Missouri: Illegal Alien Released by New Jersey Sanctuary City Murders 3 People in 2 Days

The MAGA bomber is continuing a long line of conservative antics;

Tim Mcveigh, Dylan Root, Eric Rudolph…. You should wake up and stop ignoring what has been happening to innocent American citizens.
You are very wise to so quickly change the subject when the facts show your post to be a failed foolish appeal to racism.
From illegal immigrants who murder to killers on the right in the blink of an eye! Impressive.

If you want to discuss leftist killers who have assaulted and killed innocent American citizens I'm sure there are many here who would love to discuss that matter. Just pick an issue and stop running away from it like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Didn’t change the subject. Just pointed out the hypocrisy of saying “don’t judge me by the actions of people like me” 2 weeks ago with the multiple threads about this all condemning the group instead of the actions of the individual person.
That's a very self serving excuse but of course what Tim McVeigh did in Oklahoma City has absolutely nothing to do with the problem of illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities and states murdering innocent American citizens.

It has happened often enough (see my link) that we aren't talking about this one individual killer but a phenomenon now.
The good liberals who don't want illegal aliens to be bothered by federal immigration law are complicit in the deaths
of many, many people by shielding criminals.

And I guess that means you’re complicit in OKC bombing. Wow. Boy you suck.

And this guy’s illegal status did not induce him to kill people. He’s a bad person. McVeigh is a bad person (or was anyway). However again, it’s hypocritical of the right to indict a whole group for the actions of a few. Just like it’s not fair to indict all conservatives because of McVeigh, Root, Rudolph, and the MAGA bomber. But if you’re going to do it…I will do it too I suppose.
The point is, since you seem determined not to get it, no one is saying ALL illegal immigrants are killers and rapists.
A very nice lady from Mexico used to babysit my son from time to time. She was a great person!

But when people who aren't so nice slip past the border, just like the good people, we have no way of screening them out,
needless to say. Is this getting through to you?
And to complicate matters, when federal immigration agents are completely shut out and shunned in sanctuary
states and cities (like New Jersey, for example) it makes it tragically difficult to cull out the killers and criminals
from the baby sitters.

I wish there was a magic wand that could separate the "good" law abiding illegals from the "bad" criminals.
But there is no such thing. People like you, perhaps well meaning but pretty dumb in this matter, make the problem of illegal immigration all the more difficult to deal with. And innocent people get raped and killed as a result.

Against all odds, you’ve accepted the point I made about not blaming the entire classification of people for the actions of the few. So I’ll take my trophy and go home now.

As for sanctuary cities; From 3 years ago.

What idiot thinks the answer is to roundup the 20 million illegals and deport them all?

You are very wise to so quickly change the subject when the facts show your post to be a failed foolish appeal to racism.
From illegal immigrants who murder to killers on the right in the blink of an eye! Impressive.

If you want to discuss leftist killers who have assaulted and killed innocent American citizens I'm sure there are many here who would love to discuss that matter. Just pick an issue and stop running away from it like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Didn’t change the subject. Just pointed out the hypocrisy of saying “don’t judge me by the actions of people like me” 2 weeks ago with the multiple threads about this all condemning the group instead of the actions of the individual person.
That's a very self serving excuse but of course what Tim McVeigh did in Oklahoma City has absolutely nothing to do with the problem of illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities and states murdering innocent American citizens.

It has happened often enough (see my link) that we aren't talking about this one individual killer but a phenomenon now.
The good liberals who don't want illegal aliens to be bothered by federal immigration law are complicit in the deaths

And this guy’s illegal status did not induce him to kill people. He’s a bad person. McVeigh is a bad person (or was anyway). However again, it’s hypocritical of the right to indict a whole group for the actions of a few. Just like it’s not fair to indict all conservatives because of McVeigh, Root, Rudolph, and the MAGA bomber. But if you’re going to do it…I will do it too I suppose.
The point is, since you seem determined not to get it, no one is saying ALL illegal immigrants are killers and rapists.
A very nice lady from Mexico used to babysit my son from time to time. She was a great person!

But when people who aren't so nice slip past the border, just like the good people, we have no way of screening them out,
And to complicate matters, when federal immigration agents are completely shut out and shunned in sanctuary
states and cities (like New Jersey, for example) it makes it tragically difficult to cull out the killers and criminals
from the baby sitters.

I wish there was a magic wand that could separate the "good" law abiding illegals from the "bad" criminals.
But there is no such thing. People like you, perhaps well meaning but pretty dumb in this matter, make the problem of illegal immigration all the more difficult to deal with. And innocent people get raped and killed as a result.

Against all odds, you’ve accepted the point I made about not blaming the entire classification of people for the actions of the few. So I’ll take my trophy and go home now.

What idiot thinks the answer is to roundup the 20 million illegals and deport them all?
He just said they're not all baby sitters.

from the baby sitters.

Yes. I've "accepted" your point because I've never ever lumped ALL illegal immigrants together as nothing but raping murdering scum.
So if it helps you think of things in this way be my guest. It's all a red herring. Red herring - Wikipedia

As for sanctuary policy, the modern equivalent of Jim Crow as a rationalized justification for ignoring the law I'm gratified to see you are sensible in this regard. We could use more like you. Or less of them. Either way.

from the baby sitters.

Yes. I've "accepted" your point because I've never ever lumped ALL illegal immigrants together as nothing but raping murdering scum.
So if it helps you think of things in this way be my guest. It's all a red herring. Red herring - Wikipedia

As for sanctuary policy, the modern equivalent of Jim Crow as a rationalized justification for ignoring the law I'm gratified to see you are sensible in this regard. We could use more like you. Or less of them. Either way.

You would do well to remind your conservative brethren of the very point they were making with the MAGA bomber when they throw up the “illegal alien” grouping.

Two weeks ago when the MAGA bomber was sending bombs to people, you guys were stressing that we shouldn’t indict all supporters of the blob for the actions of one.

Apparently that only applies to non brown folks.

The bomber story had so many holes in it. You believe everything you ready. He wasn’t a Republican and hole story was BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah…okay. Lotsa fun.

I think the point here should be a person was released on a charge with little reason to stay for a trial, because they were illegally in the country. It seems a better practice would be to deny bail in such cases. In this case, it would have saved three lives.

I think the point here should be a person was released on a charge with little reason to stay for a trial, because they were illegally in the country. It seems a better practice would be to deny bail in such cases. In this case, it would have saved three lives.
Conversely, the local police could follow federal law and notify ICE when they're holding an illegal alien.

Either way and those fellow Americans would be living their lives today.

from the baby sitters.

You would do well to remind your conservative brethren of the very point they were making with the MAGA bomber when they throw up the “illegal alien” grouping.
I'm only responsible for my own thoughts and that includes your own misunderstandings of what I think of illegal immigrants. Once you lose control over the border, whether intentionally or through simple neglect, it creates a whole
never ending source of problems.

Forum List

Back