Miss USA

Come on now she is smoking hot and deserved it! Top to bottom not an ounce of fat and check out those abs, she has a fricking 6-pack.
(...)

Everyone has 6-8 pack. Even the most fattest people.
It just depends on your overall fat level to see those muscles.
Woman Fat that is located downwards the waist (feet and ass) is healthy for women according to Oxford University researchers.
'There is "good" fat and "bad" fat - just like there is good and bad cholesterol.

The cells in lower body fat work differently from the cells in upper body fat.'

Read more: Having a big bottom is good for your health | Mail Online
Having a big bottom is good for your health | Mail Online

Given, that there is no local fat-burning and a woman having a 6-8 pack will also have low fat levels waist-downwards, we can maybe say that from a men's perspective the women's with fat are to be chosen over that one's with 6-8 pack.

Rima Fakih of Dearborn Michigan was crowned Miss USA tonight in Las Vegas, which shows how far this country has come since September 11, 2001.
Miss Fakih is of Lebanese ancestry and is the first Muslim to become Miss USA, as well as being the first lady from Michigan to win since 1993.

"Arab-American" from Dearborn, Michigan Is New Miss USA | CMR
“This is historic,” Imad Hamad, regional director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, said. “This shows the greatness of America, how everyone can have a chance to make it.”
Strangely, Miss Fakish almost fell while walkingacross the stage in her evening gown when she tripped over the train, but she did not actually fall and managed to recover very nicely.
In her interview question, Miss Fakih was asked if she thought birth control should be paid for by health insurance, and she said yes.
Miss Oklahoma, Elizabeth Woolard, was runner-up in the beauty pageant after saying that she supports the Arizona immigration law during her interview.in since 1993.
press_profile_picture.1267513862michigan_2010.jpg

Middle Eastern women are quite beautiful. How will the muslim community react to her posing half naked, parading around in a bikini and posing in lingerie....I bet there is a fatwah calling for her death by some whacko imam in the ME.

Rima Fakih of Dearborn Michigan was crowned Miss USA tonight in Las Vegas, which shows how far this country has come since September 11, 2001.
Miss Fakih is of Lebanese ancestry and is the first Muslim to become Miss USA, as well as being the first lady from Michigan to win since 1993.

“This is historic,” Imad Hamad, regional director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, said. “This shows the greatness of America, how everyone can have a chance to make it.”
Strangely, Miss Fakish almost fell while walkingacross the stage in her evening gown when she tripped over the train, but she did not actually fall and managed to recover very nicely.
In her interview question, Miss Fakih was asked if she thought birth control should be paid for by health insurance, and she said yes.
Miss Oklahoma, Elizabeth Woolard, was runner-up in the beauty pageant after saying that she supports the Arizona immigration law during her interview.in since 1993.

Middle Eastern women are quite beautiful. How will the muslim community react to her posing half naked, parading around in a bikini and posing in lingerie....I bet there is a fatwah calling for her death by some whacko imam in the ME.

I think its safe to say we can call her an American (no need to label her as an Arab-American)!

Your jumping the gun here gang. Just wait til the Playboy video comes out. Then we can judge the true skills and intelligence levels.

Already a story about a stripping contest on a radio station with photos. See where this is going?

Why did the judge Oscar Nunez ask the Miss USA contestant the AZ law question???????? She answered it honestly and did it cause her the title? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

No I think the fix was in for the muslum girl from the beginning.

In all my travels, I have found that middle eastern women are either stunning or just yuck. No in betweens in my opinion...physically. This is a fine example of ...wow.

That's what I was wondering. I would think the bikini and Islam don't mix.

She got passed over because of the Arizona question, it's Carrie Prejean all over again.

Huh! there entire farce that is a beauty pageant has no legitimacy in Truth. The standard of attractiveness are artificial, and the contest TELLS YOU what is attractive, just as society brainwashes you into believing that certain women are attractive.

The Truth is that natural attraction is based on the HEALTH of the individual, NOT the appearance. Like "elite" dog shows, the contestants on these pageants are often un-healthy and poor examples of practical and mentally-functioning individuals.

The race of the female should be 100% irrelevant in a consideration of what is attractive. The racsist nature of society compels the pageant to make country/state and race entries, rather than height or other classes.

1. Anybody that capitalizes the truth is either teetering on delusion, or is parodying delusion.

2. We judge physical health on appearance. So the premise of your second paragraph is a fail.

3. Females are not a race.

4. Now you know The Truth.

Forum List

Back