Miss USA

Lots of girls like Hizbullah. :)

tattoo.jpg

The hypocrisy would be almost laughable if it were not so sad. Women that support groups that degrade, and oppress women.
Assumptions are dangerous.

After clearing a checkpoint with armed guards, I visited Al Manar's high tech offices. The state of the art facilities included an extensive video archives/library, modern recording studios, sound booths and edit bays. In the Green Room I spoke to Sheikh Khoury Noor Ad Dine of the Hezbollah Political Council. He denied that the TV station committed atrocities or waged war on civilians. In fact, a large percentage of Al Manar employees are female. "Hezbollah differs from many Islamic groups in our treatment of women. We believe women have the ability like men to participate in all parts of life."

From its founding in the 1980s, Hezbollah women have headed education, medical and social service organizations. Most recently Hezbollah nominated several women to run in the Lebanese elections. It named Wafa Hoteit as a chief of Al Noor Radio (also recently bombed), and promoted 37-year-old Rima Fakhry to its highest ruling body, the Hezbollah Political Council. Part of Fakhry's duties include interpreting Islamic feminism in Sharia law for the Committee for Political Analysis.

Free speech marked for death

Not an assumption, just fact. And I quote:
"After interviewing Hezbollah women activists in the 1990s, Maria Holt wrote: "In the view of the women of Hizballah, women are accorded a strong role in society. They are permitted to acquire education, to work, to become leaders, and to have a political input. At the same time, however, a woman must not attempt to usurp the position of men in the society." In Hizballah, "women are still excluded from the centers of power and accorded a status secondary to that of men." (Holt, pp. 187, 189)
threewayfight: Further thoughts on Hezbollah

And still more "assumptions":
Since When Is Iran a Champion for Women’s Rights? | Middle East Affairs Information Center | Analysis, Downloads and In depth information on Middle East Affairs, Israel and Islam

The most shocking thing about the new Miss USA is not that she's of Arabic descent.

No no.

The MOST shocking thing about her is that she's the first Arab beauty contestant anywhere on the planet who doesn't look better in a burkha.

Are you aware of what a "fatwa" is? Few here are. :lol:

It's an Arabic order, commonly given by Immans and commonly given to mark someone for death!
Nope. A fatwa is a religious edict that can be issued by any scholar concerning any subject.

IslamOnline.net - Living Shari`ah - 10+ Fatwas Series

How many "marks of assassination" do you see?

They are Islamofacist. They hate America and the West. They are against women's right. They desire a 2nd Holocaust! I say you have a lot in common with them!
GHook: Live fast - Troll hard. :cool:

That is because she does a better job of representing all American Girls then she does Arabs or Middle Easterns!

And why not give her the benefit of the doubt, you are so quick to label her as nothing but a pretty face. I think that is typical amongst Islamofacist like yourself, no?
"As far as I know..."

I made no assumptions. An absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I love the fact that a muslim won the Miss USA! Go America!

I just don't understand that. I don't care if she's a Muslim, a Hindu, or a Druid. She didn't win because of that, or in spite of that. It's completely unrelated to why she won, so being all excited about it seems to be missing the point.

I just don't understand that. I don't care if she's a Muslim, a Hindu, or a Druid. She didn't win because of that, or in spite of that. It's completely unrelated to why she won, so being all excited about it seems to be missing the point.

I keep reading how much righty's hate this fact, so of course I think its great. I could care less what religion she is, but I enjoy the fact that it irks certain people.

That woman is stunning no matter what religion she is. Her being a Muslim is a bonus to me. SHE WON BECAUSE SHE MET THE CRITERIA BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THAT COMPITION. Religion aside.

You do realize she went to a Catholic Highschool!

So was Obama, but you guys keep saying he is a Muslim. :lol:

Miss USA WENT to a Catholic Highschool

IdiotZONA replie, so WAS Obama.

But putting Zona's functional illiteracy aside, let's just correct her misstatement.

Wrong.

Young Barack went to a Catholic school, but not a high school, of course, for his first three years of schooling BEFORE going to study in a MUSLIM school overseas.

Upon coming "back" to Hawaii, young Mr. Obama went to a PRIVATE school -- a college prep institution -- until graduating high school.

Someday, Zona, you really should try getting facts straight before spouting off to re-confirm what a moron you are.

This was a real modern geo-political achievement, especially for our age of media consumerism.

After 9/11, it seemed that the everyday American was compelled to look at any male with brown skin living in the USA with suspicion. It was insane.

The election of Barack Obama was another achievement in this realm.

Something has to be put back into joint for America to feel like an immigration-profitable nation again.

:eusa_boohoo:

black_barbie_doll.jpg

Forum List

Back