourself by not treating every single man as an amoral beast. Not every man is a rapist.
I don't know if someone has told you this, and you stupidly assumed it was true or if that's your view of every single man you've ever come across because there is something wrong with your thought processes.

You are a flaming mess in any event.
You are absolutely right...not every man is an immoral beast....in fact the vast majority of men are not immoral beasts......I never claimed that....but there certainly are enough for this to be an issue, right? Especially large enough of an issue that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they even reach 18....and that the #1 cause of death of pregnant women is murder. You don't see this as an issue? You don't see a culture of "boys will be boys" as an issue? You don't see calling a presidential candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women as just "locker room talk" as an issue?

Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape - Wikipedia

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and fuck her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.[3]

Later, referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

I wonder if JFK bragged about his many conquests....or did he prefer to keep it a secret?
Relevance, please? Oh...wait....you are giving it as an excuse. I get it.

Two Presidents....one a womanizer....the other much more of a womanizer....one
criticized.

Everyone knows it....democrats are hypocrites.

You can start to correct yourself by not treating every single man as an amoral beast. Not every man is a rapist.
I don't know if someone has told you this, and you stupidly assumed it was true or if that's your view of every single man you've ever come across because there is something wrong with your thought processes.

He sure did

Married women too. He does not even respect the fact that a woman may be married

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that Trump believes married women are a target for sexual assault

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that women married or single love having their pussies grabbed by men they idolize.
Right....and I'm sure that many INCEL type males believe that.

He sure did

If men were not born to be sexually aggressive there would be no human race today...or is it something they learned back in kindergarten?
Ah...I see....it's the "Thank god that men are rape machines or else we wouldn't be here" gambit.

These are the people in the GOP voting in Red states to control women's bodies.
women can do what they want with their bodys,,,its the child that is being killed and thats not her body
Child? This from a poster who thinks that it's ok to have sex with a woman who is saying "No"..........

A lot of women say no ....not really meaning it. Thus some men get confused and if they are under the influence of something it is much more difficult for them to have a clear understanding of what is going on.

Times have changed and men should by now understand the risk they are taking even having consensual sex...especially if they are vulnurable to blackmail....aka....being well known in the community, being famous, being wealthy etc.

Let us face this truthfully and it is not a pleasant topic....a lot of women have rape fantasy's....what is to be made of that?

It is also well known that many if not most raped women have very intense orgasms whilst being raped....it is something they cannot control....their bodies are hard wired like this...and it is this fact that make a lot of them suffer intense guilt over being raped...aka the fact they got such intense pleasure from the act.

It is also known that there is a higher percentage of raped women getting pregnant from rape than from consensual sex....what is to be made of that? Most likely due to the intense orgasms they experience from this form of sex.

There are different forms of rape....the worst being those women who are horribly beaten not even to mention those who are killed by the rapist.

It is a complex topic but it is very clear that women have complex reactions to being raped and some handle it much better than others.

The guilt over the pleasure they get from the act causes many to suffer psychological problems...they cannot reconcile their pleasure with the horrific act...it makes them feel complicit and that is also another reason why many of them do not report they were raped.

It is also well known that some women out of some kind of distorted hatred and desire for revenge etc. will accuse men of rape who are innocent...and this has been known for a long time...hence the laws requiring women to present some actual evidence of being raped.

Though now this has changed drastically....just the word of the woman now carries much more weight than ever previously....and thus it is much more likely now that a innocent man will if not actually convicted of something he did not do will suffer grievious damage to his reputation.

I think it wrong generally speaking to blame the woman for getting raped...many of them deserve criticism for placing themselves in a situation where they became vulnurable or associated with people that they should have known better than to associate with.

Ultimately the jury has to make a decision...but juries are not well informed enough of the complexities of rape.
I'm pretty curious how you know about the strength of women's orgasms during rape. Something you have personally observed, or something you read in Playboy?
It doesn't get any funnier than mansplainin' women's orgasms.......at least I can't think of anything funnier.......:auiqs.jpg:
His post was too twisted to be funny, tbh.

Who knew we'd get to the point in our political discourse where all these CRC males would be smoke screening sexual assault on women.
This should come as no surprise.

The inherent misogyny of the religious/social right agenda – the hostility to a woman’s right to privacy in particular – foresaw the conservative notion of ‘consensual rape’ well over 40 years ago.

