Cory Booker Is Insane and Unfit For Office

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Based on my expert analysis of Crazy Cory Booker's Misogynist Outburst against DHS, he needs to see a psychiatrist and be sent to the looney bin after being removed from office.

Corey Booker was a raving mad man saying just about any crazy thing he could think of except for the one thing they should have been talking to DHS about, the false missile alert in Hawaii.

Laura Ingraham on Cory Booker's "Tears Of Rage" Outburst: "That's Bad Acting"

SILENCE: Sen. Cory Booker Lashed Out At Female DHS Secretary. Why No Accusations of Sexism From Fellow Democrats?

can you quote the outrageous "loony" "crazy" parts of what senator booker said..??

In this day and age proof of a public officials mental instability and unfitness for office is no longer required to call for them to be removed. I didn’t start the trend but if this is the road people want go down let’s apply it to people on both sides of the political aisle.

Oh, man. That commentary by Ingraham is priceless.

Her response to Booker's outrage over Trump's racist comment was...to attack Mexicans!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

RUMP: I've done it again, John.

KELLY: Yes, sir.

RUMP: I'm going to have to convince the n*ggers I'm not a racist.

KELLY: Yes, sir

RUMP: Fetch me a bucket of fried chicken and a photographer.

KELLY: Right away, sir.

RUMP: And Ben Carson.

]
trump_taco_salad.jpg

In this day and age proof of a public officials mental instability and unfitness for office is no longer required to call for them to be removed. I didn’t start the trend but if this is the road people want go down let’s apply it to people on both sides of the political aisle.

They're following the Soviet model of throwing opponents into mental hospitals to discredit their cause....murdering folks is the Clinton model....effective but messy with too many loose ends....ie Seth Rich.

Forum List

Back