Holiday greetings

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
!משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה

1purim-manot700e.jpg

Wishing all friends on board a very happy and delightful Purim!

At my old place, once the sirens ceased their cries, the pastries, costumes and songs of joys filled the house and small town, the sun came out and the mood improved!:D

So, with the cheerful feeling, I wish you guys to have fun, eat, enjoy, drink and just rejoice at this wonderful holiday.

Kissies!

!משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה

1purim-manot700e.jpg

At my old place, once the sirens ceased their cries, the pastries, costumes and songs of joys filled the house and small town, the sun came out and the mood improved!:D

So, with the cheerful feeling, I wish you guys to have fun, eat, enjoy, drink and just rejoice at this wonderful holiday.

Kissies!

Same to you, Lipush! This holiday is very relevant right now. Haman, the Prime Minister of Persia, wanted to wipe out the Jews but didn't succeed. Today, Iran wants to do the same but they also will not succeed. Iran is positioned in what was once Persia.
You started celebrating Purim right after the attacks ended. In the future, we Jews will celebrate when our enemies are all wiped out!
Happy Purim to all who are Jewish, Happy St. Patrick's Day to all Christians, and let's partay!! :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
!משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה

1purim-manot700e.jpg

Kissies!

Stay safe and enjoy the Holiday! :D

11-a-o.jpg

!משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה

1purim-manot700e.jpg

Kissies!

Same to you, Lipush! This holiday is very relevant right now. Haman, the Prime Minister of Persia, wanted to wipe out the Jews but didn't succeed. Today, Iran wants to do the same but they also will not succeed. Iran is positioned in what was once Persia.
You started celebrating Purim right after the attacks ended. In the future, we Jews will celebrate when our enemies are all wiped out!
Happy Purim to all who are Jewish, Happy St. Patrick's Day to all Christians, and let's partay!! :eusa_clap:

:D:eusa_clap:

Happy Purim to all my Jewish friends here at USMB and their families. May it be a blessed time for you all. - Jeri

[ame=http://youtu.be/vAcxp7mbK3g]The Story of Purim - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The story of Purim for children to watch and enjoy:

The full movie of the story of Purim:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back