You are here: Home / Men's Rights / False Rape Culture / Study Reveals Female Rape Victims Enjoyed the Experience
girl-1128523_1920.jpg

Study Reveals Female Rape Victims Enjoyed the Experience
June 19, 2011 By Paul Elam 1107 Comments

Editorial note: among the thousands of articles published over the years of AVfM’s existence, a tiny handful are cited over and over again by dishonest critics of the Men’s Human Rights Movement as ‘typical” content for this publication. With about a thousand articles a year published on this site, it should be telling that only a small handful are cited over and over again as if they are typical, rather than unusual. This is one of those few articles.

This particular article, penned in mid-2011, was written to illustrate the still-common phenomena among gender ideologue “researchers” of incompetently or intentionally misusing scientific evidence: twisting statistics in an invalid manner, or worse, simply repeating statistics that have been disproven or were entirely fabricated, known as the woozle effect. The entire below article is nothing but an illustrative example of what Murray Straus identified as “Evidence by Citation” and other forms of academic fraud in widespread and unchallenged use by pseudoscientific ideologues with PhDs, and it quite clearly says so if you just read it to the end: this entire article is a bunch of fraudulent lies, meant to teach a lesson about just how gullible people can be and how easily they will accept horrible lies about male sexuality but get angry about lies regarding female sexuality.

What should also be instantly noticeable to you is that the odds are good if you found this link recently from a site that angrily linked it as “typical” of AVfM content, it is actually quite old; if it were “typical,” why this same old article over and over and over again? And, right at the bottom, it has always stated quite clearly that the whole article is a satirical lie–and still, on a regular basis, people angrily refer to it as if it’s a serious article that reflects our everyday views. What this says about our attitudes about male vs. female sexuality, and just how gullible people can be when presented with information that looks scientific, and just how shallow and/or dishonest our critics seem to be, should give thoughtful readers pause.

The original article–which again, is nothing but a pack of lies, and which the very last paragraph explains to be nothing but lies–appears unaltered below this point. –Eds.

A university study, Romeo, Felicia F. “Acquaintance Rape on College and University Campuses,” AAETS. Web. 22 Nov. 2010.” The study of female rape victims concluded that the majority – 57% – of women who were raped on college campuses, reported feelings that were described as “positive” and “satisfied,” about the experience.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.[3]

Later, referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

I wonder if JFK bragged about his many conquests....or did he prefer to keep it a secret?

criticized.

Will you next be asserting that if JFK was around today, we would all look away and not say anything? Are you making that assertion?

Why is it that men feel that it's acceptable to not "play by the rules"? Do they have fathers that teach them that? Do males have this over-blown sense of entitlement when it comes to women's bodies?

actually Trump did brag about that & America obviously approves of sexual assault, as Trump was voted into office after he bragged about abusing women.

I have heard many Trump supporters here @ USMB state they already knew about Trump's warts/issues and they let it slide.

Americans don't care about sexual assault because they voted for a POTUS that bragged about doing just that.

Note that when challenged on his lies, the liberal will almost never try to defend his lies, but will instead simply repeat them. Often with additonal deflections or personal attacks though in.

She asked for a law that controls men’s bodies

You failed to provide one

She moved the goal posts to hide from the truth, ie that woman legislators are always voting on laws to control men's bodies.

I will be happy to give an example of a law that controls men's bodies.

The law against Murder.

That's a law that only control's men's bodies?
I'm still waiting for an example that is legit....tho it is odd that a poster would think that murder laws only are designed for men. Really strange, that.

Women lawmakers vote on murder laws. Those laws end up controlling the bodies of men.

I have already laughed at you for the "just" moving of the goal posts. Your refusal to even try to defend that line of reasoning, shows that you know it is shit.

At this point, I have answered your question, and you are just playing stupid games to try to hide from the fact that you can't make an argument at all.
Murder laws control everyone.....unless you would like to make the case that women can murder someone and these laws don't apply to them. I'd like to see you prove that is the case.

And women vote on them, even though they control the bodies of men.

Ta Da.

You are here: Home / Men's Rights / False Rape Culture / Study Reveals Female Rape Victims Enjoyed the Experience
girl-1128523_1920.jpg

Editorial note: among the thousands of articles published over the years of AVfM’s existence, a tiny handful are cited over and over again by dishonest critics of the Men’s Human Rights Movement as ‘typical” content for this publication. With about a thousand articles a year published on this site, it should be telling that only a small handful are cited over and over again as if they are typical, rather than unusual. This is one of those few articles.

