Ministers agree: "Price Tag" is terror

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The committee of Ministers for law-issues agreed unanimously with Tzipi Livni's bill, which defines "price tag" actions as terror attacks.

The law's purpose is to assist security-forces 'deal' with terror actions within far rightist activists.

פורסם: 09.06.13, 13:52

ועדת שרים לענייני חקיקה אישרה פה אחד את הצעת חוק הטרור שיזמה שרת המשפטים ציפי לבני. ההצעה הקובעת בין השאר כי פעולות "תג מחיר" יוגדרו בחוק כפעולות טרור.

מטרתו של החוק היא לתת כלים למערכת הביטחון לטפל בסוגיות רחבות של פעילות טרור.

(מורן אזולאי)
מקור: Ynet​

Source: Ynet

---------------

:doubt:

Yedioth's photo- unbelievable.

tror_yaaodi_yadieot.JPG

On the left, they label "Arab terror"

On the right, is the "Jewish terror".

Blowing up a bus full of civilians, is apparently the same as drawing a graffiti on a mosque

s12632.gif

. The Goldstein Massacre. This is Jewish settler terrorism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, indeed, see, THAT is terror.

Graffiti is a legitimate response to tell them "We don't forget".

That is why in most Graffiti cases they spray "price tag" and the name of the one being wrongfully harmed

orig_E808DAB0DB3341338B8578291ED75192.JPG

Graffiti says - "Regards from Eviatar"

orig_209AE1B937E04D00AB04A0C1679FA3C9.JPG

Graffiti says- "Revenge of Adelle Biton, price tag, stone terror"

%D7%AA%D7%92-%D7%9E%D7%97%D7%99%D7%A8-%D7%A4%D7%9C%D7%9E%D7%A8-%D7%A0%D7%A7%D7%9E%D7%94-%D7%90%D7%A1%D7%9E%D7%90%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%9C-%D7%90%D7%9C-%D7%94%D7%99%D7%99%D7%91.jpg

Graffiti says- "Price tag, Palmer family, revenge"

Yes, indeed, see, THAT is terror.

Graffiti is a legitimate response to tell them "We don't forget".

That is why in most Graffiti cases they spray "price tag" and the name of the one being wrongfully harmed

orig_E808DAB0DB3341338B8578291ED75192.JPG

Graffiti says - "Regards from Eviatar"

orig_209AE1B937E04D00AB04A0C1679FA3C9.JPG

Graffiti says- "Revenge of Adelle Biton, price tag, stone terror"

%D7%AA%D7%92-%D7%9E%D7%97%D7%99%D7%A8-%D7%A4%D7%9C%D7%9E%D7%A8-%D7%A0%D7%A7%D7%9E%D7%94-%D7%90%D7%A1%D7%9E%D7%90%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%9C-%D7%90%D7%9C-%D7%94%D7%99%D7%99%D7%91.jpg

Graffiti says- "Price tag, Palmer family, revenge"

revenge for all the children of gaza, the west bank, and lebanon killed by israel.

NOW!!!

I think Seal wants thousands of dead Israeli civilians to make up for the death tolls in Gaza and Lebanon. What he doesn't understand is that the blood of the civilians killed in Gaza and Lebanon is on the hands of Hamas and Hezbollah, not Israel....

I think Seal wants thousands of dead Israeli civilians to make up for the death tolls in Gaza and Lebanon.

Yeah, it seems he's not happy that not enough Israeli blood is being spilled....:doubt:

who was it that began posting all these "REVENGE" pictures of grafitti.

revenge, like everything else is a two way street.

i don't want any more deaths on either side but if we are talking "revenge", which lipush seems to promote, or at least defend...then yes, the deaths of thousands of israelis fits into that equation.

Last edited:
I think Seal wants thousands of dead Israeli civilians to make up for the death tolls in Gaza and Lebanon. What he doesn't understand is that the blood of the civilians killed in Gaza and Lebanon is on the hands of Hamas and Hezbollah, not Israel....

hamas and hezbollah have no artillery nor bombers.

shall i blame zionist jews for the holocaust?

How did I know you would bring up the Holocaust ???? lol

What a joke you are Seal ! Always derailing threads. Do you have anything to say regarding the topic? If not, maybe you can take your jibberish elsewhere, or start your own thread discussing civilian deaths.

What a joke you are Seal ! Always derailing threads. Do you have anything to say regarding the topic? If not, maybe you can take your jibberish elsewhere, or start your own thread discussing civilian deaths.

i had stopped bringing it (the holocaust) up for a long time at marg's request, but that request seemed rather one sided. jews used it for their ends and thaat always seemed to go ignored.

blaming hezbollah and HAMAS as being reponsible for palesstinian death seemed to beg for an as offensive analogy as possible.

i am not derailing anything. i am commenting on some pics calling for revenge.

i myself have a very narrow definition of what "terrorism" is and actually, this comes very close to fitting that definition.. there is a clear intent to inflict fear, or terror, on the population. other people's deinitions need "death" and "bodies". i only need "intent" and "fear".

the most effective types of "terrorism" do not involve death and bodies.

i had stopped bringing it (the holocaust) up for a long time at marg's request, but that request seemed rather one sided. jews used it for their ends and thaat always seemed to go ignored.

blaming hezbollah and HAMAS as being reponsible for palesstinian death seemed to beg for an as offensive analogy as possible.

i myself have a very narrow definition of what "terrorism" is and actually, this comes very close to fitting that definition.. there is a clear intent to inflict fear, or terror, on the population. other people's deinitions need "death" and "bodies". i only need "intent" and "fear".

Seal, try your best to refrain from bringing up the Holocaust unless you REALLY find it necessary.

