Miss USA

A Lebanese woman is probably the closest thing to white of any person who isn't definitely white.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'd Tap That.

gallery_photo1273132155Michigan_Closeup_.jpg

Very pretty.

Oh yeah.

Sorry bout that,

1. She wasn't the best looking girl on this year.
2. She is boney as hell!
3. I think there was a fix made.:cool:
4. And I think Donald had something to do with it.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
We really don't give a shit what you think!

Sorry bout that,

asaratis wrote:

"We really don't give a shit what you think!"

1. Well you should because it will come out this was fixed, and I will be there saying, "I told you so"
2. Way too boney to be a Miss America!
3. We have standards!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I guess the fact that she is an illegal alien, oops I mean undocumented for those politically correct fools, means anything? Or that when pulled over by the police on a traffic stop she gave the wrong address to hide the fact that she did not have drivers licence while driving?

I guess the fact that she is an illegal alien, oops I mean undocumented for those politically correct fools, means anything? Or that when pulled over by the police on a traffic stop she gave the wrong address to hide the fact that she did not have drivers licence while driving?

lolwut.jpeg

Sorry bout that,

1. So there is some poop on this soon to be booted Miss America?
2. Can you source it for me/us?
3. I like the way it sounds,....
4. And will *The Donald* do whats right for the *TITLE*???
5. I know that *The Donald* just threw the muslims a bone, but did he have to throw us all a boney muslim girl too?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I wonder if she is a Democrat?

Think she would receive a warm welcome from all the other Muslims in the Republican Party, the party of inclusion and diversity?

Sorry bout that,

5. I know that *The Donald* just threw the muslims a bone, but did he have to throw us all a boney muslim girl too?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. What's up with your posting style?
2. Most people seem satisfied with posting in normal paragraph form.
3. Why do you use one handle as your username and sign your posts with another?

Regards,
EbeneezerBojanglesGuildencrantz

Rima Fakih of Dearborn Michigan was crowned Miss USA tonight in Las Vegas, which shows how far this country has come since September 11, 2001.
Miss Fakih is of Lebanese ancestry and is the first Muslim to become Miss USA, as well as being the first lady from Michigan to win since 1993.

Huh! there entire farce that is a beauty pageant has no legitimacy in Truth. The standard of attractiveness are artificial, and the contest TELLS YOU what is attractive, just as society brainwashes you into believing that certain women are attractive.

The Truth is that natural attraction is based on the HEALTH of the individual, NOT the appearance. Like "elite" dog shows, the contestants on these pageants are often un-healthy and poor examples of practical and mentally-functioning individuals.

The race of the female should be 100% irrelevant in a consideration of what is attractive. The racsist nature of society compels the pageant to make country/state and race entries, rather than height or other classes.

Why did the judge Oscar Nunez ask the Miss USA contestant the AZ law question???????? She answered it honestly and did it cause her the title? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. What's up with your posting style?
2. Most people seem satisfied with posting in normal paragraph form.
3. Why do you use one handle as your username and sign your posts with another?

Regards,
EbeneezerBojanglesGuildencrantz

1. You forgot to ask about the "Sorry bout that".
2. Its just my sig, I hope it doesn't irrate you too very much,......:lol:
3. Its what I do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Rima Fakih of Dearborn Michigan was crowned Miss USA tonight in Las Vegas, which shows how far this country has come since September 11, 2001.
Miss Fakih is of Lebanese ancestry and is the first Muslim to become Miss USA, as well as being the first lady from Michigan to win since 1993.

Huh! there entire farce that is a beauty pageant has no legitimacy in Truth. The standard of attractiveness are artificial, and the contest TELLS YOU what is attractive, just as society brainwashes you into believing that certain women are attractive.

The Truth is that natural attraction is based on the HEALTH of the individual, NOT the appearance. Like "elite" dog shows, the contestants on these pageants are often un-healthy and poor examples of practical and mentally-functioning individuals.

The race of the female should be 100% irrelevant in a consideration of what is attractive. The racsist nature of society compels the pageant to make country/state and race entries, rather than height or other classes.

1. Sure I agree, its about a radiant health that should win these *Titles*!!!
2. Pretty smile, pretty hair, grace, nice legs, goals in life that make others aspire to them.
3. She won because she was a muslim tooth pick!:lol:
4. And *The Donald* wanted to do something *Political Correct*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Come on now she is smoking hot and deserved it! Top to bottom not an ounce of fat and check out those abs, she has a fricking 6-pack.

10317d1274156267-miss-usa-miss-michigan-rima-fakih-in-a-bikini_slideshow_604x500.jpg

Congratlation, but there are prettier women.
I am speaking of the should upwards.

Last edited:
:eusa_drool: America has a lot of different ethnic groups which means we have a lot of pretty people from different ethnic groups. But I think beauty pageants promote a very narrow view of women's attractiveness.

Forum List

Back