Mirror mirror on the wall ...

Who are the most beautiful Asian women of them all?

• Total voters
Who are the most beautiful Asian women of them all ??

No love for the Filipino Lass... I can understand...

Order of Thai for one to go please and make sure it is not one of those ladyboys this time around!
Sorry I forgot about the Philippines.

I have worked and lived with enough Filipinos to know they are not my cup of tea.

I actually prefer French Vienamese mix or Thai Mix...

You probably met the locals. The Filipinas mixed with Spanish, Whites etc. are tall, bigger butt and breast are very pretty.
I date quite a bit of Filipinas both married and singles here and over seas. Preferably I like whites or Latinas. I'm very very picky when it comes to beauty. Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach (German mix) of of Philippines is pretty but I will not date her because there are prettier than her that I can choose.

There ain't no way I will date Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai or Japanese. Most of these are flat breast like a boy. These women doesn't even make the list of top 10 or 20 of world wide beauties.

20 Countries With Some of The Most Beautiful Women - Page 37 of 38

View attachment 117391

View attachment 117392

Over-compensating virgin alert!

Who are the most beautiful Asian women of them all ??

Order of Thai for one to go please and make sure it is not one of those ladyboys this time around!

I have worked and lived with enough Filipinos to know they are not my cup of tea.

You probably met the locals. The Filipinas mixed with Spanish, Whites etc. are tall, bigger butt and breast are very pretty.
I date quite a bit of Filipinas both married and singles here and over seas. Preferably I like whites or Latinas. I'm very very picky when it comes to beauty. Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach (German mix) of of Philippines is pretty but I will not date her because there are prettier than her that I can choose.

There ain't no way I will date Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai or Japanese. Most of these are flat breast like a boy. These women doesn't even make the list of top 10 or 20 of world wide beauties.

View attachment 117391

View attachment 117392

At least I dont have a ladyboy fetish.

View attachment 117391

View attachment 117392

How do we know though ??

Can you prove it ??

View attachment 117391

View attachment 117392

And yet that immediately came to your little mind. Hmmmm.....

I can only surmise by his previous posts. You know...now that I think on it. He may just be hot for Asian dudes. Nothing wrong with that, dont get me wrong. I mean, where are man chooses to hide his hammer is his bidness...but.

View attachment 117391

View attachment 117392

Hey...i get that vibe...we all get vibes right? You surmised I was an ass kissing virgin...The vibe I get from you is that you are down for that Asian boy butt.

View attachment 117391

View attachment 117392

Hey...i get that vibe...we all get vibes right? You surmised I was an ass kissing virgin...The vibe I get from you is that you are down for that Asian boy butt.

I'm sure you get all sorts of 'vibes,' deviant. Keep it to yourself.

View attachment 117391

View attachment 117392

I'm not pointing fingers but...I was kinda...mindin my bidness

Then somebody...

Just sayin.

I'm not pointing fingers but...I was kinda...mindin my bidness

Then somebody...

Just sayin.

Among all your other failings, you seem to have trouble following a discussion, pussy.

Maria Ozawa...yes please! (Half Japanese, half white)

161753.jpg

maria-ozawa_b70aba8d.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 117391

View attachment 117392

This is not about NAZI. You are in the wrong section heil Hitler.

View attachment 117391

View attachment 117392

How is ya suh? May I drives ya boat? That sho is a prituh boats ya gots there suh!

How is ya suh? May I drives ya boat? That sho is a prituh boats ya gots there suh!

Remove that thing in your mouth dude. Then stop talking gibberish.

Forum List

Back