Miss USA

Rima Fakih of Dearborn Michigan was crowned Miss USA tonight in Las Vegas, which shows how far this country has come since September 11, 2001.
Miss Fakih is of Lebanese ancestry and is the first Muslim to become Miss USA, as well as being the first lady from Michigan to win since 1993.

http://www.current-movie-reviews.co...rican-from-dearborn-michigan-is-new-miss-usa/
“This is historic,” Imad Hamad, regional director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, said. “This shows the greatness of America, how everyone can have a chance to make it.”
Strangely, Miss Fakish almost fell while walkingacross the stage in her evening gown when she tripped over the train, but she did not actually fall and managed to recover very nicely.
In her interview question, Miss Fakih was asked if she thought birth control should be paid for by health insurance, and she said yes.
Miss Oklahoma, Elizabeth Woolard, was runner-up in the beauty pageant after saying that she supports the Arizona immigration law during her interview.in since 1993.
press_profile_picture.1267513862michigan_2010.jpg
Damn, she's drop dead gorgeous. Good for her.

Mr. Fitnah, you know what you did?

$Never go full retard.jpg

Rima Fakih - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fakih grew up in Queens, New York, where she attended St. John's Preparatory School, a Catholic high school.[2]. Her family moved to Dearborn, Michigan, in 2003. Though Muslim, her family celebrates elements of both the Muslim and Christian faiths.[7][8]

Now what ever will the Islam hater do?

She is a beautiful girl and I wish her the best but I wonder how the Muslim community feels about this. I thought the "modesty" demanded by Islam would be in direct opposition to the swim suit competition. Does her competing in this pageant mean that she needs to watch out for male relatives intent on restoring the family honor? Will she be treated as a Mohammed cartoonist by good Muslims around the world?

She went to a Catholic school and her family celebrates elements of both the Muslim and Christian faiths.

Considering Muslims see Jesus as one of their foremost prophets, it's no wonder.

Most prettiest women are from Balkans, Ex-Yugoslavia. And Mid- to South-Italy.
Liking differs, but in general you can say that those women are natural beauties to everyone's liking.

Liking differs, but in general you can say that those women are natural beauties to everyone's liking.

If a woman has compact/firm Calf (anatomy) most time it means she has fleshy mid-anatomy.
So I was told.

Sorry bout that,

1. She wasn't the best looking girl on this year.
2. She is boney as hell!
3. I think there was a fix made.:cool:
4. And I think Donald had something to do with it.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There's some truth to this. I grew up in an area with sizable Bosnian and Serbian communities... lots of beautiful girls.

Forum List

Back