YOu're right however about terrorism being defined as using FEAR to intimidate the enemy. That is why I find it unusual when pro - Palestinians accuse Israel of using terrorism against civilians in Gaza. Although I'm sure that the civilians are terrified when there are air strikes and artillery strikes, I don't believe that Israels goal in these operations is to 'terrorize' the civilian population, but rather to destroy missiles and militant targets.

Seal, try your best to refrain from bringing up the Holocaust unless you REALLY find it necessary.

YOu're right however about terrorism being defined as using FEAR to intimidate the enemy. That is why I find it unusual when pro - Palestinians accuse Israel of using terrorism against civilians in Gaza. Although I'm sure that the civilians are terrified when there are air strikes and artillery strikes, I don't believe that Israels goal in these operations is to 'terrorize' the civilian population, but rather to destroy missiles and militant targets.

you get your buddies to stop using it and i certainly will. i did so for about six months at marg's request but she wouldn't call any zionists or jews on it and she had used it herself.

i never accused the israelis of terrorism. i said they were committing war crimes and human rights abuses. as i said, my definition of "terrorism" is very narrow.

for instance, i have never called baruch goldstein a terrorist.

Haven't you already tried that?

yes i have, but not seriously. i only do it when zionist/jews try to blame anyone else but the nazis.

and even then, i didn't blame them. i merely said that how could the jewish people expect any man or small group to save them when there was almost no resistance on their part. even when vrba and wetzler screaamed the news to kastner and the jewish aid and rescue committee. but i guess it is easier to fix the blame for not preventing the deaths of jews on a pope (who saved a million jews) and tow irishmen.

now, this thread is not about me. it is about graffiti as being a terrorist crime. do you have anything to say about that. i mean, i frequently hear about swastikas being sprayed on synagogues but it seems like graffitti about "revenge so and so" or "kill all whomever" seems to get a pass. either you are for something or against something, unless you are a racist, in which case you are for something when "X" does it but against something when it is done to "X".

yes i have, but not seriously. i only do it when zionist/jews try to blame anyone else but the nazis.

and even then, i didn't blame them. i merely said that how could the jewish people expect any man or small group to save them when there was almost no resistance on their part. even when vrba and wetzler screaamed the news to kastner and the jewish aid and rescue committee. but i guess it is easier to fix the blame for not preventing the deaths of jews on a pope (who saved a million jews) and tow irishmen.

now, this thread is not about me. it is about graffiti as being a terrorist crime. do you have anything to say about that. i mean, i frequently hear about swastikas being sprayed on synagogues but it seems like graffitti about "revenge so and so" or "kill all whomever" seems to get a pass. either you are for something or against something, unless you are a racist, in which case you are for something when "X" does it but against something when it is done to "X".

Exactly. People tend to justify graffiti as 'revenge', and I think it is a bullshit claim (for both sides, Arab and Israeli).

As for there being no resistance on the Jewish side of the Holocaust, that's not true at all. There were underground resistance militias. I'm not sure if you're interested in this or not, but if you are, I recommend this book: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Avengers-Rich-Cohen/dp/0375705295]Amazon.com: The Avengers (9780375705298): Rich Cohen: Books[/ame]
'The Avengers'
The book is entirely true. My favorite book (after 'The Kite Runner)

I think Seal wants thousands of dead Israeli civilians to make up for the death tolls in Gaza and Lebanon.

Yeah, it seems he's not happy that not enough Israeli blood is being spilled....:doubt:

i don't want any more deaths on either side but if we are talking "revenge", which lipush seems to promote, or at least defend...then yes, the deaths of thousands of israelis fits into that equation.

Revenge is a two way street.

I completely agree.

But Graffiti is hardly revenge. It's simple protest that harms no-one.

Blowing up a bus is terror. harming the uninvolved is terror

labeling a graffiti youth "terrorists" is a joke.

Revenge is a two way street.

I completely agree.

But Graffiti is hardly revenge. It's simple protest that harms no-one.

Blowing up a bus is terror. harming the uninvolved is terror
labeling a graffiti youth "terrorists" is a joke.

that's a start at a general definition.

Yedioth's photo- unbelievable.

tror_yaaodi_yadieot.JPG

On the left, they label "Arab terror"

On the right, is the "Jewish terror".

Blowing up a bus full of civilians, is apparently the same as drawing a graffiti on a mosque

s12632.gif

Except that price tag attacks don't stop at grafitti - come on Lipush, how can you say it's not terror? The difference is only a matter of scale, not intention. You keep saying "grafitti" - it's not.

I'm glad they are calling it terror because that is what it is.

11 April 2013: A Palestinian was seriously injured in clashes with settlers in West Bank, three days after two mosques were vandalized in a Palestinian town near Bethlehem. Haaretz reported that the incident began "when three settlers from the neighboring newly founded outpost of Netzah Binyamin, near the Efrat settlement, entered the village and began beating the Palestinian man with steel pipes, villagers said...A Netzah Binyamin resident told Haaretz that the incident occurred when residents of Silwad ventured close to their outpost."

27 August 2012: Two masked men attack 67-year-old Palestinian shepherd in South Hebron Hills.

17 August 2012: In suspected Jerusalem lynch, dozens of Jewish youths attack 3 Palestinians. One of the Palestinians was seriously wounded and hospitalized in intensive care; eyewitness: Today I saw a lynch with my own eyes.

16 August 2012: A firebombing of a Palestinian taxi near the settlement of Bat Ayin injures 6 Palestinians, including 2 children (also here, including photo of the burned out vehicle). Police subsequently detain 3 youths from the settlement of Bat Ayin in connection with the attack (also here).

28 February 2011: Molotov cocktail hurled at Palestinian house, Army believed it to be part of Price Tag activity.

Forum List

Back