missing money .. money as in countless MILLIONS

Why would a multi billionaire need a few million bucks?
Why did he screw his lenders with the bankruptcies? He could have just lived on daddy's money.

You obviously dont know how bankruptcy works when you own five hundred companies.
Sure I do. The government comes in and says the lenders are not entitled to recover 100% of what they lent, either by their own force or via the government.

Why did he screw his lenders with the bankruptcies? He could have just lived on daddy's money.

You obviously dont know how bankruptcy works when you own five hundred companies.
Sure I do. The government comes in and says the lenders are not entitled to recover 100% of what they lent, either by their own force or via the government.

Okay...
Are you saying he should pay out of his own pocket to cover a loss?

what a fail thread
Seems to be a common reoccurence. Does 7 have ANY shame?

Okay...
I'm saying he screwed his lenders for money when he could have happily lived off of daddy's $. I thought that was pretty clear the first time I said it.

I guess it's up to you to decide if a person should do as he promises.

so just look in Trumps pockets, end of mystery.

One year after Trump's inauguration, no one will say how they spent the extra money

Nearly a year after President Trump’s inauguration, the committee that raised a record $106.7 million for the event has not disclosed how much surplus money it still has or provided a final accounting of its finances.

The Crook Cartel strikes again !

So countless millions equals some where less than 106.7, seems someone is better at math than you, LIAR. Tell the class what you're insinuating he did wrong, what law was broken?

Okay...
I'm saying he screwed his lenders for money when he could have happily lived off of daddy's $. I thought that was pretty clear the first time I said it.

Bankruptcy is a part of business.
And why live on his Dads money when he could turn his inheritance into billions?
If this is accurate he turned 40 mill into billions....and you as a dem would have pissed through it in a matter of years.
While Trump did something with it.
Why do you hate success?

"A National Journal writer, S.V. Dáte, estimated Trump started with $40 million in 1974 when he became president of his father’s real estate company. By one estimate, the firm was worth about $200 million. Divided among Donald Trump and his four siblings, each would have received $40 million."

Trump does .. hide your tax returns and borrow plenty of money from Russian banks

Madcow did expose Trumps tax returns....then wished she wouldnt have.

Okay...

And why live on his Dads money when he could turn his inheritance into billions?
Why? I dunno. I guess some people have values. But you're right, if a person is infinitely greedy and doesn't care about others, then there is no reason.
If this is accurate he turned 40 mill into billions....and you as a dem would have pissed through it in a matter of years.
Who is a "dem?" Certainly not me. Are you flinging your labels around because you're butthurt whenever someone tells the truth about Trump?
Why do you hate success?

"A National Journal writer, S.V. Dáte, estimated Trump started with $40 million in 1974 when he became president of his father’s real estate company. By one estimate, the firm was worth about $200 million. Divided among Donald Trump and his four siblings, each would have received $40 million."
Who said anything about hating "success?" You're so butthurt, you can't read what's in front of you.

Okay...

Why? I dunno. I guess some people have values. But you're right, if a person is infinitely greedy and doesn't care about others, then there is no reason.
Who is a "dem?" Certainly not me. Are you flinging your labels around because you're butthurt whenever someone tells the truth about Trump?
Why do you hate success?

Who said anything about hating "success?" You're so butthurt, you can't read what's in front of you.

Off to ignore with your irrelevant ass.....

Okay...

Why do you hate success?

Off to ignore with your irrelevant ass.....
Oooo! "Irrelevant!" You sound REALLY butthurt now!

Forum List

Back