This particular article, penned in mid-2011, was written to illustrate the still-common phenomena among gender ideologue “researchers” of incompetently or intentionally misusing scientific evidence: twisting statistics in an invalid manner, or worse, simply repeating statistics that have been disproven or were entirely fabricated, known as the woozle effect. The entire below article is nothing but an illustrative example of what Murray Straus identified as “Evidence by Citation” and other forms of academic fraud in widespread and unchallenged use by pseudoscientific ideologues with PhDs, and it quite clearly says so if you just read it to the end: this entire article is a bunch of fraudulent lies, meant to teach a lesson about just how gullible people can be and how easily they will accept horrible lies about male sexuality but get angry about lies regarding female sexuality.

What should also be instantly noticeable to you is that the odds are good if you found this link recently from a site that angrily linked it as “typical” of AVfM content, it is actually quite old; if it were “typical,” why this same old article over and over and over again? And, right at the bottom, it has always stated quite clearly that the whole article is a satirical lie–and still, on a regular basis, people angrily refer to it as if it’s a serious article that reflects our everyday views. What this says about our attitudes about male vs. female sexuality, and just how gullible people can be when presented with information that looks scientific, and just how shallow and/or dishonest our critics seem to be, should give thoughtful readers pause.

The original article–which again, is nothing but a pack of lies, and which the very last paragraph explains to be nothing but lies–appears unaltered below this point. –Eds.

A university study, Romeo, Felicia F. “Acquaintance Rape on College and University Campuses,” AAETS. Web. 22 Nov. 2010.” The study of female rape victims concluded that the majority – 57% – of women who were raped on college campuses, reported feelings that were described as “positive” and “satisfied,” about the experience.

Wow....just wow!

criticized.

Will you next be asserting that if JFK was around today, we would all look away and not say anything? Are you making that assertion?

It is irrelevant that he is not around today. His behavior speaks for itself. You and the rest of the democrats simply want to ignore that whilst trying to demonize Trump for something that JFK did and was well know for...and to a much greater extent...even whilst he was President...whilst all the womanizing Trump did was before he became President....next you will be claiming he masturbated...of course JFK would not stoop to something like that would he bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trump also has been known to take a shite occasionally...guess jfk never did that either. hehheh

Sometimes one has to get gross just to demonstrate we are all human. Humans are sexual beings....unless the sexual act one does is illegal then there should be no public discussion of the sexual lives of anyone....

Bottom line the public has no right to pry into the private lives of our politicians ....they have as much right to privacy that everyone has or should have.

If you want to attack Trump try and find some legitimate reason

She moved the goal posts to hide from the truth, ie that woman legislators are always voting on laws to control men's bodies.

I will be happy to give an example of a law that controls men's bodies.

The law against Murder.

That's a law that only control's men's bodies?
I'm still waiting for an example that is legit....tho it is odd that a poster would think that murder laws only are designed for men. Really strange, that.

Women lawmakers vote on murder laws. Those laws end up controlling the bodies of men.

I have already laughed at you for the "just" moving of the goal posts. Your refusal to even try to defend that line of reasoning, shows that you know it is shit.

At this point, I have answered your question, and you are just playing stupid games to try to hide from the fact that you can't make an argument at all.
Murder laws control everyone.....unless you would like to make the case that women can murder someone and these laws don't apply to them. I'd like to see you prove that is the case.

And women vote on them, even though they control the bodies of men.

Ta Da.
They control all bodies...male and female. You are struggling with this, aren't you?

We are finding out ALL SORTS of things about CRC male thoughts on rape....on women....on what it means to have a law that affects only one gender.......................ALL SORTS of things.

Yep... plus he is a former law enforcement officer.

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Missouri lawmaker tries to walk back 'consensual rape' remark

These are the idiots making laws for people...

Can someone please define consensual rape?

That's where the woman agrees to be raped, in writing while she is still alive.

girl-1128523_1920.jpg

Wow....just wow!

Nice body yeh...but try and control yourself...you do have the right to go hide under the covers and jack off. hehheh

girl-1128523_1920.jpg

Wow....just wow!

Nice body yeh...but try and control yourself...you do have the right to go hide under the covers and jack off.

Oh my bad...I forgot democrats do not do tht sort of thing.hehheh

You self righteous bitch. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yep... plus he is a former law enforcement officer.

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Missouri lawmaker tries to walk back 'consensual rape' remark

These are the idiots making laws for people...

Can someone please define consensual rape?

That's where the woman agrees to be raped, in writing while she is still alive.

It could also be a underage girl though fully developed sexually is by law unable to give consent though she does give consent.

Varies from state to state and nation to nation...

girl-1128523_1920.jpg

Further proof of just how reprehensible most on the right truly are.

Forum List

Back